chapter 1

changsoo proposal

"Hi everyone, I am sooyoung and today once again we met in Come To Play, how all of you today? i hope every single of you is fine just like me and like our guest today." sooyoung talk fluently with her smile, looking to the camera.

 

its been a year after SNSD finished contract with SM entertainment,on 2016 K-pop world watching the biggest and popular girls group in the industry say goodbye to their fans. its one of the tearful moment for the fans yet its a happy event where the fans who called themselves SONE around the world celebrate the retiretment of Girls Generation.

 

But after 8 months, some of the members has come back active on the screen or singing. They said its boring by just doing nothing in the house. After the retirement, most of the members bravely talking about their love life, droping hints here and there about the lucky guy. of course some of the SONE still think the girls belong to them, show a roaring while some of them eagerly want to know the guy which end up make a long possible list of man related to them.

 

"Everyone today the guest of our special episode is Girls Generation. Can i still adress us like that?" Sooyoung jokingly ask while the camera zoom out the 8 ladies on her right, laughing with her joke since one of them have a big bulging tummy.

 

"ha deul set..anyeonghaesayo SNSD imnida." they all greet just like their old days, including the MC.

 

"can the MC do that? hey dont be that greedy." Sunny joke cheerfully as she pointing to Sooyoung, who now pouting.

 

"Yah ahjumma shut up. So after one year today we finally see the 9 pretty ladies espceially Sooyoung who once before creating a phenomena in south east asian and eroupe as well as SNSD. Welcome to all of you." Sooyoung read her script as she hold her laugh.

 

"Stop adding nonsense words soo in your own script." Hyoyeon say before they all laugh again.

 

"Thanks for the producer of this show who invite us and surely with a threat from our shikshin." Taeyeon who always being the leader, reply to the sooyoung greeting.

 

"That a total lie unnie, so its been a year right after the retiretment? We can see some of you back active while some still in the mood of vacation.so how the life without being SNSD?" Sooyoung ask professionally as she look to each of her members.

 

"Well for me, its totally more freedom. No more manager who chasing us to go for the show here and there. No coordi unnie who will scream yah kim hyoyeon put some lipstick on your lips." and Hyoyeon words make the studio full with laugh.

 

"Yes because you the one who screaming to SM trainee, nowday Hyo. its true my day less busy but still some boys and girls do recognize me if i went to the supermarket in night." Yoona say as some of them nod.

 

"Kinda true, i understand. we might be less busy but still people do recognize us as hey isnt it her from Girls Generation? By the way how about your life Mrs Dragon as wife?" Sooyoung ask her leader who now turn a bit red due to the new nickname.

 

"Aigoo, its different for sure when you know your priority now is for your husband and house for sure. I am lucky since i make a solo comeback, he so understand and supporting." Taeyeon answer shyly as some of them giggles.

 

"And Tiffany, she is expecting. How was it? is it fun? how Seunghyun oppa treat you?" Sooyoung ask, as the other now focusing on Tiffany who is now pregnant 7 months.

 

"Seunghyun oppa is nice man, gentelman and caring. He always call me whenever he free during the shooting. Pregancy is every woman sweet dream. It is fun and to be honest, i feel it make me as a complete woman." Tiffany say with her infamous eye smile as she caress her own tummy.

 

"Aww, she turn so cheesy as Seunghyun oppa now." Yuri and Hyoyeon keep teasing their members making the audience and some of the crew laugh as well.

 

"As we can see now days most of SNSD members is married and taken mostly by the male idol on our generation. It such a surprising since most of you manage to hide it. Papparazi, reporters or even fans never saw it coming especially for Taeyeon and G-dragon, Tiffany and T.O.P, Hyoyeon with beast leader Doojun. So share with us how its all started and hiding it?" 

 

"Its not easy for us especially since he is G-dragon, an idol who famous with scandal from womanizer to drug. he have it all. well if you ask me how its happen, its started when Jaejoong oppa held a party to annouced his marriage with Yunho oppa early 2013, we met there and changed number. its all started there and kangin oppa and heechul help us to figure out that we love each other." Taeyeon say it shyly with her red face again.

 

"How bout you Fanny? same story? the famous yunjae couple help you too?" sooyoung ask and make the rest laugh again.

 

"unfortunately not but yunjae couple do help someone else beside taeyeon. me and seunghyun meet when we were out accompanied taeyeon and Jiyong oppa. Both of them will leave us for having some personal moment so from there we grew close and yes slowly fall in love too." Tiffany explain as she smile to Sooyoung full of meaning.

