Athletics Carnival (BTS)

BTS Chat Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yoongi bastard class lose!' Jimin was screaming out but as soon as Yoongi's class won he messed his hair up in frustration. No one knew if he was just joking around or really meant it. Yoongi who was walking back to his classmates after winning, was blocked by the girl who seemed to be in same class as him. She gave him her best eye smile while handing him the water bottle. Yoongi who wasn't really happy to see her, forced out his best smile and got the bottle from her. He knew that she had a crush on her. The girl was even looking at him drinking the water that he nearly spit the water back out. All his friend who saw the scene was talking about it on the group talk, and there was Jimin who immediately showed reaction to it that he stood up from his seat and looked around to find Yoongi, and stomped towards him.

"Yoongi bastard! Who is she!"
"Huh?... what is wrong with him..."
"Who is the girl!!!"

Jimin stomped his foot towards Yoongi while he was talking to him. Yoongi who was exchanging looks at Jimin and the girl, look back at Jimin and laughed out loud. When he was laughing, Jimin and the girl was just looking at him dumbfounded. Yoongi stopped laughing and smiled towards Jimin and put his hand on top of his head, and ruffled his hair. Jimin couldn't stop him or say anything to him because it was his first time looking at him smiling like that, so warmly towards him. Then he put his arm around his shoulders and faced the girl still putting a smile on his face.

"Isn't he cute?"
"... huh?"
"Look at him getting jealous because we're together."

'I'm not jealous...' Yoongi blocked Jimin's mouth with his hands and then looked into his eyes and said, 'You are jealous. Aren't you?' Yoongi tilted his head as he asked him. Jimin looked away from his eyes, not able to answer his question. Yoongi thought that reaction was cute, that he bent down to Jimin's height and pinched his cheeks. Then Jimin started to whine and slapped his hand off his cheeks. The girl who was looking at them together, didn't know what to do. Yoongi who finally noticed the girl still standing there, faced her. He held the water bottle infront of her and said,

"Thanks for the water. By any chance, if you have feelings for me. off."
"... what?"
"I don't have interest in girls, sorry."

After hearing what he said, the girls face became bright red. Don't have interest in girls? That was shocking for the girl who had a crush for him for awhile. Jimin also was surprised at what he was saying, because in that situation what he was saying is, 'I like Jimin.' infront of the girl. Yoongi waved towards the girl, and then grabbed onto Jimin's shoulders and turned his back on the girl.

"... what I said just now is not true. Don't believe it, idiot."
"... huh?... why would you lie?"
"... because I hate her."

Jimin was looking at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter