day 1

I'm just a fan

Swagga pov

 

Hello guys~ This is me Park Swagga. I'm a big fan of EXO. I'm not alone. But I'm here with many fangirls of EXO too. I really loves to taking a close-up photo of baekhyun. I really addicted to him. Hmm. But I know I'll never gonna be with him. I'll should face the truth. I'm just an simple and ugly girl, and the important things is I should know that I'm just a FAN.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Swagga!" Someone called me. "Yes?" I answered while rubbing my eyes. "Lets go! EXO gonna go 3 hours again!" Meryn said. Meryn is my close friend. She didn't like exo. But she just help me to drive me there because she know I didn't have any place for park my car later. I go take a bath and then I grab my big lens of camera and then I get in her car. 

 

"Aish I'm late!" I yelled to myself. "And why that girl is do a crazy thing?" Meryn asked while pointing a girl staying in exo's dorm roof. I'm so shocked. Many sasaeng do it. "!" I mumbled. I get off from meryn's car and then I waved to her. I walk to the front of sm building and looking for a place that have a space from the others. I found a lucky place. It's really close with the door. I smiled to myself and run to that place. I fastly turn on my camera and then start testing shooting the building. I set in the normal shoot because if I set it in auto, it's takes a long time to wait. So I just turn on it with the normal camera. When the manager hyung start open the door, I start shooting one by one the members. When I found baekhyun, he was looking at my lens and then I fastly shoot it. OH GOSH HE'S SO PERFECT. "Ah baekhyun oppa! Please look at here one more time!" I shouted as he's stuck in front of me. He turned his head and look at the lens while posing. "Ah thanks!" I shouted and then he waved to me. Are he gonna realize me again if I do it again tomorrow? He have a many fans. I think he'll forget me. He just look at me at the short time. Huft. Oh yeah I just realized now. Tomorrow is EXO fansign at busan! Hmm... Of course I'll come there. yes. I feel someone bumped into me. "Oh sorry" He said and then I look at him. Oh... That's... CHEN! "Ah that's just an accident" I said and then he smile at my lens. I shoot it and then he waved to me. I smile to him. I feel like I'm a lucky girl in the world! Now, I'll go to m countdown to see them. 

 

----------------

MCountdown 

 

I walk to the room and then I stand in front of the stage. I wait for exo's turn. I play with my camera. I shoot some selcas of myself and then I save it. "EXO!" The MC said and then I turn my camera to the stage. When exo come to the stage, I start shooting them randomly and then I saw baekhyun look at my lens. I shoot it and giggling at myself. When they're finished, I go to outside and go home. I'm so tired. I go home by taxi. 

 

I walk to my bedroom and then review the photos of the day. I really have a many lenscontact with baekhyun. Actually I want a real eyecontact. Not lenscontact. It was all lie if like that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YO GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE^___________~