Alone on Christmas? Nope

Alone on Christmas? Nope

   It was Christmas day and a single grown woman named Jessica is alone in her home for Christmas day. She doesn't have any family members because she came from an orphanage and had been living in the orphanage for years because no one wanted to adopt her due to her cold looks so she had decided to get a job to earn money and get herself a house at age 12. She is now aged 24 and is alone on Christmas, just watching television watching Christmas shows. She had never been in a relationship.

   She joined a company named SM Entertainment at age 16. She focused on her training and her work at such a young age. But she made a ton of friends when she is at SM when she is training. After her debut as a K-Pop artist in a girl's group called Girls' Generation, she and her group gained a ton of money. She decided to quit her job since she doesn't have much free time anymore due to being a singer.

    Jessica is alone watching T.V. while her members and friends were with their family celebrating Christmas. She decided to look through her phone and photo albums and looked through her pictures with the friends. She smiles, but frowns later after looking through her pictures. She looked up and looked around the living room. Almost bare due to not having time to buy things for her house. She has a small Christmas tree up with some ornaments on it on the corner of the room on a lamp table. She has some tinsel hanging on corners of the doorways and snowflakes hanging from the ceilings and Christmas sented candles lit up around the rooms of her home.

   "Why am I so lonely. I don't have anyone to celebrate Christmas with." Jessica said to herself. She felt that she was about to cry, until her doorbell rung. She cleaned herself up and got up from her couch and walked towards the door. She opened up the door and standing here on her door step is her friends from SM, holding food and presents. Jessica stood there shocked. Her friends smiled at her and came in. One by one, each of her friends from SM and other companies came in like 2PM, U-KISS, Song Joong Ki, MBLAQ, B2ST, KARA, Big Bang, and many more.

   As her friends came in and Jessica was about to close the door, Yesung and Siwon from Super Junior came in with a huge tree with Nichkun and all of Boyfriend came in with the tree ornaments with Key from SHINee holding the star for the top of the tree. They walked in and everyone put the food on the tables in the house and putting the presents underneath the big tree that Yesung and Siwon carried in. Jessica stood at her spot and everyone grabbed an ornament and decorated on the tree.

   "Jessica! Come on! Help decorate the tree with us!" Joong Ki said. Jessica stared still in shocked. "Noona, come on!" U-KISS said walking towards Jessica and pushed her to the big tree to help out decorate. Jessica smiled and grabbed the star and Eunhyuk carried her by his shoulders to the top and Jessica placed the star on top of the tree.

    "I thought you guys are celebrating Christmas with your family?" Jessica asked.

    "We didn't want you to be left out so we all decided to come over and have a party here with just us. I hope you don't mind." Taeyang said.

    "Ani. I'm happy that you guys came." Jessica said smiling and almost crying.

     "Noona please don't cry!" Taemin said and came hugging me. 

     "Group hug!" Leeteuk shouted and everyone started to come and started to hug me. It was a hug group hug that I have ever been in. 

      "I guess I won't be alone on Christmas anymore." Jessica said smiling.