Blissful Morning

Bliss

A disturbance ushers her away from her nameless dream, or dreams. The glowing sun certainly does not helping in her attempt of waking up. As she tries to decipher the disturbance, a wailing voice can be heard from the device on her bedside table.

“Oh, ! My baby.” Her eyes shot wide open to find her clothing and her man beside her starts to grumble, arms encircling her waist, a gesture to tell her to stay in bed.

“Honey, mummy duties call. Aisy, where did you toss my shirt last night?” Holding the bed sheet close to her chest, she looks around for any garment she can find, panicking as the wailing goes on and on. Successfully putting on her lingerie, now wide awake Jaejoong hands her a t-shirt which she put on hastily as she literally run for the baby room.

The room has been build for 10 months now. As she turns the light on, soft shades of pastel colours welcomed her eyes. It is like a child’s heaven, with all sorts of toys, furniture and a crib, which she approaches. Upon seeing her, their magic being, she smiled and picks her up. The wailing continues though, as she soothes the baby’s back.

“Aigoo, uri aegi-ya. Wae? Mummy is here now. There, there. Hush....” Bouncing the baby a bit in her arms, she checks her diaper and decides to change it. Well, it would take a second, but a peck on her cheeks seems to be a little bit distracting. Plus the fact that his topless chest is pressing up her back and his hands are holding their angel together with hers.

“Why is daddy’s goddess crying? Are you scared?” he pats the baby’s and hums a little to calm her down.

“I think Yeoshin-nie needs a diaper change. And most probably she is hungry, seeing that she survived the night without wailing like usual. Oh, my poor daughter!” She continuously tries to calm her down.

“Well, maybe she understands that her mummy and daddy are ‘busy’ last night.” He chuckles, earning a glare from Sooki. It is a good thing that her hands are full, or else. Well, it is the truth. Since they find out that she is pregnant with Yeoshin, they had been careful. With a baby who is considerably difficult, especially during the night, Sooki had been worn off. Lucky for her, her job as an editor permits her to work from home. With his ever tight schedules, he always worries for her health as he is rarely home to help. He misses Sooki badly when they snuggle together at night, but most of the time she would be making trips back and forth to the baby room, leaving him drifted to sleep when she got back to him.

The memories from last night take turns in his head. Sooki is certainly not helping, as she is oblivious to the fact that the hem of the shirt stops right below her cute , emphasizing her milky thigh. The black shirt is also his, which makes the whole prospect of her wearing it ier. He couldn’t resist from mooching on his wife’s neck.

“Yah! Jae, what are you doing?” Her face is heated up. She lays Yeoshin down on her bed to strip her and give her a morning bath. Jae’s hand lingers and tugging at her, his, shirt’s hem.

“You, wearing MY shirt, are always hot. Besides, I love your smell. You smell like, ME.” Blood runs straight to her face.

As much as he loves trapping her in that situation, he knew that it is more than he could chew. With the presence of their goddess, he knows that it is not favourable. Sooki squirms in his embrace.

“Arasso, arasso. You two, my babies clean up while I go make breakfast, ok?” he quickly exits the room while she is eyeing his back tattoo until they disappear. Spending on a few minutes to calm herself down, she proceeds to the calling baby, who is presently doing that by kicking her tiny feet at her. She smiles at her baby.

“Thanks for the wake-up call, honey. But it seems that your daddy needs it more than I do.” She chuckles to herself. Yeoshin does her baby laugh, as if understanding her mother’s sarcasm as she takes her for morning shower.

As they are done, they are welcomed by the sweet smelling pancakes and refreshing coffee. Although Sooki is a little bit disappointed that Jaejoong is now clad in a sweater, ‘the long sleeved one,’ she sighing inside, there is no way she will let the thought aloud. Although she had an issue with tattoos, but on him, it is a BIG difference. Even though until now, she didn’t know what; she just loves them.

“Morning, princess.” Jae quickly pecks Yeoshin’s cheeks while handling a pan in his left hand and a spatula in the other. Sooki is expecting hers, but,” No, not you. You just lost your chance back there.” He pouted and continues cooking. She chuckles at his childish behaviour. Putting Yeoshin on her walker, she makes her way to her sulking husband. Placing her hands around his waist, she smirks.

“Auwww~wae? If you are not giving me one, I’ll be the one giving you then.” She loves it when he squirms when she play her tickle game.

“Yah, I’m cooking here.” Jaejoog trying his best to keep his angry face, but as always, not working...

“Then, tell me you forgive me. Well, it was still part of your fault. I told you to stop seducing me in front of our princess.” His waist is really his weakness as he didn’t like anyone to touch him there; mainly cause he is ticklish.

“Okay, okay~Please stop,baby...”

“Good.” Patting him on the head before kissing him fully on the lips, they had a rather hard time to pull away and starting to resume the morning activities. Jaejoong finishes the breakfast, Sooki does the dishes while Yeoshin is catching up with her ‘dada’, and then they settle on the couch together. Lying down on his wife’s lap, Yeoshin is on her tummy above Jaejoong, pretty much engross at her discovery of some patterns on her daddy’s shirt.

“When is your next schedule? Are you guys going abroad any time soon?” although she tries to conceal her anxiety, he knows it all too well. He motions his finger for her to bend her face down and quickly place an assuring kiss there.

“Don’t worry, I’m here. I already requested for a week of holiday. We already finished all of our business. Besides, I’m feeling guilty to the both of you here already.” She smiles.

“ I understand, Yeoshin too.” She looks at their now sleeping daughter.

“Hahaha... Come, give her to me. I’ll put her in her cradle.’ Instead, Jaejoong quickly and gently get up, holding Yeoshin as though his own life; maybe more.

“ Not fair. I want to do that too.” He smiles. Putting their goddess to sleep, the both of them marvel at the sight, it will never cease to amaze them.

“Chalja, uri yeoshin-ah.” They whispers, in each others’ arms.

<3 <3 <3 The End <3 <3 <3