I Want You and Only You

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Only You

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: MyungYeol

Genre: Romance, Angst

 

~~*~~

“Yeollie!” A happy voice called out as Sungyeol felt a body slam into his and arms engulfed him in a tight back hug.

Sungyeol smiled before turning around to face his boyfriend. Myungsoo was always cold and silent to everyone but when he was around Sungyeol, his whole personality changed.

“Hey Myung, what’s up?” Sungyeol replied with a big smile, his mood instantly rising. Myungsoo always made him so happy.

“I missed you.” Myungsoo mumbled as he buried his face into Sungyeol’s chest.

Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo’s head and replied, “I missed you too.”

Then Sungyeol remembered where he was and looked up to see the customers looking and whispering at them. Blushing slightly, Sungyeol released Myungsoo and whispered to him.

“Uhm… Myung. I’m still at work. maybe you should come back after my shift is over.”

Myungsoo pouted and sat down in the nearest empty table.

“I’ll wait for you.” Myungsoo said.

“But you’re taking up space. What if a customer needed to sit there.” Sungyeol replied.

“I am a customer.” Myungsoo said with a smirk. “Waiter Sungyeol, please take my order.”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and chuckled. “Fine then. What would you like oh dear customer?”

“Americano.” Myungsoo answered, smirk still present on his handsome face.

Sungyeol smiled before going back to the counter and preparing his favourite drink for Myungsoo. A few minutes later Sungyeol returned to Myungsoo’s table and placed the drink in front of him.

“Enjoy.” Sungyeol said simply before turning to get another table’s orders. However Myungsoo stopped him by holding onto his wrist.

“Yeol, want to go on a date after you’re finished working?” Myungsoo asked.

“Sure. But there’s still another hour.” Sungyeol answered.

“That’s okay.” Myungsoo assured with a smile. “I would willingly wait for you forever.”

~~*~~

Myungsoo was standing outside the café as he waited for Sungyeol to come out. Sungyeol had the morning shift so there was still half the day left for them to have fun. Minutes later, Sungyeol appeared with a big smile and a bounce in his step.

“So Myungie, where are we going?” Sungyeol asked excitedly.

Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol’s eagerness. “I don’t know either but let’s get lunch first.”

Sungyeol and Myungsoo walked through the city centre hand in hand, seeing where they should go for lunch. They finally decided on a sushi place and headed in immediately.

“Mmmm! I love sushi so much! It tastes wonderful,” Sungyeol said as he ate his sushi rolls in two bites.

Myungsoo laughed at him before replying. “Slow down Yeol, the sushi ain’t going to run away.”

Sungyeol swallowed before glaring at Myungsoo playfully and sticking his tongue out. Myungsoo just smiled at the other’s cuteness while picking up a sushi roll and holding it to Sungyeol’s lips.

“Say ah.” Myungsoo sang. Sungyeol lushed lightly and took a bite of the sushi. As he chewed, Sungyeol smiled happily, eyes disappearing into crescents. Myungsoo reached out and pinched Sungyeol’s cheeks gently.

“Yeollie you’re so cute.” Myungsoo cooed.

“Yah.” Sungyeol mumbled as he looked down shyly while pushing Myungsoo’s hands away.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol finished the rest of their sushi, occasionally feeding each other. After their delicious lunch, the couple strolled through the city centre leisurely, looking into random shop windows and chatting about random things.

Myungsoo stopped in front of one shop and looked at the cameras that were on display, happily. Sungyeol smiles at how happy the other is just by looking at a camera.

“Yeollie, when I buy that camera,” Myungsoo said, turning to Sungyeol while pointing to a particular camera, “ I will take pictures of you only.”

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo in confusion. “Why would you only take pictures of me? Didn’t you want to take pictures of the world?”

Myungsoo smirked and leaned in to whisper in Sungyeol’s ear. “You are my world.”

Sungyeol blushed and his heartbeat accelerated, both from Myungsoo’s closeness and his sweet words.

“D-don’t be so cheesy.” Sungyeol muttered before continuing their walk. A few seconds later, he stopped again as a jewellery shop caught his attention.

Sungyeol looked at all the pretty jewellery with shining eyes while Myungsoo caught up to him and engulfed him in a back hug. Leaning his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder, Myungsoo looked at the displays as well.

