You and Me

He's My Teacher

"Minho" I see him with clenched fists, "How did you find me?" 

He doesn't look at me but he answers, "Your mom told me where you were" he begins to say and he looks at Kyuhyun with an unfathomable expression, "Is . . . this the new guy who swept you off of your feet?" he points at Kyuhyun with his forefinger and flashes a disgusted expression.  

"I am" Kyuhyun says proudly

"Who are you?" Minho says

"My identity is none of your concern" Kyuhyun says 

I immediately block Minho from stepping any closer, spreading my arms wide, "Minho . . . please . . . not tonight" I beg

His lips make a hard line, "Step away, Min Ri or else I'd have to hit you" he warns

"You put a finger on her and I swear, I'll make you regret you were even born" Kyuhyun says

"Really?! Do you wan to fight?! How dare you take my girlfriend!" he says, pushing my aside and letting me fall on the ground. 

Minho takes Kyuhyun by his collar and clenched his fist and made good contact with Kyuhuyn's jaw. Kyuhyun took Minho by the collar as well and punched Minho harder by his jaw and did it thrice. Minho's nose was now bleeding and Ae Cha suddenly appeared

"Oppa!" she cried at the bleeding Minho
 

Minho wiped the blood from his nose and the corner of his lips and places his hands in his pocket and takes a step back, looking at me and Kyuhyun, "This isn't over" he says and walks away, kicking the pot by the door before re-entering the hall. I looked at Kyuhyun and he walked towards me, helping me up. Kyuhyun's face had anger evident in his face. His jaw was hard and his eyes spoke darkness.

"Kyu . . ." I whispered

"I should've killed him in front of you" he spoke darkly and helped my up, checking my condition, "You alright?" he asked  

I nodded, "No . . . please . . . we have each other tonight. I don't want that to end" I say and reach for his face, pulling it closer to mine as I get lost in eyes.

"I hate him" he says

"He's not important right now, okay? It's you and me tonight" I say and kiss him

 

We head back to the hall and eyes were on us. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around my waist and he kisses my temple. People were whispering and looking at us, they looked au like we killed someone or robbed the bank. I look up at Kyuhyun and he smirks.

"They're jealous because we're a perfect couple" he whisper by my ear

I let out a small laugh

My father was in front and they start a bid and all the proceeds will be given to the orphans and cancer patients all over the world. Kyuhyun and I stand behind the crowd and me eyes see Kyuhyun's parents. Then, I where Kyuhyun gtes his sweet moves he does to me. Like father, like son. I let out a heavy sigh and Kyuhyun looks down at me.

"What is it?"

I shake my head, "Nothing" then I flash him a smile

They start bidding on really, really, really, old and sentimental jewelry. Some, came from Italy and dates about the early fifteen hundreds. Of course, a lot of old but rich women fought their way to having the most expensive jewelry to be hung around their necks. Kyuhyun suddenly pulls me away from the crowd and to the back end, where there was an exit that leads to the parking area. We try our best to look for his car, since we left it to the valet personnel. To our luck, it was only a few meters away from the back door. We quickly run towards the car and we ride it, closing the doors behind us. 

"Where do you want to go?" he asks 

"Anywhere as long as you're with me" I say

He smiles and starts driving to an unknown destination. I take off my mask and place it in his glove compartment. I undo my hair from its painfully beautiful bun and let my hair breathe. It made curls along the ends, knowing it was circled for a few hours, it gave me a y look. Kyuhyun glances at me as he was driving, then he takes my hand, then kissing my knuckles. I smiled.

"I have to take you home" he says

I look at him, confused, "What? Why?" I ask

"You need to get out of that really y dress or else I can't stop my self anymore" he says

I blush and giggle, "Then . . . don't" I say proudly

"No. Not now. You're too young" he says 

I lean and kiss his cheek, "You're so . . . different" I say 

"So are you" 

We stop in front of my house and I walk through the front door while Kyuhyun passed through the window. As I open my door, he was standing by my table, looking at the photo of me and Minho. He looked up and placed it on the bedside table again. I walked closer to him and took him by his tie and I kissed him. He encircles his arm around my waist and pulls me closer while my arms find his neck and pull him closer. He places light kisses on my jaw and neck then he quickly pulled away and looked down at me.

"Change" he says

I turn around, " my dress for me" I say

"You're dangerous to be around with" he says darkly and s my dress that stops at the small of my back. He leans down and kisses my back before letting me change. I quickly take an oversized shirt and a pair of sport shorts from my closet and wear it. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I comb my hair and make sure I'm presentable. I open the door and I see him out of jacket and three of his top buttons were undone. I walked closer to him and he smiled at me.

"Maybe it was better if you were wearing your dress" he says and takes my waist in his arms

I look at him confused, "Why?"

"Your house clothes expose so much of your legs"

I smile and he gently pushes me down on the bed. He plants kisses all over my neck before he starts kissing me. He bites my lower lip and I grant him his request. His tongue explores my mouth and tongue fights with his. He smiles against the kiss and I do as well. His fingers linger along my thighs and wraps them around his waist. I arch my back to kiss his neck and on his Adam's apple. He lets out a loud groan. I bite his skin and on it. He pulls my face to meet his lips and I wrap my legs tight around his waist. His hands find the skin hidden underneath my shirt and he digs his nails into my skin.  

"Kyu  . . . "I moan 

"God . . . I've been dying to touch you"  he whispers but he pulls away again 

He looks down at me and plants a chaste kiss

"Let's . . . lie down . . . " he says, panting

I nod, "Okay"

We lie on the bed, our fingers clasped together and our breathing served as music to our ears. We look up at the ceiling and savour the moment we have for each other.

"Kyu?" I called his name

He kisses the top of my head, "Yes?"

"Why do you like me?" I asked

"Don't you know why?" he asked

"Would I be asking if I knew why?" I reasoned out

"I love your smile, the way you laugh, the way you can connect with others, the way you talk, the way you look stressed and you still manage to look so damn beautiful and y" he says, "Didn't Minho tell you the reasons why he loves you?" he asks

"He did. The thing is with you, you don't even know me. Minho and I go way, way back and he's seen me in most dramatic moment" I say

"That's another thing about you. When you look and smile at someone, you have a pull that makes them want to know you more and think about you" he says, "It's something so unique about you. You have an instant pull"

"I do?"

"Yes" he kisses the top of my head again, "Do you know how hard it was to avoid staring at you during class?"

"No, actually. Care to tell me?" I ask

He chuckles, "Never mind. Your head's getting bigger" he jokes and look up at him to kiss his lips

"Do they . . . like me?" I ask 

"Who? My parents?" 

I nod

"They do and they will love you more once you get to know more about each other" he says 

"What about your brothers?" 

"They were shocked at first, especially Leeteuk. He scolded me about k=not knowing my limits and that I could get my self in trouble" he said, "But . . . I didn't care. All I cared about was thinking of a way to get to you" he says 

"What about the others?" I ask 

"They were fine with it. Donghae was no different" he said

"Huh?" 

He chuckles, "He's been eyeing your friend . . . Min Hee" he says 

"Really?!" I asked with a smile and I sat up to look down at him 

He nods, "Why? Is is mutual?" he asks 

"Yes. Well, she has a crush on him" I say and lie back down in his arms

"Well, at least I'm not alone when and if I get fired" he jokes

"Hey, you're not getting fired, okay? We're keeping this and I'm going to graduate high school with you as my Economics teacher" I say

"You're so sure of everything" he says, "Let me take you out tomorrow" he says

"Where?"

"My grand mother's having her birthday and I want you to meet the family . . . officially" he says

"What if . . . they don't like me?" I ask

"They will . . ." he kisses the top of my head, "Sleep. We have a big family and you'll need the energy" he says

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Another chapter for you guys! Something sweet for all of my readers!

How was it? :)) Please tell me :))

To my new and old subscribers, thank KYU so much for the love and support you give!! :))

I love you guys so much!

XOXO

Comment, Vote and Subscribe