Home

Home - Minho

Rolling down the hospital halls, the nurse gently pushed you as you waved to all of the nurses and doctors that have helped you this last week. Minho carried your bags as he beamed happily at you as you held your new baby boy, Miles.

The warm sun basked down on you as Minho pulled up the car up to the curb, running up to you, he took Miles and carefully put him into the car seat as you got up and sat in the passenger seat. Double checking the restraints on Miles, Minho thanked the nurse as she rolled the wheelchair back inside as he walked over to the drivers side and sat in the car.

Minho carefully pulled out of the hospital parking lot, you let out a sigh and closed your eyes as you rested your head on the head rest. Minho looked at you and smiled as he slid his hand with yours.

"If you are tired, please rest. I will get you both home." Minho squeezed your hand lightly as you nodded. Moving your head to rest against his shoulder, you closed your eyes and took a small nap as Minho kept his eyes on the road.

Pulling into the driveway, he looked at you sleeping on him as he pushed your hair gently out of your face before he kissed your cheek.

"We’re here" Minho whispered as you yawned and sat up, rubbing your eyes. Looking at where you were, it didn’t look very familiar to you.

"Minho, this isn’t our place." You looked at the house that sat in front of you.

"It is now. It is a new baby present from your parents and mine." Minho smiled at you as your eyes got wide.

"They are so sweet." You kissed his cheek as excitement built within you.

"I have known about this for a couple weeks, so I moved us all in. I hope that you will like it when I show it to you." Minho had a very bright smile on his face as you nodded happily.

"I guess it is a welcoming home for both of us." You got out of the car as you opened up the door behind you to get Miles out of his car seat. Minho grabbed your bags as you both walked up to your new entrance. Minho told you the code as you punched in the numbers.

Opening the door up to the massive space, it opened up to the living room with the massive kitchen in the back of the house, that looked over a beautiful valley to the sea. The whole open space was exactly to your taste.

"Ah Minho it is beautiful." You breathed as you slid off your shoes and walked in. Observing more of the space as he smiled and stood right by your side.

"Over there" He pointed over to the right, "Is guest bedrooms for your parents and mine or your friends when they come to visit. Over here." He pointed to a stairway to the second level, "Up there is the baby’s room and ours plus one or two more." Minho suggested as you smirked.

"Lets just see if we can handle one first." You smiled as you began to head up stairs to put Miles to sleep. Minho followed you up the stairs with your luggage as he opened the door to the new nursery. The light blue walls were adorable with wanes coating on the bottom half. A black crib and rocking chair with a matching changing table your jaw dropped as you dimmed the lights up. Minho leaned against the door as he watched you.

"Did you do this?" You turned around and smiled at him as you were in just shock. He nodded shyly as he let his killer smile come onto his face. Setting Miles down in the crib you jogged over to Minho as you wrapped your arms around him with tears in your eyes. Minho carried you out of his bedroom as he closed the door behind you.

"Thank you so much." You whimpered from your cries as you hugged him tighter.

"You are so welcome, you deserve it." He kisses your cheek gently before opening the door to your bedroom and his as set you down on the bed. Looking around your room, it was tranquil and calming as all you could do was kiss him. His lips gently moved over yours as tears streamed down your cheek. Pulling away gently, he wiped away your tears.

"Get some rest, I will be downstairs working if you need me." Minho kissed your head as you nodded as he walked to the door.

"Minho?" You said quietly as he turned around quickly. "Can you stay with me til I fall asleep?"

"Anything for you." He sat on the bed as he took you in his arms and played with your hair, your fingers played with his shirt as he hummed your wedding song to you as he pulled a blanket on you, causing you to fall asleep quickly to the sound of his heart.

Moments later, Miles began to cry as you stirred gently. Minho gently pushed you off of him as he put a pillow under your head as he then goes to pick up Miles.

"Hey buddy" He picks him up out of the crib as he holds him in his arms. "You want to go see the house?" Minho asked grabbing a blanket before heading downstairs. Minho told him every single little thing as they walked through the house together, lulling Miles to sleep as well.

Minho held his son the rest of the day as he just watched the little miracle in his arms. Miles’ little fingers wrapped around his as his little lips moved against one another as he curled himself up in Minho’s arms for another nap.