Chapter 1

Come & Get It

It is a bright and sunny day in the Sunday morning and we can hear the shore birds singing. A blonde girl's eyes that still closed stirred a bit when the light of the sun peeked from the huge window's glasses and grazing the blonde's eyes. Slowly her beautiful eyes is open.

 

Jessica's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned when I feel the heat light of the sun poked my pretty eyes. What the heck, I forgot to close my curtain last night, it because of Nicole's crazy party, and I had to get drunk. And yeah this is what I got. I should not open my eyes in this early morning. It's Sunday by the way, it supposed that I never gonna leave my bed and enjoying my day with a sleep.

 

But then I remembered something.

 

Something that really urgent.

 

No, something that really disaster for my life.

 

Or maybe not something.

 

But someone.

 

Damn!

 

"!" Quickly I got from my bed. My eyes opened fully as I  walked as fast as possible to look at my calendar. 

 

My eyes became wide when I saw 22 July Damn! This is the day.

 

"Oh my gosh! ! I have to prepare from now!"  I yelled and walk out from the princess's bedroom.

 

"Krystal!" Where the heck Krystal is? She supposed to wake me up early today! Or everything gonna be mess up.

 

"Krystal Jung! YAH! Where are you Krysmonster!" frustrated I walked down to the kitchen.

 

"Krystal!"

 

"Hey! I was listening to that unnie!" She replied and I could see that she is busy with her bread. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the dinning table where she is.

 

I started to cut off the crusts of the sandwhich without her permission cause I really knew Krystal didn't like this. So she just let me to do that. It has been the routine since our mother had passed away because of an accident when I was 15 years old. I sighed as I remembered that.

 

How I wished our mother still here, with us.

 

And built our little family with all of the eternity and happiness.

 

But time has passed as she had passed away from our life.

 

And daddy, oh God. I don't wanna bring this up.  

 

"Earth calling sisterling. Have you forgotten today's the day Ha Neul Kim moves in?"  I said still busy cut off the crusts for her.

 

I told you all, I hate the person that me and Krsytal are talking about right NOW. Oh well she considers herself who to us? To replace our mommy's precious place huh? I don't let it be happen although my daddy remains at his founding without thinking how mine and Krystal's feeling is.

 

Maybe he has forgot me and Krystal's presence. His work, his stupid business and of course the brat Ha Neul Kim are driving him forgot us.

 

Well, it's not a Cinderella's story where the step mother is coming in to the peace family ruins everything and make her step daughter in suffer. I knew it seems excessive but I'm not Cinderella that easy to control. 

 

I'm Jessica Jung.

 

 

"Like you'd let me forget? Please unnie, you're not going to do anything crazy." she whined as I handed her the sandwich that has been smeared with peanut butter by me.

 

"Look you know I love you Krysmonster." That's fact. "But there are some things you are just way too young to understand. I know what I'm doing though, okay?" Krystal just sighed, I knew she gave up of me. Well, I'm the older.

 

"Trust me" I winked and left her alone there back to my room. Just let me to do the best for us Krys.

 

"Unnie!"

 

***

 

Oh man this is will be a great day I warned you! Hahaha. I told Nicole to invite all our friends to come to my house. I'll make some noise, oh no this is party. A welcome party. I can see all my friends are messing up. Hahaha. This gonna be fun in my summer day!

 

"All right guys! Let's give my dad's girlfriend the perfect Malibu welcome!" commanded me as heading to my back of my mansion. There is a pool, with the cliff at the edge of my mansion. It has the best scenery on Malibu that showing up the beach of the LA. I loved my daddy to buy this mansion. It's really great mansion. 

 

"Everyone help yourself!"  I shouted as I can see all my friends are messing up with the luggage of my daddy's brat girlfriend that just sent by the container. Wanna move in here? Let me be the first who welcome you princess.

 

"You can keep it, or you can throw it away guys." they just obeyed by my words. Wow, I wanna see that girl's reaction when all her luggage are messing! Maybe she will mad at my dad, then break up even run away. And that's my expectation!

 

"I wanna the bouncy ball!"

 

"You get those, we don't need that." simply replied me.

 

"All right, lets get rid of it."

 

"That dress is so hot!" Just take it guys, I don't wanna see it in my house. 

 

"Oh Jessie, you've really done this time." Nicole, my best friend said as starring me.

 

"Ugh" I groaned as I took the two of the dresses my daddy's girlfriend. It's so gimcrack. Did she haven't fashion sense?

 

I just shrug it off and walk out to my back mansion where the pool and the cliff where. "Hey, girls! watch this!" I laughed while handed the stupid dresses. And this show will start guys. I'll show the great and the main of this event.

 

Well, although I never run in my life but for this I'll break that rules! I run as I can and ready with the cliff. With all my brave,  when I arrived at the edge of the my mansion's cliff I jump! I told you I jump! It's not that I killed myself because of stupid reason.

