Rules and application

ReplayRp

1. Check the character list before applying. The character must be free in order to apply for them

2. You MUST fill the whole application in order to be accepted.

3. Max of 2 accounts, you can not have characters in the same group. ( If you decide to get a second account you MUST apply again, no private apps, or asking the admins if you can make a second account )

4. When accepted add the admins (G.NA, Jay, Taecyeon, Jaekyung, Kikwang) then add the other characters.

5. Only add people from the roleplay, no one outside of the roleplay is allowed to be on your friend’s list.

6. Once the admins add a character and have posted a link to ‘REPLAYRP’ to the character is when you can add them.

7. Notify the admins if you’ll be on hiatus or deactivating. Please do try to stay active.

8. Pay special attention to the Admin’s posts. There are reasons why we post them and enforce rules.

9. You can do wall to wall action or talk in comments, but please leave sensitive topics such as: abuse, , suicide, etc in PMs or in one comment thread. (Please keep ual things to a minimum and cussing. )

10. If talking in ooc please indicate with ( ) or [ ]. Please do try to stay in character as much as possible. ( Please do not update your status with ooc things, people come to roleplay not ooc. However you may ooc as much as you want in the group. )

11. You MUST put ReplayRp somewhere on your facebook where it is visible.

12. When you apply put somewhere in the application: Replay, replay, replay.

13. Your account on the roleplay can be terminated if there have been several complaints about you, ignoring of the admins warnings, constantly causing problems for people, not getting along with other.



* Yes, we do accept MCs, comedians, actresses, actors, managers, siblings, and trainees.

 

Name:
Age:
Time zone:
Hours online:
Experience:
Do you have any other accounts, if yes please indicate:

Where can we contact you (E-mail) :

CHARACTER-

Name:
Group/Occupation
Entertainment Company: