Right Now it's The Challange

Right Now it's Cabi Love

Surprised. The only thing I can say seeing them to be our partner in this project

“Annyeonghaseo, we’re 2PM” Junsu hyung said as he bow down and followed by the rest of us then.

and soon they took their seat, and the staff start the meeting, the meeting go on as I don’t pay any attention on it, in fact just looking at the girls, I saw one of the tall girl blushed then realized Taecyeon-hyung is looking at her.

the meeting ended and soon the girls say goodbye and leave the office as we wait for JYP-hyung to finish talking with the staff.

“That Yoona-girl is totally into me” Taecyeon hyung said confidently, so confident I am even bothered to put him down

“ahh, that Yoona girl, which became my partner when we do that Idol-Army show, right? Don’t know you like leftover so much, hyung”

“yah, if she is your partner that time, then what’s with it? Are you jealous with me?” Taecyeon asked seem pissed

“not really, hyung. I mean, if a girl is so into me, I won’t be making a lolt of fuss about it, because I know how charming I really am”

“this kid, yah! Then date one of them if you’re so irresistible”

“that will be a piece of cake, I didn’t feel the challenge”

“oh, you want challenge? Then date their maknae, Seohyun”

“fine, how long do I have to take, to satisfy you in dating her, hyuunngg~”

“as much as it takes to finally date her, my dongsaeng”

“fine, I’ll accept it” I extend my hand as he shake my hand. Then he leave me with Nichkhun-hyung

“Chansung-ah, you do know that Seohyun girl are not interested in boy, yet,right?”

“well, hyung, if that’s the case, then Chansung will be the first boy she date hyung”

“aish, do as you wish then” Nichkhun walk away too as I follow him to leave. Just how come a girl uninterested in me, pfft.

hi! i am surprised there are 8 subscribe for my very amateur writings, do forgive my bad grammar and enjoy, will keep you guys posted for the story !