Birthday

Birthday - Myungsoo

Starting off their day early, they all headed to the gym. Hoya and Woohyun worked on lifting weights as Dongwoo and Sungyeol ran together around the track. Sunggyu and Sungjong worked on their flexibility, while Myungsoo went to the pool and swam laps. Everyone knew that it was Myungsoo’s birthday but they wanted to wait for you to start with all the festivities.

You began to wrap your present for Myungsoo, one that he always wanted. With your hard earned money, you had saved just enough to get it for him. Adding a bow on top, you wrote a heart felt letter to Myungsoo and stuck it between the strings of the ribbon as you went to get changed for his party.

Black skinny jeans and a long sleeved shirt and a necklace that he gave you for your birthday. Sliding on some heels you spritzed some perfume on you as you headed out to the table, where the present sat. Carefully placing the present into a bag to conceal the present, you drove to the recenter were the members were working out.

Walking through the doors, Sunggyu and Sungjong caught your eye first as they all greeted you and lead you into a room that they booked. Hanging up decorations, the members helped you and set up for his party, setting out the cake and presents for Myungsoo the boys discussed what prank they were going to play on him to get him to come in here.

"We will be right back." Dongwoo sang as Hoya and him walked out to go play the prank on Myungsoo. Walking to the edge of the pool a stack of his clothes were there. Swimming back to that edge of the pool, Hoya and Dongwoo grabbed the clothes and held them up as Myungsoo grabbed the side of the pool and caught his breath.

"Aish, give them back!" Myungsoo yelled as the boys smirked.

"If you want them, come and get them." Hoya called as they ran out of the humid pool area. Myungsoo lifted himself out of the pool as he wrapped a towel around his waist and ran after Hoya and Dongwoo to get his clothes.

Opening the door, the two guys barreled in as Myungsoo stumbled in after them.

"Happy Birthday Myungsoo!" All of you shouted as he froze, his eyes darted to all of the faces then paused at yours. Pulling the towel up over his exposed body, your cheeks began to burn due to all the skin that he was showing you. The members watched you closely as Sungyeol took the clothes from Hoya and Dongwoo and walked up to Myungsoo.

"Go get some decent clothes on, then we can celebrate." Sungyeol pressed the clothes to Myungsoo’s chest as you adverted your eyes from his chocolate abs and sculpted arms and chest. Myungsoo walked out of the room, giving you a heavenly view of his back muscles as he turned and went to the changing rooms.

Coming back a few minutes later, with wet hair he walked through the room as you laughed with the members.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Kim Myungsoo. Happy Birthday to you." All the members sang as he smiled brightly, now getting to enjoy the surprise. Pulling out a chair beside you, he sat down next to you as the members slid their small presents to him.

Sungjong brought him new pair of black earphones, Dongwoo got him a joke book, Woohyun gave him a black backpack since his other one was ripping, Sunggyu gave him a passes for days off of practice, Hoya gave him dance moves to practice and Sungyeol bought him a black phone case. Next was your turn, he loved all of the member’s gifts but he was really looking forward to yours.

Sliding the big wrapped box in front of him, Myungsoo and the members gawked about what could be in there. Taking off the note, he put it in the pile to go home so that he could read it in private. Removing the bow he undid the wrapping paper as the picture on the box came into view. Myungsoo stopped unwrapping as he just sat there for a minute before proceeding to lift the box out of the wrapping paper. Staring at the box, a million things ran through his mind, while you waited for a response from him.

"Myungsoo, do you like it?" You got up the courage to as, his attention turned to you as he gently grabbed your wrist and towed you outside the room. He let you go once the door closed behind you, leaning up against the wall, you tried to read his feelings through his face.

"How did you afford that camera?" Myungsoo asked you as he let your wrist go and he stood in front of you with his hands stuffed in his pockets, his eyes were brimmed with tears threatening to ruin is cool complexion.

"I wanted this birthday to be special and I knew that you wanted this camera so I worked hard and got it for you." You then stared into his eyes trying to get a hint.

"My birthday is already special… I get to celebrate it with you." Myungsoo’s glare softened as he leaned in closer to you. 

"I still wanted to get you something…" You quietly said as Myungsoo’s eyes scanned over you, coming back up he noticed your necklace that you were wearing. His fingers gently picked it up from your chest and smiled at it. Quickly he wrapped his arms around you and held you close as his mind simmered on the birthday present.

"Thank you _______." He kissed your cheek while tightening his grip on you. "Thank you for being my girlfriend, for celebrating my birthday with me and for the amazing present." His voice was earnest and soft, filled with his deep gratitude. The members all looked through the door’s window as he pulled away from you and you kissed his lips gently, letting your lips linger on his.

"Happy Birthday my Myungie." Running your fingers through his, now dry, hair he kissed you again letting his hands run to your hips as you smiled in the kiss. Whistling came from the door as Myungsoo pulled away.

"Let’s go eat some cake, then we can spend the rest of the day together." You said as you pecked his lips a couple more times before going back to join the members.