Airplanes of Goodbye

He's My Teacher

"Dear Kyuhyun, 

I  am writing you this letter because I don't have the strength to tell you and to see you get mad at me for the last time before I leave. I want you to know how much I love you and how much I will be willing to give up what I have for you. I'm going away so that you can live in peace. Live like a regular teacher with a stressful life and be surrounded by students who would be the cause of your day-to-day headache. Kyu, I will, I do and I love you. Forever. But, I guess . . . we're just not meant for each other. It happens. I know I've made the biggest mistake for leaving you to some girl I don't even like but, she knows you better than I do. Kyu, make this separation easy for me . . . I love you so so so so so much. I will never forget the joy and love you've made me feel. Tell your parents, I thank them because they made me feel like a real part of  a family I've always dreamed of having. Someday, I will tell you more about why I left but for now, I need to leave for my peace of mind.  

I love you and I will miss you . . . 

- Lee Min Ri "

I inserted the letter in an envelope and the edges and closed it, placing it inside my bag. I zipped my luggage close and Minho opened my door. 

"You ready?" he asked and took my luggage in his hands 

"Yes" 

We went down stairs and headed for the car. Minho placed my luggage in the trunk of the car and he rode in with me. My parents didn't have the chance to take me to the airport because of their busy schedule. I'm going to miss them . . . even thought they were too busy to actually take me to the airport. 

"Min Ri, I'm going to ask you again . . . are you sure about this?" Minho asked 

"I'm sure" I whispered 

 

The trip to the airport was a little shorter than I expected. Minho and I got off the car and my driver helped with my luggage.

"Ms. Lee, I will miss driving you to and from school" my driver hugged me

"Thanks. I'm going to miss you too" I sniffed 

"Are really sure about leaving, Ms. Lee?" he asked 

I smiled and nodded 

Minho and I entered the door of the airport and we saw  the gang there. Min Hee ran towards me and hugged me tighter than the tightest possible way. 

"I-I can't brea-breathe" I spoke 

She pulled away to look at me, "I'm sorry. I'm just going to miss you so much! You have to be back for the holidays, okay!?" she hugged me again 

"I will. I promise" 

She pulled away and turned to Minho, "You!" she pointed at him

Minho's eyes widened, "What?" 

"Take good care of her" she spoke 

Minho nodded, "I promise" 

I look at Min Hee and take the letter out of my bag and hand it to her, "Make sure he reads it" I say 

She nods, "I will" 

"Min Ri . . . feed Minho, okay? He doesn't know how to cook . . . or clean . . ." Onew jokes 

I smile, "Yeah. Okay" 

Minho looks at me and I look back at him and he smiles at me, "We need to go" he reminds me 

"Min Hee . . . that thing about you-know-who" I winked at her

She blushed, "Yeah, yeah" she smiles 

"We'll see you soon" Minho and I wave goodbye

 

Minho and I ride the plane a little over an hour of waiting. Sitting in business class was absolutely the best. Serving the best food, wine, chocolates and comfort. Minho and I sat next to each other in the plane. I looked out the window and watched as the plane's engines were starting to warm up. After thirty minutes of warming up, the plane took off. I was quiet for quite some time, until Minho spoke to me.

"Min Ri" he called me

I looked up at him, "Hmmm?"

"I just wanted to tell you . . . how much I missed you" he spoke

I nodded, "Thank you"

His face fell in disappointment, "I was never with Ae Cha . . . if you were curious" he spoke and looked away

I nodded and looked out the window. Looking down at the darkness, I thought of Kyuhyun. What he's doing. What he's thinking about. Who he's with. How he is right now. Has he eaten. Has he slept. I have questions flooding my mind. None of them were answered. I closed my eyes and slept . . .

 

After ten or eleven hours of flying over the Pacific Ocean, we finally landed in Washington. Minho and I took a cab to the apartment my parents gave me on my thirteenth birthday. I inserted the key and the room looked so . . . unused and new. 

"Your parents gave you this?" he asked 

"Yup" 

"Wow" 

"I know" I was amazed myself 

 

Minho and I started fishing our things in our separate rooms. We had four bid rooms, complete with a bathroom in each room. I was unpacking my things, placing my clothes in the closet and my underwear in my drawer, when Minho knocked on my door.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey"

"Are you hungry?" he asked

"You're going to cook for me?" I asked

He nodded, "Yeah . . . but don't expect an edible meal, though" he joked

I smiled, "I'll cook. Just help me"

I walked towards the door when he locked me in his arms, hugging me tight, "Min Ri . . ." he whispered, "Please . . . tell me you still feel the same" he begged 

I didn't respond, "Minho . . . I'm sorry" a tear rolled down my face, "I love you . . . but not as much as I love Kyuhyun"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and More to come guys!!!!!! :))))))

The story is irritating, isn't it? :)))) I'm sorry if you feel that way but trust me . . . the story will get better and better :))

XOXO