I Love You ♡


 

Sitting in my bay window and betting on the raindrops that danced down the window, I look out into what used to be our special place, our secret hideaway... our garden. A sad smile crosses my lips as the sun peeks out from behind its cloud, a golden glow that brought the garden back to life. Letting my gaze fall back to you, I can’t help but wonder what you’re thinking about as you sit on our swing and tend to the flowers you planted for me. Allowing my tears to join the remaining raindrops, a small sigh escapes as they fall down the window pane. I know it’s hard my darling but please don’t cry, we’ll meet again soon, and until that day I promise you that I will never leave your side.


 

My dearest Kyuhyun, I know you cannot hear me nor can you see me but regardless if I had just one more chance I would say that I hope I can see your wonderful smile again soon, I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile. I’d tell you I miss the way you always seemed to be singing, filling the house with music or how you used to play ballad versions of anything that would come to mind when you sat at the piano. And finally I would tell that though I don’t want you to forget me, please don’t let me be the reason that stops you being happy again. It breaks my heart to see you in this fragile state, and more so knowing I caused it, please go back to being the wonderful man I fell in love with and the incredible dork I married.


 

However... knowing that these words are lost in the wind I will simply hope that you can realise this yourself in time and while I wait, I shall watch over you, I will be your guardian angel and protect you from harm until I can hold you close once more.


 

...I love you.