An weird Maknae and a Angry Leader

An Evil Maknae

Onec upon a time, there was a boy named Kyuhyun. He joined the group Super Junior and became famous. He dances and sings very well, but he's known because of his pranks and is called a evil Maknae.  Everyone who has to work with him, is prepared and regardful. Because of this, 'Because of this, Kyuhyun doesn't get the chance to prank and this makes him sad'' But, there was a new group coming out, called B.A.P. Their debut song Warrior was very powerful, and Kyuhyun got the sumption that he couldn't pull a prank on them.. 'But if you haven't tried. you'll never know', he thought happily.So he prepared something. As a few of you know, Kyuhyun is an MC for the show Mamma Mia. Lucky for him, he can choose anyone he wants to be in te show, so he chose B.A.Ps Leader: Bang Yongguk. Before the show starts, he sneakly walks in to Yongguks dressingroom and saw Tigger, Yongguks tiger. 'Kind of weird for a powerful man to take this with him', he thought. And he started to dress Tigger. He was happy with te result, Tigger was a woman now. He -actually she- wore a cute little baby dress and he even bought some little heels. He put some earrings on Tiggers ears and stepped behind. He liked it. Of course it wasn't a big joke, but Yongguk wil be shocked! "Everyday i shock, everytime i shock", he started to sing. He heard some noise behind the door and he looked around. There should be a place to hide, right? Hij spotted a tiny, dark place and hided in there. Just in time, because the door flew open and Yongguk came in to the room. He immediately went to a power point and picked his mobile. Kyuhyun thought he wanted to make a selca, because Yongguk was raising his arm higher. Suddenly, he stopped en saw his little Tigger, that became a diva. His eyes filled with disbelief, he rubbed his eyes and lookes again. Nothing changed. He started to scream. "HEY, WHO DID THIS". Kyuhyun, who was laughing at first, looked stiff at him. He thought Yongguk would be smiling, annoyed maybe. He didn't think of him getting angry! Kyuhyun realised he should escape, but there was no way out anymore. Yongguk saw Kyunhyuns jacket and he rushed in to Kyuhyuns direction. Kyuhyun screamed and ran away and took the diva-Tigger with him. Yongguk became even more mad."YOU PUNK, GIVE IT BACK". Kyuhyun looked over his shoulder and he saw Yongguk following him. He even took a microphone with him. "IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT BACK, YOU'LL BE DEAD!" He heard. "DON'T KILL ME, I'M TOO YOUNG". Kyuhyun took the stairs to the roof and realised one second later he was trapped. He looked around to find a way out an found a fire escape. He tried running away but he suddenly felt a weight falling on top of him and he fell on the hard rooftop. Terrified he looked at Yongguk, who was grinning. "I told you to give it back, but you didn't" Yongguk said. Kyuhyun swallowd. "H-Here you a-are", he stutterd. "I can't believe you're really scared for me", Yongguk said pouting. And he grabbed Tigger and undressed him. Kyuhyun coudn't believe his eyes and fainted. 

"Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun", someone said. Kyuhyun opend his eyes a little and recognized Yongguk. He screamed and crawled backwards. "Hyung, you should be more careful. You could have break your leg or something", Yongguk said worried. Kyuhyun stared at him, he wasn't the same as a few minutes before. He looked around, and reconized his own dressingroom. He didn't understand. "Did you carry me?" "What do you mean". Yongguk said confused. "I fell at the rooftop, right?" Kyuhyun waited for a 'Yes' but it didn't come. "No, i don't think so. I was just walking along your room and heard you scream and fall. I opend the door and you lied on the ground, and there was a broken bottle of water next to you". he explained. "But, are you feeling well?" Kyuhyun blinked a few times and stood up. "Of course, thank you, young man". he said happily. "Go to your dressingroom, we'll start the show in a few minutes. I think we will", and he pushed Yongguk out of his room and locked the door. In unbelieve he looked around in his room, and the more he thought of it, the more confident he was about his nightmare. He picked his mobile and called someone. "Yoboseyo?" he heard. "Hyung?" Kyuhyun answered. "Kyuhyun, is that you? What do you want?" "Hyung, i just wanted to let you know i won't fool anyone anymore. I love you!" and he hung up the phone. He went to the studio and put on a great show. He was happy, Yongguk was confused and so was his hyung. But he didn't care. He was happy enough to be alive. END