first time

Angel Long Legs

Sunny left at cafe sit on Jungshin's favorite corner, drink her latte till the very last drop. "I'll come again next time. You have great coffee here. See you", Sunny bid her goodbye to Mina.

She goes back to parking lot to take her car and back to Soshi's dorm. "Let just disturb TaeNy. They live too comfortably lately." She merrily sing along with her favorite radio playlist while driving.

Taeyeon open the door not so surprised with Sunny's present. Sunny texted Fanny before she came.

"Let me sleep here tonight. I don't think I can wake up tomorrow if I sleep in my parent's home. ", Sunny walking to her old room with Taeyeon,  "Like we can tell you to do otherwise. You bring food? No? Have some manner next time miss. Ck ck. " Taeyeon sneak in and check Sunny's bag thoroughly. "Go buy your own miss! *yawn* I'll just sleep now. You have to be proud of me leader. I practice a lot today. " Sunny brags about her "burn fat session". "Aigoo, good job sweetheart. Good girl", Taeyeon pats Sunny's head. "Thank you miss leader. Good night. "

 

Jungshin spend his days try to forget about his not so cool encounter with his crush, Sunny. Well. Two days to be exact.

On the third day, Jonghyun reminds him about it again. "She's Sunny nuna. She's not a crown princess. She's easy to talk with. You better-" Jungshin cut his hyung "Easy for you to say so hyung. You're good looking. Fair skin. Great body! Women ogling over you! While me? I will always be the number 4 in our group. Except my height. " "Euh. I know everything you describe about me are right, but came from a man's mouth and that man was you. Eugh. But thank you. My point is, go approach her. Am not a shaman, I don't know if she'll love you back or not, atleast you wont be like what i saw these two days. You seriously look like a middle schooler one side lover. "

Jonghyun never really care about other's private life, but this time, little bit unwillingly, Jungshin has to admit that Jonghyun hyung's words are right.

"But i dont know how to approach her without being look like an idiot. Look what i've done last time i met her.", Jungshin answered rather frustrated. Jonghyun found this side of their magnae so adorable. "Be friend with her."

Jungshin reaction heared Jonghyun's suggestion was so priceless. "Your eyes will pop out soon." Jonghyun chuckled "Okay. Come with me. They have dance practice schedule at 2. Let's just say you're free and minhyuk and hyung on their filming location. So, me being the kindest hyung you ever have in this entertainment world, who happened to plan to visit his lady, will take my hopelessly lonely little brother with me. How's that?", Jonghyun grin at end of his speech.

"You and your smug face mr. Lee. Okay. I'll take this chance. Don't make me look like a fool hyung. I'm afraid you'll leave me when you see Yoona nuna. " Still on his 'i'm a cool hyung' smug face mode, "Nah, don't worry. In fact Yoona knows it. So i think Jessica and Taeyeon nuna and also Seohyun and Hyoyeon nuna already know about this plan too".

 

 

 

 

A.N. Push the "next" button. palli palli! :D