trouble

I knew you were trouble (but I love you more because of that)

NIchkun POV

“I’m so dead right now vic going to kill me, oh my gosh, oh my gosh” Nichkhun feel  so scared right now because he’s come home late, its not like he want to but well worked always beyond your control right? But the reason he was scared its because..

*flashback*

“NANANANANANANA NANANANNANANA NU ABO “

Khun phone ring loudly  ask to be picked up by him.

“ Hello sweetheart…” Khun pick up the phone  and greet his wife with a wide smile on his face

“ Hi dear, are you busy right now? “ Vic also replied it with a wide smile on her face

“ No, I’m not to busy right now, just going to sign some documents  why?” Khun wondering why she ask

“ can you buy me something on your way home later, please appa….? “ vic ask with an aegyo voice

“sure sweetheart, anything for umma.. what do you want me to buy for you.” Khun smile, of course how can he resist his adorable wife wish especially with the aegyo along with it.

“I want to eat Kao Niew Ma Muang and Sang Kaya Fug Tong , please get me some….will you appa?”  vic try to convince her husband again.

Nichkhun feel so happy because his wife loved to eat Thailand food recently, how come he didn’t when his wife loved to eat his homeland food.yes Nichkhun is  from Thailand.

“alright umma, I will, wait for me okay..” Nichkhun said to his wife with cheerful voice

Vic was  so happy to hear it and jump slighty to express her happiness “ thank you appa, I love you so much”

“hey..be careful will you..its okay, I love you too umma”  Nichkhun heart flutter when  her said she love him., yup his wife still make his heart feel the “thump thump” thing.

“hehehe..ok bye appa and don’t you dare to come home late otherwise you are so dead..” vic blackmailed her husband its make nichkhun stutter a moment.

“ok umma, I won’t …bye umma..” nichkhun hung up the phone first.

 

Nichkhun was happy to remember his wife at home and can’t wait to buying the food she want to when his secretary knock the door and told him  their client suddenly change the appointment and want to see him now.

“you mean,,right now??” nichkhun ask with shock tone.

“yes sir..right now” his secretary ,eun kyung  replied.

“but I got to pick up something important right now”  nichkhun tried to avoid the  meeting.

“but sir the client is from  JSP  company..” eun kyung tries to convice her boss about how big the company are.

“s**t..i hope this won’t take long eun kyung” nichkhun finally agree to meet the client  since their company was  one of the big client to his company.

*End of flashback*

----------------------------------------------------------

When Victoria rest in their living room while watching a food channel  suddenly the chef show how to make Thailand food Kao Niew Ma Muang and Sang Kaya Fug Tong , well of course when her see it she now at the moment she want it badly. That’s why she called her husband.

“beep beep.beep beep..”

Its not taking to much time when she heard her husband voice.

“ Hello sweetheart…” Khun  greet his wife

“ Hi dear, are you busy right now? “ Vic also replied it with a wide smile on her face

“ No, I’m not to busy right now, just going to sign some documents  why?” Khun asked her

“ can you buy me something on your way home later, please appa….? “ vic  try to coax her husband with her  aegyo voice

“sure sweetheart, anything for umma.. what do you want me to buy for you.”khun replied, vic smile widely she know he will never let her down even when he’s busy.

“I want to eat Kao Niew Ma Muang and Sang Kaya Fug Tong , please get me some….will you appa?”  vic used her aegyo again.

 “alright umma, I will, wait for me okay..” nichkhun answer her and make Vic  so happy.

 “ thank you appa, I love you so much” vic smile shyly and jump slightly.

“hey..be careful will you..its okay, I love you too umma”  khun warn her

 “hehehe..ok bye appa and don’t you dare to come home late otherwise you are so dead.” Vic last word make her husband became quiet at the other side, but after a moment he replied her.

“ok umma, I won’t …bye umma..” and nichkhun hung up first.

Victoria

“Yes! Yes! i can’t wait to eat that thai food “ i jump up and down slightly but not to high because khunnie just warn me a moment ago get careless for a second and i’ll be dead by nichkhun nagging  

“but i hope khun come home early..or else his dead too.” So to kill the time maybe I’m just going to have a nap i guess but not before snack time with chocolate and milk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“umma I’m home” Nichkhun yelled to informed that’s he’s home.

After  few moments…

Oh gosh! I’m so dead why she didn’t answer me

“honey, sweetheart, umma darling” nichkhun called her again with various sweet nickname while heading to upstairs.

Where are you vic?

Nichkhun  started to panicked when she’s not in the bedroom and begin to search downstairs and around the house.