 

And I landed at the right place, the sea! yeah I sink to the sea. But I'm not die okay? I just enjoying to dive. It has been a long time I did this. 

 

"Where did she go? Is she okay?"

 

"Is she still down there?"

 

"She is still under!"

 

"There might be sharks! Someone do something!"

 

That are maybe what my friends are bickering about. Hahahaha Stupid, even I'm enjoying this! I don't want to let their stupidity is increasing, so I'm showing up myself from the sea.

 

"WELCOME TO MALIBU !" I said as I showed my middle finger and laughed at satisfied. This is what I want to show to my daddy's girlfriend! They peeked from above and just shook their head at my crazy action earlier.

 

Suddenly, I could an old man are shouting from above. I really knew exactly who is the owner of this voice. Finally, I got his attention.

 

"Get up here right now! get up here!" Well Jessica, you're ready for this.

 

"Please go home!" he shouted at my friends.

 

"Go on! Go out Jessica Jung! RIGHT NOW!" he ordered me as I rolled my eyes when I saw him standing there and sent me deathly glare. Well, I got that habit from him. 

 

"Yo dad!" I said as I swim to the beach and back to above. I never thought it will be so cold as my clothes is totally wet.

 

"This is the final straw, Jessica. You are going to Korea!"  Oh man this is bringing up again. I hate it.

 

"The boarding school threat again huh?!" 

 

"I don't even recognize you anymore!  All this is going to stop now!" He yelled at me. But I never got affected about that. This is as usual thing, between me and him.

 

"So what? Big deal! You can just replace me with a newer, trashier version, like you did with mom!" I shouted as I can. My anger in the edge right now. He just want to replace mom with that stupid girlfriend without thinking what me and Krystal think and feel.

 

"You are going to boarding school in Seoul. And that's final!" with his last words he just left me alone there. Dad, I'm the one who didn't recognize you as well. Even you want me out from here. You think just because mom went to boarding school in Korea, It's going to magically straight me out? Do you even remember mom, dad?

 

 

***

 

"Hi, Krys" I saw Krystal is going into my room and then snuggling beside me on my bed. I knew she really wants to spend her time with me as I'm here. I'm hugging her and she shut her eyes off. Although I knew she doesn't sleep yet.

 

"I think you might've pushed him too far this time." mumbled her still with eyes closed.

 

"I know." 

 

"But Seoul is so far away." then she open her eyes and titled her head up to see me.

 

"Well, at least I can speak Korean right?" Yeah although I was born and lived for long time in LA but still, I'm Korean. My dad and my mom were always teaching me to remains our ancestry. 

 

"But who is going to cut the crusts off my sandwiches?" I sighed. This gonna be hard for me to leave. I love my sister and I don't want to be separate with her. She is the only one who always there and understand to me. Even my dad not.

 

"You are going to be fine Krys. I promise."

 

End of Jessica's POV

 

***

 

Normal's POV

 

The new semester has begun. All the students of Gyouyug's boarding school are back again after their long holiday. Well, this boarding school is for girls and boys aged 11 to 18. And of course with their dorm that separated, but still they have class together. Just the dorm that separated.  

 

Gyouyug's is independent boarding school. It founded at 1797. The school is one of Korea's top institutions for the young girls and boys. It located in Seoul but too far from the city. 

 

We can see all of the students just back. And they are still at the outside of the boarding school. Just for chatting happily with their group because of they didn't meet for a holiday, even some of their parent are still there to fetch them.

 

Suddenly, a black Limo is arrived there. And lucky to catch their attention. All of eyes glued to that car, and wait for anticipation who will come out from that luxurious Limo.

 

A middle age man came out, so they just shrug it off. Maybe he is one of the donations of the school. 

 

"Mr. Jung?  I'm Mrs. Lee" greeted a lady to the man. 

 

"Oh please, call me Hyunbin. Thank you. I'm so grateful" they shake their hand for the meeting. 

 

"I'm happy we could help out." said the lady smiling.

 

The man just sighed. "She is going through rather a difficult stage."

 

"Just leave it to me, Mr.Jung. I have double first in difficult." assured the lady, the man just gave her a weakly smiled and nod.

 

After their conversation, the lady decided to approach another person inside of the Limo through the window that she knock. And reveal a teenage girl sitting there busy with her nails.

 

"Hello, how are you?" greeted the lady smiling.

 

"Hi." replied the younger without break her attention from her simply menicure pedicure.

 

"Good holiday?" She tried to make a conversation to this girl.

 

"Yeah." replied her coldly.

 

"Good."

 

"Hello Jessica, welcome to Gyouyug. I'm Mrs. Lee, your headmistress."

 

"Look, I understand you're just..."

 

"Uh-uh. Uh-uh. Lesson number one Jessica. To me negotiation is just like a nightclub. Not something I tend to enter into. Now come along." With that the lady is open the door of the car. And Jessica just followed her and come out from the car with forced.

 

Meanwhile, the leader of School's queenka, Hyuna with her group are greeting to the new student. Just like to show up that she is the queenka and control the girls at the school. Crazy and silly, isn't?

 

"Hi, how are you?" she greeted as she passed some of students. But unlucky, their attention is not for her. But for another that just came.

 

"Wow..."

 

"Who is she?"

 

"Is she the new student?"

 

"Hey look at her shoes!"

 

In a quick motion Hyuna and her group mate turned her head at the attention that steal from her. And a jealously could be see from her face expression. Her rival. That's how she will describe that new girl.

 

A blonde girl is coming out from the Limo. And all of the peoples's eyes become wide as saw a blonde girl, they are whispering about her there.

 

Did she want to study?

 

 

Or she is an actress?

 

"Is she Paris Hilton that lost in here?" A boy named Jiyong mocked her as him and his group stared oddly at that blonde girl. The blonde girl, is definitely not his type. The spoiled brat girl, is annoying for him.

 

What Jiyong said was true. Maybe she is Paris Hilton that lost in their school.

 

Why?

 

Look at how she wears. She has a Gucci sunglass to cover her eyes. With a white blazer that printing blue flowers motif is wrapping at her slim body. Inside of that, she wears a pink blouse with all the accessories. And a pair of pink skinny jeans is showing how perfect her legs that completely with A blue Choose high heels. Just not that, a hand bag of Louis Viutton is handed by her to complete her fashion today.

 

"Man looks how gorgeous she is." Another boy, named Taecyeon is different that Jiyong, he felt amazement with this blonde girl.

 

Whereas the others student are wearing their uniform. 

 

"Jessica, this is Taeyeon. She'll be your big sister at Gyouyug. You'll soon settle in." Mrs. Lee then introduce Jessica to the petite girl that smiled dorky to Jessica. But unfortunately, Jessica has no expression to greet her. And Mrs. Lee just leave the two of them to gave a space.

 

"Hi, how do you do?" Taeyeon greeted as handed her short hand to Jessica while smiling politely.

 

"I already have a sister." Jessica replied, still without any expression even didn't take Taeyeon hand to shake.

 

"It's just to school, Lingo. I'll be your friend, a helping hand. That's all." explained Taeyeon.

 

"Okay, but I choose my friends and FYI you don't make the cut." she said as makes a glare to Taeyeon. But Taeyeon just smirked at her.

 

"I'm sure that comment would sting a lot if I knew what FYI meant. But for the moment, lets just pretend it's had the desired effect, shall we?"  Tayeon leave the dumbfounded Jessica. 

 

"Saddle up, girls. We've got ourselves a bronco." Taeyeon said as walk to her friends that stared at her and the blonde girl who just talked each others.

 

 

***

 

The queenka makes a move to Jessica who is still standing there bored and un interest at all. "Kim Hyuna, head of the queenka." Hyuna extended her hand to Jessica that just gave her a glare. 

 

"You shake the hand of the head of  queenka out of respect." Hyuna pulled Jessica's hand with forced, as she groaned in pain.

 

"When the head queenka has earned my respect, then I'll shake her hand. ." Jessica then pulled her hand from Hyuna. 

 

"I'm sorry?"

 

"Apology accepted." Hyuna clenched her fist as she tried to control her anger because there is still Mrs. Lee who is talking with Jessica's father. This girl is truly her real rival. None dare to do this to her. And she has to get what she just acted.

 

Hyuna left with her friends with full of anger inside her. "Stunningly horridious desperately seeks a good bashing. Can we oblige? I think so."

 

"Yeah, we think so." agreed her friends and followed her to go inside of their dorm.

 

 

***

 

 

"Honey, I'll call you tomorrow morning, as soon as I'm back in LA." Jessica's dad, just finished make a deal with Mrs.Lee about Jessica later. 

 

"I hope your flight get seriously delayed." She stared at her dad hopefully not to leave her here alone. "And I hope your bags end up in Kazakhstan."

 

Mr.Jung sighed, In other hand he didn't want to make his daughter desperate like this. But this is the best way for her. Then Mr.Jung is back to the Limo again as Jessica just standing there desperately.

 

"I'll come back for you at the end of semester. Alright?" He decided to come out again. "Sweetheart, you know I love you." He said as kissed his beloved daughter's forehead. Jessica just nod slowly. And tired to do argue again.

 

"Bye."

 

After her dad left, Jessica sighed. She stared at the building of the school with  hopeless. Well, Jessica Jung the United States American princess has finally met her match. Finding herself in a foreign world of early curfews, stern matrons, and mandatory lacrosse. And she didn't know, this boarding school will bring her to the new life.

 

-TBC-

 


 

Ups sorry for make you all waited for long time. I just free from my hectic schedule. hehe. How is it guys? Leave comments and susbscribe please :))