twenty seven; ridiculous fan club

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina thought the next day would get better for her. But she was wrong. It got worse. The moment she went out of the bus, she was swarmed and greeted with thousands of 'good morning'. Mina replied with a smile and nothing else. She needed to be free from these people.

She increased her pace as she headed to her classroom. It wasn't considered walking but instead, it was considered as running. When she arrived at the classroom, she was panting. Her classmates blinked at her, their eyes full of questions like 'what happened?' or 'are you in danger?'

Smiling sheepishly, she stumbled towards her chair. She fanned herself as she tried to ignore the questioning looks of her classmates. This is getting really annoying, she thought.

"Woah, this is getting really exciting!" Chanyeol muttered from the door, obviously saying the opposite of what she was thinking. The five idiots—er, friends—entered the room.

"Hey, Mina!" Chen was beaming at her. "Did you see that?"

She blinked at him. "See what?" She honestly don't know what he's talking about. The boys chuckled as he gathered around her. Except for Sehun who was wearing a blank expression on his face.

"The banner outside. Duh?" Baekhyun chirped.

"What banner?" She asked, completely annoyed as to how they were making her half-excited and half-curious.

"Seriously? You didn't see it?" Xiumin looked at her like he couldn't believe her.

"What is it?" She asked, irritation was clearly visible on her tone. Chanyeol covered his face with his palm. Like he cannot control himself to laugh any longer. She can tell it just by how his shoulders were shaking.

"I'm gonna tell her." Chen muttered. "There's a banner outside. A MinHun banner." He was beaming like an idiot again.

Mina, however, couldn't seem to process it. MinHun banner. Then?

"Damn. She's slow!" Baekhyun groaned as if he's in pain.

"Someone is shipping you with Sehun. Duh?" Chanyeol said and managed to roll his eyes at the same time. "MinHun obviously mean Mina and Sehun being combined together. So MinHun. Duh?"

"Duh?" Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin all said in unison with the same tone as Chanyeol's.

Mina would've laugh but no. It was her and Sehun being talked about here. "What? What on earth are they thinking?" She asked, almost snapping.

"I think majority of the school ships you both." Baekhyun said, checking his nails.

"Here's the best part," Chen beamed again and she's slowly freaking out. She doesn't like that beam of his. "We approved of the MinHun idea! Oh yeah!"

"What can you say about it, Sehun?" Xiumin asked Sehun who was sitting behind her. He was awfully quiet. Maybe he was fuming mad about the whole thing.

"Huh?" Sehun muttered. Clearly, he wasn't paying attention.

"About that banner outside. What do you think?"

Mina could only close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter