This is just the beginning...

I think..... We just Got Married...

Rana P.O.V

I shouted in exasperation.

"What do you mean I'm getting married?!"  My mother rolled her eyes and held my shoulders to calm me down.

"Yah, Kim Rana! Calm down will you? Your mother only said that you're getting married and you're freaking out like this? This is the only way the Jangs will buy our shares and merge companies with us! You're our only hope, dear." My father told me.

"But, appa! I don't wanna get married! Even though that guy is in my school, I know that I won't like him because all the guys in my school are jerks. They're all so mean and so are the girls there. Even though I have Jisu and Sangcheol, they are both still considered as a queenka and a kingka respectively. How would you know that he isn't one himself?" I complained.

"You wouldn't know if you don't try. Now hurry up, you'll be late for school." My mother said calmly as she kissed my forehead.

I cussed under my breath as I put on my sneakers and hopped in the car.  *Wait a minute, the Jangs? There are only three Jangs in my school Jang WooHyuk, the king of chess(eww...), Jang Dongmin, the comedy king(ewwer...), and lastly, Jang Wooyoung, the king of kingkas.(which is totally impossible!) So, it would be either Jang Woohyuk or Jang Dongmin (bleh) , I'm gonna die!*   I thought to myself. Today, is gonna be a hard day...

 

*In Shinil High Private School*

"Okay class, today we will be partnering up for the History project. let me read out the names to you. Jung Si Ah with Park Sangcheol, Han Jisu with Shim Changmin, Kwon Yuri with Jung Yunho, Kim Rana with Jang Wooyoung, Kim Hyuna with Lee Joon, Jang Woohyuk with Kim Yuri, Ham Eunjung with Lee jangwoo, Lee Hyomin with Seungri and lastly Goo Hara with Lee Donghae. Now, please start discussing." My History teacher announced as we all started shifting our seats.

I searched the room for the king kingka and once I spotted him, he nodded at me to come over. *What an . Can't you give me a break?* I thought.

When I reached the table, I carefully walked around to sit next to him.

"So....I think that we should do some research on China. They have a lot of historical figures and historical sites that we can research on..." I started but was cut off by Wooyoung who had grabbed my wrist to stop me from flipping the pages of the textbook. I shot a glare at him but he ignored it and sighed.

"Can we do this another time? My head is throbbing from all the morning drama." he whispered so that the teacher did not hear him.

"Well, guess what? You're not the only one who has gone through morning drama. So the faster we do this, the faster we get it done, the faster we won't get in each others' ways." I replied coldly.

My cheeks suddenly felt hot. And that's when I noticed that Wooyoung was still holding my wrist. I jerked my hand away and avoided his eyes. He seemed surprised by my sudden action and chuckled.

"Are your cheeks burning? Am I that hot?" he teased. *Fck You...*

"Hey, relax will you. I'm just kidding. I'm just trying to erase everything that I've heard today. You know what, I'm sure no guy has ever told you this but, I'm getting married... I don't know who to tell this to, I don't even know why I'm telling you this. I've don't even know you, so why am I telling you this? Probably because the guys won't understand this. They'll just laugh at me. They're jerks..." he explained.

"You know something? I'm getting married too. It's an arranged marriage and I don't even know the guy. How the hell am I going to get married to him?" I admitted.

"Wait a minute, aren't you a Kim? Kim Rana?" he asked, carefully examining my face.

"Uh, yeah, that's me, why?'" I replied.

"HOLY ! Your parents are Kim Kwang Ryeol and Choi Min Byul? Oh my god! I'm........gonna get married.....to YOU?!!" he exclaimed, almost shouting.

"HUH? What are you talking about?" I questioned.