I’m sorry vic, I’m so sorry

Nichkhun blamed himself and stumbled in the front door

*flashback*

“well..its a deal then” Nichkhun tried to make this meeting to an end .

“ok mr.horvejkul its a deal then” the JSP company representative agree and shake his hand with nichkhun.

S**t i’m in trouble

Nichkhun cursed when he see’s the time show 10 o’clock right now, nichkhun get in the car and speed up to buy the food that his wife want to eat.

I hope the thai restaurant still open

Nichkhun feel relief when the thai restaurant still opened, after paying the food he speed up to their apartment and hope vic will not get mad to him.

*End of flashback*

----------------------------------------------------

I hate you khun I hate you so much

Vic was crying so badly when the clock show its already 9 o’clock .

And he didn’t call me at all how mean of you khun

Vic get off from the bed and heading out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun crying badly when he’s thought about about his wife

Oh vic please forgive me

but suddenly he’s remember something and heading to the shoes rack and count her shoes  because he  know how much shoes she had.

her shoes doesn’t missed one at all that’s mean..

“UMMA!! Please come out now” Nichkhun crazily check the balcony and other possible place that vic always used to play hide and seek when shes mad to him.

“I know I’m was wrong but let me explain it to you”Nichkhun tried to make vic out from her hide out.

What if she got a new shoes and I didn’t knew at all

After he done checked downstairs , he headed to upstairs and check the other  room in the house and the closet too..but he didn’t find her.

Hes giving up and laying on their bed and cry again

I hope shes okay

Nichkhun just keep praying that his wife was okay and when he turn to his  right side, he see’s something that make his mind cleared again and sure that vic still in the house.

Just where I did not checked yet

Nichkhun try to remember and something pop-ups

That room!

Nichkhun run faster to ‘that room’ and opened the door but see nothing and the last place was the wardrobe closet , his eye widely open when he sees a small figure sleeping  there

There you are my umma

Nichkhun bend to vic and caressed her face, thats make vic open her  eyes and when she seenichkhun face, vic started crying

“ you lied to me appa..”

Nichkhun heart drowning when vic said that with her tear flow down

“I’m sorry umma, I didn’t mean too do that something come up at the office so I need to finish it up first”

Please stop crying baby

“is that true?” vic started to stop crying

“yes umma..its true you can called eun kyung to ask about it” nichkhun tried to convince vic

“mmmm….should i?”

“ yes..you can called her umma” nichkhun feel relieved when she started to speak without cry anymore

“its okay then…but you are so dead if…..” vic make her eye open widely to threatening her  husband

“if…..? what?” nichkhun started to worried if she misunderstanding about eun kyung and him.

“if  appa didn’t buy what i want” vic make her cute  face to her husband

“ i did umma” nichkhun hug her

“umma may i ask you are favour?”  nichkhun then stare to her face

“what favour  appa?” vic look up to nichkhun  with her bunny eye.

“please don’t hide in the room or any place in this house again will you?”nichkhun say with his hand cupped vic face.

“I’m not hiding, I just feel sad and try to make myself calm down” vic want to cry again.

“okay..okay..please don’t cry so why did you ended sleep in this nursery wardrobe?”

--------------------------------------------------

Bingo! Nursery room, vic  was  4 month pregnant and that room was their  soon- be -coming baby room and that’s why nichkhun was so scared if vic get mad to him because pregnant women hormones can make the soon-to-be new umma being  a dangerous  women when they get mad.

---------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun lead vic to the kitchen and watch her eat the food and squeal because of the excitement brought by the food taste and tell her about how worried he was when she didn’t  reply when  he called vic name and how he ended up to count vic shoes to make sure shes in the house.

“hahahahahahahaha……why did you think that i would i leave the house” vic laugh hard

“hey umma..you’ve done it twice , first you get jealous to me and eun kyung , second you get mad because I didn’t bought you that flluffy bunny” nichkhun  words make vic head look down and start to cry

“I’m sorry to give you a lots of trouble” vic still cry while munch the thai food .

Nichkhun panic when vic crying

“hey there..it okay..i’m so sorry umma” nichkhun bring Vic head to his chest

“and umma your fluffy bunny that lead me and makes me found you”  nichkhun try to cheered up vic by bring up her favourite fluffy bunny

“and why?” vic ask nichkhun with curiousity

“because that fluffy bunny is your favourite thing that you never  let go since you get pregnant, theres no way you left that fluffy bunny” nichkhun  chuckled a little bit

“well then its good umma  buy that fluffy bunny..right appa?”

“yes umma..i knew that you were trouble when you get pregnant but hey umma I love you more and more when you give me trouble”  

Nichkhun kiss vic forehead and her baby bump and let her eat the food that’s she craving for.

"i love you umma"