Drip drip

Rain, Bus Stop and Instant Noodles

 

It was raining. Jinyoung jogged a little to the nearest bus stop to get some kind of shelter. He huffed, the cold steam blew out from his parted lips. He wrapped his arms around his body and turned to his right finally realizing another presence. A brunette girl, her wavy hair fell on her shoulders. She was eating hot noodles in a cup. She blew the still hot noodles before shoving them into using chopsticks. She didn’t seem to notice him. “Wooah... It feels-” the girl’s eyes cauight his, immediately stopping her words. Jinyoung shifted his gaze away, looking at the rain. “Um.. excuse me. Do you want some?”, the girl stretched out her arms, shoving the cup towards the boy.

 

“I-It’s okay. “, Jinyoung smiled shyly.

 

“Aniya, take it!”, she took his hands and wrapped those hands around the cup. She smiled in satisfaction while tilting her head to the right.

 

“What’s your name?”, Jinyoung asked. The rain stopped at the same time.

 

“Just call me Effie. What’s yours?”, Effie slung her bag on her shoulder.

 

“Jung Jinyoung.”

 

“ Will you come here tomorrow?”, she bluntly asked.

 

“If it rains, yes.” Jinyoung nodded a little.

 

“I’ll be going now. Enjoy those.” Effie flashed another smile before going onto the bus which had just arrived. Jinyoung stared at the noodles. It was still hot. How his hands was becoming warmer. He smiled at the sight of it. Will it rain tomorrow? Will she be here tomorrow? Somehow, he was hoping for tomorrow to rain.

 

The next day, fortunately it was raining again. Jinyoung felt his feet jogged a little to the same bus stop. He could feel his heart drop for realizing she wasn’t there. He sat down, sighing. Suddenly, a cup of instant noodles was shoved towards him. The cup slightly touched his thigh. He lifted his head on looked at his left, meeting with the girl’s shy gaze. “Sorry, I’m late.”, she sat beside him. Jinyoung smiled, she was there. This time, a little bit more closer than before. All thanks to the rain and the bus stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this as a drabble. sorry if I disappointed you guise. It's not what you expect right? *runs away to hide*