“Myungie, look at that one. It’s so beautiful.” Sungyeol said, pointing to a display. It was a silver ring with a small infinite sign where a diamond would usually be. Tiny jewels made up the infinite sign, making it sparkle brightly in the light.

“Mhmm…” Myungsoo hummed in agreement. “But not as beautiful as you Yeol.”

“What’s with all the cheesy lines Myung?” Sungyeol complained, though secretly he really liked them. It made him feel loved.

“They’re all true though!” Myungsoo said while pulling Sungyeol’s body closer and pecking him on cheeks quickly.

“Myungie. I really like that ring.” Sungyeol said, pouting at Myungsoo, who chuckled and kiss his lips.

“I will buy it for you then. But not today.” Myungsoo replied.

Sungyeol turned around and hugged Myungsoo. “You’re the best Myungie.”

“Of course.” Myungsoo answered before pecking Sungyeol’s lips again.

~~*~~

Sungyeol knocked with a bright smile on Myungsoo’s double storey house. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were both quite well-off; not overly rich but able to buy pretty much whatever they wanted. The door opened to reveal Myungsoo’s mum. Sungyeol smiled and bowed politely.

“Hello Mrs Kim.” Sungyeol greeted. Mrs Kim smiled tightly before letting Sungyeol in.

“Hello Sungyeol.” Mrs Kim responded in a fake happy voice.

Sungyeol gave a weak smile as he followed Mrs Kim to the living room. He knew Myungsoo’s mother wasn’t 100% happy with him and Myungsoo’s relationship but Sungyeol hoped he could win her over. Myungsoo greeted Sungyeol at the doorway with a tight hug and quick peck on the cheeks.

“Hey Yeollie.” Myungsoo said with a sweet smile.

Sungyeol’s smile returned to its original brightness as he returned the hug with one hand.

“Myung.” Sungyeol replied before bringing his other hand up to reveal a medium sized box wrapped in sparkly black paper. Sungyeol gave it to Myungsoo with a big grin. Myungsoo blinked and looked at Sungyeol questioningly.

“What is it?” Myungsoo asked.

“Something.” Sungyeol replied mysteriously with a wink. “But don’t open it until I leave and it’s night time.”

“Why not.” Myungsoo pouted cutely. Sungyeol just ruffled Myungsoo’s hair and sat down on the couch.

“Because.” Sungyeol said as if it explained everything.

Myungsoo placed the sparkly box on the side table with a huff before plopping down next to Sungyeol.

“Fine then.” Myungsoo muttered. Sungyeol chuckle and quickly kissed Myungsoo’s cheek before turning away and blushing.

“Aw Yeollie, why are you still so shy?” Myungsoo said with a smirk as he moved closer to Sungyeol until his chest was pressing Sungyeol’s side. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s waist and laid his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder, just as Sungyeol turned around again. Both boys froze as their faces were now mere millimetres away from touching. Myungsoo and Sungyeol stared deeply into each other’s eyes as the world seemed to stop. Before either of them could make a move though, the shrill sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house. Myungsoo and Sungyeol jolted and pulled away but both still sat closely.

Sungyeol tilted his head questioningly. “Myungie are you expecting someone else?”

Myungsoo blinked and shook his head. “N-“

However Myungsoo was cut off as a girl appeared. She had wavy black hair with brown eyes and pretty lips. Her body was emphasised nicely by a skin hugging red dress which showed off her shapely legs. Putting it simply, she as very beautiful. But as soon as she opened , Sungyeol immediately disliked her.

“Myungie!” the girl sang in a sweet voice as she sat on the other side of Myungsoo, wrapping her arms around Myungsoo’s arm. “Did you miss me?”

Sungyeol frowned and shuffled a little bit away from Myungsoo, feeling uncomfortable. Who was this girl and why was she sweet talking my Myungsoo? Sungyeol thought in annoyance.

“No.” Myungsoo replied icily and brushed the girl’s hands away.

“Aw don’t act so tough all the time Myungie.” The girl said before leaning to look at Sungyeol. “Who is this Myungie? Is he your friend?”

Sungyeol clenched his teeth as the girl kept on calling Myungsoo with his nickname only Sungyeol was supposed to call him with. Before Myungsoo could reply, his mother walked in carrying a tray of drinks and snacks.

“Here you go Sohyun darling.” Mrs Kim said warmly as he handed Sohyun a drink.

“Thanks umma.” Sohyun said as she took the drink. Myungsoo glared as his mother while Sungyeol blinked in confusion as he felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.

“Sohyun this is Sungyeol. My bo-” Myungsoo began coldly but once again as cut off, though this time it was his mother.

“Best friend.” Mrs Kim said with a sickly sweet smile. Myungsoo looked at his mother angrily. He knew she didn’t like his relationship with Sungyeol but Myungsoo though he’d made it more than clear that he would never like anyone besides Sungyeol. Sungyeol felt hurt that Myungsoo’s mother disliked him so much and that evidently Sohyun was Mrs Kim’s ideal person for being Myungsoo’s partner.

“Oh really? Hi Sungyeol. I’m Sohyun, Myungsoo oppa’s fiancé.” Sohyun said with a  smirk. At this, both Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s eyes widened.

“Fiancé?!” they both exclaimed in surprise.

“Of course. What did you think?” Mrs Kim answered as she stared at Sungyeol coldly. Did you think I would let you marry my son? Her hard gaze seemed to say to Sungyeol. Sungyeol dropped his eyes, looking down as his hands in his lap. Mrs Kim was right. What did he possibly expect from his and Myungsoo’s relationship? They were both males after all. Eventually Myungsoo would get over this ‘phase’ and want to start a family. Something Sungyeol couldn’t give him.

“Myungsoo oppa said he will protect me and stay by my side forever.” Sohyun said, eyes sparkling, with a not-so-innocent smile on her face. Sohyun knew full well what Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s relationship was from Mrs Kim. After all, how else would she be here at such a time?

Sungyeol could feel his heart chipping and falling away by the second. Suddenly all the confidence and love he felt with Myungsoo had faded away and been replaced with his insecurities and doubts, which Sungyeol thought he’d gotten rid of long ago. It wasn’t even the fact that Sohyun was insinuating that Myungsoo was cheating on him, because he knew Myungsoo wouldn’t ever do that, but more of the thought that Myungsoo and him weren’t supposed to be together. Mrs Kim wouldn’t accept them and parental support was something vital for a long lasting relationship.

Myungsoo frowned. He knew his mother and Sohyun were conspiring against him but he didn’t know how to stop them. They kept on cutting him off for goodness sake. What Myungsoo was really worried about was how Sungyeol was taking all this. Sungyeol was such a sensitive and honest individual who would put others before him even if it hurt him. Myungsoo didn’t want Sungyeol to think that he didn’t love him anymore or for his mother to convince Sungyeol that it was better if they broke up.

“When did I ever say that?” Myungsoo muttered. He only remembers saying things like that to Sungyeol.

“Don’t you remember? Remember that night we were at the club and there was some drunk guy harassing me?” Sohyun said innocently. “It was only last month.”

Sungyeol’s head snapped up at her words. Last month? Myungsoo wouldn’t have cheated on me. Would he? Sungyeol’s heart panged at just the thought and fought to stay composed. She’s just trying to provoke me. Sungyeol tried to think positively and bring back his confidence. I must believe in Myungsoo. We’ll be able to get past this.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened and he furrowed his eyebrows. “Yeah but that-”

“I’m so glad Myungsoo was there. Who knows what might have happened to you, darling.” Mrs Kim cut Myungsoo off with a totally unnecessary comment. Sungyeol turned towards Myungsoo but froze as Sohyun moved her hands and a sparkle caught Sungyeol’s eye.

Seeing Sungyeol’s gaze on her, Sohyun raised her left hand and showed it off smugly. Sungyeol gasped in shock as Myungsoo’s eyes widened, feeling his anger rising as he saw what Sohyun and his mother were trying to do.

“Myungsoo oppa got it for me. Isn’t it pretty?” Sohyun smirked.

It was the same infinite ring Sungyeol had seen and Myungsoo had promised to get for him. Seeing it was the last straw for Sungyeol as his attempt to rebuild his confidence crumbled and his heart completely shattered. Tears gathered in Sungyeol’s eyes as he stood up abruptly. He couldn’t take this anymore even if he knew this was what Sohyun and Mrs Kim wanted; him to leave.

“I need to leave.” Sungyeol managed to choke out before running out the house.

“Sungyeol!” Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter