Final

I didn't know.

Those stupid year 2s are having their break again. Every time I try to sleep in class they have to wake me up with their noise even though I'm 4 levels above the ground. But I guess I have to thank them. Thank them for waking me up. Thank them for giving me an alarm as to when I'm able to see my favorite cutie. There he is again, running around like a kid. How immature...

But that's what I love about him.

 Ever since I noticed your presence, I would do the silliest things. Before I knew about you, I would usually rush home to sleep. But ever since I found out what time you would always leave school on the individual days, I would hide on a tree till you come out just to catch a glimps of you. It didn't matter if I ended school at 3 and you ended school at 6. I would just sit there, waiting for you to come out. Once you left school and I could no longer see you, only then I would head back home.

I swear, after knowing you I do the silliest things.

When they announced some idiots from the student council were coming to class to collect donations, I immediately lost interest. But when you stepped into class with the group, my attention came back all at once. I stared at the smile at your face as you tried to persuade the class to donate. As you went around collecting donations, my eyes followed your every movement. When you arrived at my table I took out 40000 won and placed it in the donation. I notice the shock look on your face but it immediately turned into a wide smile as you thank me for helping the orphans. Oh we were donating to orphans? Wait... Did I just take out 40000 won?

There goes my lunch money for the week.

When I bumped into you at the corridor, I was positive you wouldn't remember me but you waved to me and called me 40000 Man. I laughed and we talked for a bit. You asked me if I wanted to join the student council since I was so helpful. I immediately agreed for it was a chance to be near you. 

....What exactly does the student council do?

I no longer had to watch you from afar. Slowly, we became friends. I no longer had to wait for you on a tree just to catch a glimps of you. I was walking home with you. But then one day you suddenly came up to me and told me you had a girlfriend.

Love hurts, you know that right?

One day you came running to me and told me you broke up. Deep down I was really happy but I just gave you a normal reply and said oh. But then you started crying. Did you really love her that much? I begged you not to cry and then those words suddenly came out of my mouth.

"Don't cry, even if she doesn't love you, I will."

At that moment I immediately went, "Oh what am I doing." I backed away from you a little but you held my sleeves and told me that you weren't crying because you loved her.

"I dated her because you never really looked my way. After I saw a girl confess to you yesterday, I got really jealous and I couldn't stand lying to myself. I cried just know because of your reaction. I thought you didn't care. Because I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you."

You know, love is such a wonderful thing. It makes you do the silliest things. It makes your heart hurt so badly that you think you might die. But, it can also make you the happiest person in the world. I pulled you into my embrace.

"Yang Yo Seob, the only reason I never told you I love you was because I didn't know."