Chapter 1

It's Not True

"Omona!!!!!" Tiffany shouted from the living room.

 

 

 

It was a wonderful Sunday morning for the nine girls who's busy with their own things. Why not? All of them having a free times without any schedule so they'll not waste the precious times. Taeyeon's still on the living room, reading a magazine called 'My Oh My' ; Sunny were gardening on the backyard with the maknae, Seohyun ; Hyoyeon were dancing like crazily on her room ; Tiffany and Sooyoung were busy watching on the living room ; As always Yuri's on her room doing yoga ; Yoona were playing a games ; and there's another girl who's still on her dreamland, whos again except Jung Jessica?

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah" Sooyoung called. "Look it's MBC We Got Married" she teased the short girl and laughed along with Tiffany.

 

"Yah, neo! Choi Sooyoung! Just because your lover wasn't there doesn't mean you can do this to me!" the leader whined.

 

 

 

"Unnie!!!!" Yoona walked downstair while holding her stomach. "I'm hungry. Breakfast ready yet?" she asked cutely, which one for Taeyeon was annoying. "NE!! Taeyeon-ah, I'm hungry too" Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Those two shikshin and their aegyo just want to make me punch them on their precious face like seriously" she whispered.

 

 

 

"YAH! We heard that!!"

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

"Where's Jessica?" Tiffany asked when the eight of them was already on the dining room for breakfast. "Oh seems like I should wake her up right no---"

 

 

 

"Hello everyone! Today is a special episode of We Got Married because our Super Junior's Leeteuk and Kang Sora will invite someone to have a double date with them! Nugu is that person?"

 

"Oh it's Super Junior's Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun along with actresses Lee Sena, Shin So Yul, Son Eun Seo, and Jang Yeon Joo!!"

 

"Leeteuk has decided the couple? Give me the note please, I'll read it for everyone"

 

"It's Donghae with Son Eun Seo, Eunhyuk with Lee Sena, Sungmin and Shin So Yul, and Kyuhyun with Jang Yeon Joo"

 

 

 

"What does it mean? Double date? Blind date?" Yuri asked.

 

 

Suddeny, the brown haired girl sat beside Tiffany, "Donghae oppa just texted me that he will acting like what the script said"

 

"JESSICA YOU SCARE ME!" Tiffany hit her chest and Jessica just laughed at reply.

 

 

 

The nine girls was eating in peace until Hyoyeon bluntly asked, "Yah you guys the shortiest, don't you feel jealous?"

 

Jessica chocked her drink, "excuse me? I'm more tall than you!" she stuck her tongue out. "As long as they just acted like a couple, I wouldn't feel jealous but i find it that Leeteuk seems so happy together with Sora" Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

 

"Yah girls it started!!" Sooyoung ran to the living room and the others following her behind.

 

 

 

 

There's a lot of sweet moment on the blind date; holding hands, couple things, hug, dinner, and else. The shorties, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sunny ware feeling like they want to burn those girls house.

 

 

"You guys are obviously jealous" Sooyoung laughed with Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri. "Unnie..." the maknae Seohyun trying to stop them.

 

 

 

"Shut up you guys, you just feeling lucky but later you'll know how it feels!!" she threatened them. "Owww I'm afraid" Sooyoung laughed and goes to her room to get a rest.

 

 

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep

 

From: Lee Donghae

 

 

Sika-yaaa~ Want to have a date this night?

 

 

 

To: Lee Donghae

 

 

Sorry oppa. I'm a little bit tired now.

 

 

 

From: Lee Donghae

 

 

Well take care my princess! Good night and have a nice dream.

 

 

 

To: Lee Donghae

 

 

You too oppa. Good night.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!!! Just a little short update TT__TT School are trying to kill me;__; But anyway tomorrow is Super Junior 8th Anniversary yaaayyyy!!!!!! And have you guys watched SNSD's My Oh My MV? How was it? Lol i love the Soshiband look hahaha!!

 

 

Last update: 5th November 2013