The Start

Run Away.

 

 

Chapter One

 

~~~~~~**~~~~~~

 

The Start

 

 

Mir locked his door as he headed out. It was another normal day in another normal routine. Mir always walked to school, no matter how much his father tried to oblige him to use a car. Mir loved walking; he preferred this rather than using a car. His father was always being rather insistent and it was annoying, which was why Mir had gone to a new apartment. He had been living with his family up until some months ago when he had decided he had had enough. He wanted to lead a normal life and not let his father´s influence guide his life. His father was the owner of an extremely popular company, which meant his family was ridiculously rich.   

 

Though they were rich, Mir never showed off nor did he think he was better than anyone else, like most people from his category. He actually disliked it because it just brought more trouble to his life. Mir always kept his family´s life a secret, he didn’t like people knowing that he was utterly rich, another reason he had moved out of his house. Mir arrived to school only to be greeted by many people. Just because he was not popular didn’t mean he didn’t have a lot of friends. He had more than he had ever wished for. He was greeted by many others until he reached his locker. He took out the first book he would need and was about to walk away when someone in front of him caught his eyes.

He was a weird person, no one knew much about him, just like Mir, but the only difference was that he didn’t speak while Mir did. The teachers called him Joon which everyone thought to be his name, though you could never be sure. He barely talked and to be honest no one knew anything about him, not even his appearnce. Joon always wore hoodies and he always had a cap on, besides he had glasses and long bangs, whose place should be sideways rather than straight.  

 

¨Miir!¨ Mir turned around and was greeted by his friend, Thunder. Thunder and him were very good friends, they had met very young and had formed a marvelous relationship. Mir walked with Thunder to their class and made way to their sits. They always sat in the back, a place where you could observe without being observed. Throughout this days Mir had noticed that the weird Joon was in every class he had, a mere coincidence he didn’t care about. Mir must admit though that he sometimes observed Joon and found him pretty intriguing. He had habits Mir had never seen anyone else have.

 

¨Earth to Mir.¨ Thunder had been talking all this time but his friend had been so distracted he hadn’t been paying attention. Thunder had noticed he had been looking at Joon all this time. Joon was a one of a kind specimen that you would probably never find anywhere else. Mir looked questioningly at his best friend and Thunder rolled his eyes.

 

¨I was saying that you were rather early today and was asking why.¨   

 

¨Oh that. I just felt like changing something for one day. I´ve been having accidents more frequently every time I came to school so I decided to change my routine and start coming early.¨ Mir smiled at Thunder who looked deep in thought. Thunder smiled back.

 

¨That´s really smart of you Mir.¨ Mir smiled, it was rare for his best friend to tell him something like that, and normally Thunder would be pretty frank and say things bluntly and meanly.  

 

¨I know.¨ Mir winked making Thunder crack up.

 

¨Shut up. You´re still too naïve so don’t start getting too cocky.¨ Mir laughed alongside his friend, they were both enjoying the calmness of an almost empty classroom, since it was too early. Mir had changed so drastically from always coming late to coming so early because he had been having strange accidents. They were innocent but white lies can be dangerous as well as white accidents can be. They had been small things, a brick falling from a window he moment he passes, someone pushing him so he would fall on the car-full streets and so on. He had tried changing his routine and it had worked. He hadn’t faced any occurrence that day and for that he was glad. It was not every day you could finally have a normal day, being from such a popular and stupidly rich family could sometimes be hard.