Before hand.

Memory of love

 

Jae Joong's POV

Today is the day. It's our first couple date. Nana and I. Just us.

It took me months to court her, there were a lot of days that we'll fight due to my huge ego but I was always the first one to apologize. It's my fault and with another wrong move, I'm sure I'll lose her.

Nana, oh nana. That's her name. I would describe her as the prettiest, most charming, most humble and the tallest girl I've ever seen and met. She's always been popular with boys, who can resist her charms? I'm telling you, No one. 

Then my phone buzzed, it was Nana. " Hey ,what time are going to pick me up?"

Hey?! She should be calling me Oppa.

" Awkardness is still in the air" I said to myself.

 

Nana's Pov

"What to wear, what to wear?" I wondered.

It's our first couple date.Jae Joong and I. Just us.

He's my first boyfriend because I've never given attentions to guys, Education is my priority, I know that, but when he came and confessed that he loves me, everything changed.

I met Jae Joong in the dance department. Our first meeting wasn't that good because he accidentally spilled coffee all over me but I was too stunned to get mad. After that day, he decided that he would be accompanying me during lunch break. The days went on and we started to feel something precious, Love. We began sneaking out of our classes to have fun but that caused me a lot of trouble, most of my grades failed but I promised myself that everything's going back to normal, and it did. We've been through a lot of hurdles and we over come it, and here we are.  The Nana Jaejoong couple.

Back to reality. I checked my clock, It's already 5:30. I forgot what time Jae joong will pick me up, and I'm still in process of choosing the best clothes to wear. I better text him.

Oppa, what time are you going to pick me up? Too cheesy. I thought. So I come up with " Hey, what time are you going to pick me up?" 

Am I too rude? I should have typed Oppa. 

Then I heard my phone beeped. It was him, Jae Joong.

" Yah, still not calling me Oppa?kekeke. I would be there by 6" I knew it. He was expecting me to call him Oppa but wait, 6?! How can I prepare that fast? Aish. I thought.

 

---After 20 minutes---

Jae Joong's POV

I should call her by now, I'm still 10 kilometers away from her house and the traffic jam is killing me.

" Yoboseo?" I mumbled.

" Ne, Jae Joogn ssi?" She said.

" Yah, why so formal? Have you forgotten? I'm your boyfriend already. kekeke

"Cincha? Oh. Mianhe, I forgot " She is obviously faking it, I love it though.

" Nana, I think I would be late. I'm stuck here because of the traffic. I'm sorry"

" Jae Joong ssi, something came up. I think I wouldn't be able to go out." I can sense her worries right now.

" Why?" Ofcourse, I'm worried too. 

" Appa just called me and he said that he and omma wouldn't be home until midnight so I need to stay at home. I'm really sorry, We can pursue it tomorrow.

" It's okay, your parents want you and your house to be safe." Then suddenly, an idea came up.

" Nana ssi, would you mind if we have our date at your house?

" Hmmm. That would be a great idea! "  

"Ahrasso. I would be there in 15 minutes."

" ahrasso. Take care"

"Sarang-----" Before I could finish Saranghae, Nana had already ended the call. I wasn't able to mumble the words I really want to say. Does she really want to hear it?

 

Nana's POV

Omo, my phone went off. Aish, I wasn't able to hear him say Saranghe, or does he really want to say it? 

Nana, stop yourself from overthinking. Remember, Jae joong loves you and so do you. I wondered.

While the traffic jam is still eating Jae joong, I decided to cook for dinner. I want to show him how great his girlfriend is when it comes to cooking, and there it is, I found the recipe for Ramen. The truth is, I'm the worst person you can think of when it comes to cooking. I failed all of my cooking classes during high school and college, and for the worst part, I almost killed my teacher for putting too much salt in the spaghetti.

Yey, I have perfectly done the best Ramen ever, this is an achievement. Then I suddenly heard a knock on our door. It must be Jae joong.

 

Jae Joong's POV

I'm nervous, really nervous, After a lot of rehearsals, I decided to knock on the door. 

Then finally, my world stopped spinning for a moment.

 

 

....to be continued.

 

 

sorry for the crappy first chapter. I'll try my best for the second one.

Comments are so much appreciated. :))