Boredom

Boredom

It all started when they were bored.

“Got any 3’s?”

“Nope.” She lets out a yawn. “Got any 2’s?”

“Nope.”

“Tch!” He growls and puts down the card, grumbling about good guesses. “Got any…5’s?”

“Damn it!” Jonghyun practically throws the three 5’s in his hand onto the floor. “4’s?”

“Yah! Is this revenge?” DooJoon asks, putting down the three 4’s in his hand. “Are you trying to get back at me?”

“Got any kings?” TC mumbles indifferently, glancing towards the two men.

Hanna smirks as the grumbles from the two men as her friend makes them put down two cards each. “Yah, you’re really bad at this game.”

“Why are we even playing this?” Jonghyun asks, frowning and glaring at Hanna.

“Are you being a sore loser?” Jinki asks, sitting down and leaning against Hanna’s back. “It’s not our fault you have lousy guesses.”

“My turn.” Jonghyun bites his lips. “Queens.”

TC puts down her three queens, placing them on top of the pile neatly.

“Hey, Jjong. Let’s team up.” Doojoon suggests, leaning closer.

 “In your dreams.”

“Tch! Fine then.” With a smirk, he his lips. “Any 10’s?”

“Damn it!” Jonghyun tosses his second to last card onto the pile. “I hate you.” He says with a glare.

“Love you too, hon.”

“Any 9’s?”

“Yah, is this revenge for Jonghyun?” Doojoon frowns as his last card.

Jonghyun bites his lips nervously at the pile on the floor. Looking up he notices Jinki’s face in between TC and Hanna’s head. He frowns, then smiles widely. “Got any…8’s?”

 

“God…” Doojoon drops his card onto the pile and starts rolling around on the floor in defeat. ”You cheated! There’s no way you could have known I was holding an 8!” He accuses. ”This round doesn’t count. We’re starting over again.”

“Sorry, he won fair and square, Doojoonie.” Hanna urges. “Pay up.”

Doojoon pales. “Nonononononono!!! There’s no way I’m doing it! Absolutely no way! I refuse!!”

“The rules are rules!” Jinki smirks widely.

“Don’t be a sore loser.” Yoseob, who’s been watching quietly between TC and Jonghyun. ”It’ll be over before you know it. Just do it and get it over with.”

“Yah! How can you betray me like this?” Doojoon asks dejectedly. ”I thought you were on my side.”

“But, I’ve been sitting here all this time.” Yoseob answers cutely with a shrug of his shoulders. ”I’ve been on this side since the start.”

“Are you not going to do it?” Jinki smiles, his arm going around Hanna’s waist as he leans on TC absentmindedly.

“A lost is a lost, Doojoon. Just take your punishment like a man.” TC urges him. “Why are you refusing?”

“Yah, the only piece of clothing I have left is my boxers. Are you seriously asking me to take it off?”

“Doojoonie, are you saying you’re not a man?” Hanna teases. “How can you not be man enough to take if off if TC and I are man enough to look?”

“Just take it off!” Yoseob reaches for the boxers but the leader runs away from his grasp, heading towards one of the guest rooms.

“YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!”

The house is suddenly full of life and shouts for the departure of Doojoon’s boxers from his body and the owner’s screams of refusal.

“Can someone remind me why we decided to play strip goldfish in the first place?” Jinki asks. ”Was there even a reason?”

“We were bored.” TC and Hanna answers at the same time.

“Jin, go get us chicken, okay?” She shoos the man away and once she was sure the trio couldn’t hear her, she burst out in laughter. “Gosh…I never thought this was so much fun.”

“I never thought I’ll get to see both Jonghyun and Doojoon in their boxers.” TC wipes away her tears. “Where did you come up with this game?”

“Any game can use stripping as a punishment.” Hanna bumps TC with her shoulder. ”I just never expected you to have such a professional poker face.”

“Believe me, it was hard.” TC lays down her cards, revealing the numbers on them, 2, 3, 8, 9, king, and queen. “Do you think they’ll ever realize it was a trap to get them to strip?” She grins widely at Hanna.

“Let’s keep it between us.” Hanna suggests, gathering the cards on the floor. “What do we play next time?”

“How about…strip twister?” TC grins at her own choice of game.

It all started when TC and Hanna were bored, then Hanna suggested a way to get Jonghyun and Doojoon to strip. Yes, boredom and girls are a bad mix. No, they probably won’t stop.