 

"We all already know about Doojun since, he tell on a broadcast he start the move first and get a help from eunhyuk oppa. and its been 2 years you all in relationship. right Hyo?" sooyoung now ask the blonde SM cheographer now.

 

"yes, i was surprised each time i when out with eunhyuk oppa, he will come as well and then that myeolchi end up left me with doojun." Hyoyeon words never fail to make people laugh even telling her own love story.

 

"Well if fans try to look the past, actually G-dragon never hide about me, we did it on instagram where some pictures from my accounts is taken in his apartment and for sure some of his songs like Lets Talk About Love, and I Love It." Taeyeon say while some of the audience nods agree to the fact.

 

"Seunghyun maybe not good in expressing his love to public, so he really did well in hide it. ensure no one know bout us till he tell us in his albums thanks to." Fanny add as she smile with taeyeon.

 

"well that a stroy of marriage ahjumma, now how bout some of you who still not marry? Yoona? Seo?" Sooyoung ask to her 2 magnae who now smile shyly.

 

"Yahh unnie, how can we go to the man and ask hey when will you propose me?" seohyun answer and pouts shyly.

 

"i think we need to help this CN Blue girlfriends soon unnie." Sooyoung jokingly say to Tiffany and Taeyeon before Yoona yelled disaaprove cutely.

 

"Stop that unnie, lets wait ok? Jonghyun and Yonghwa still busy with tour." Yoona say shyly mentioning her own boyfriend.

 

"Its weird right? back before our fans paired we up mostly with SUJU oppa but today none of us married to them. We have Siwon oppa and Tiffany, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Kyuhyun and me? Thats will never happen even i am born again. Seohyun and Kyuhyun or Yoona with Donghae oppa." Sooyoung say as she refer to the script while some of the audience already laugh with her comment about kyuhyun.

 

"Well we met them since we are kids, so they are like our oppa. TVXQ oppa too, well for some of us. its so funny when this 19 mens become a first judge to approve our men. Remember how they test Taecyeon? such a childish act." Jessica answer and the girl nod, leaving the audience bit surprised with the new fact of SM family.

 

"Yeah they ask him to pay for our dinner, and worse when we have shikshin couple." Sunny said before she eyeing Sooyoung.

 

"The only time they never judge the man like a virus is when Sunny bring Andy sunbaenim. Sunny were lucky since she choose a man who the kids sunbae." Yuri say before sunny smile proudly.

 

"Actually all of them do that because they love us just like their sister girls. Remember how Yuri boyfriend almost give up because of it? and appraently he is no good." Tiffany say as she explain to the girls as well the audience.

 

"Now she lucky she have Yoo Ah In sunbaenim,and wait the day to walk to the aisle." Sooyoung say with a bit jealous tone.

 

"The task so hard treat for dinner, drink contest, karaoke, and even play basket ball. Jiyong oppa say my parents way easier than them." Taeyeon words once again make the studio full of laughter.

 

"But poor to someone who being bite by his own team." Seohyun words make Sooyoung bit nervous while the audience try to find the real meaning of the sentence.

 

"oh we almost at the end of the show, girls lets say goodbye once again to the fans and some last words from you all." sooyoung sighed in relieved when the PD signal her the show will end soon.

 

"Thank you for keep supoorting us, and please keep support us and send your prayer for us and family. we all still love SONE. Thank you so much." Taeyeon say as she received applause by the audience.

 

"Thats all for special episode of Come To play with SNSD. I am your MC Sooyoung, and till meet you again. Bye." Sooyoung bow as she end her show but suddenly all the light tun off in the studio.

 

"She is the preetiest girl for me, she is so nice and kind for me. She is so nice, she accept my flaw and my weaknesses. She is smart and patience, always let me decide the journey of our relationship. She never push me to go out from our shell. She silently watched her sisters prouldy tell the world about their love life, while she being hide from the world by me." and suddenly the voice from the audience place come out as the spot light focus on the man and sooyoung.

 

"I am scared Sooyoung, i scared if fans show their rage on you. its were fine if i the one being tortured but not you. You are my life, but my hyung were right if i keep feel scared, my girl will find a man who bravely to protect her. and thinking of you leave me, make me misserable. so choi sooyoung today, i am shim changmin stand here telling your fans and mine, about our love story and to offer you to be my wife. Choi Sooyoung will you marry me?" Shim changmin kneeled in front of blushing and crying sooyoung as she being suround by her sisters.

 

"yes, you silly man." and sooyoung answer shly as changmin put on the ring on her fingers, before the light turn on again, and the fans watch the 2 shikshin hugging each other.