Final~♥

Goodbye and saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk pov

I looked at the outside. It was snowy today.

I grabbed my black leather jacket and wear it. I also wear a pair of knitted gloves that my grandmother knitted herself, to keep me warm.

I walked to my mum’s room and knocked it loudly, so she can hear it. Not long after that, I heard the sound of her feet stomped the floor.

Once she had opened it, I immediately threw her a big hug. I could tell that she was shocked at my sudden hug at first, but she slowly relaxed and hugged me back.

“I’m sorry for all mistakes that I have done to you, mum.” I said as I buried my face deeper to her shoulder.

She chuckled lightly. “My son finally knows how to apologize now, huh? I thought you would never know how to do it since even bowing you didn’t know.”

“Mum,” I emphasized the word.

She stopped teasing me, caused me to sigh in relieve.

I hugged her tighter than before and closed my eyes.

I’m sorry, mum. I’ll miss you.

I released the hug then I stared into her eyes.

“Goodbye mum. I want to go now…”

I quickly exited her room.

“Yah, where do you want to go?”

She shouted. Her shout slowly down because she thought I have already leave due to the silence. She shook her head and smiled while stared at the door.

What she didn’t know is I was still in front of her room. I leaned against her room’s door.

A drop of big thick tear suddenly rolled down on my cheek. I bought my hand to my mouth and covered it to prevent any cry can be heard by my mum.

I’ll go away, far from this house and far from you.

In front of me was the grave of my best friend; Lee Donghae. I felt like crying again- whenever I saw or heard something related to him, my eyes will be teary.

The last moment of Donghae and I replayed I my mind.

 

Flashback

Most of the nurses that I saw along my way to Donghae’s wad shivered. I didn’t know that they’re scared of my creepy grin which made me looked like a retard.

“Hae~” I shouted.

Donghae who was eating his lunch on his bed, nearly choked. He grabbed the glass of water which was near him and drank it in a big gulp.

“Hyuk… *cough*… kie…” He said in his hoarse voice.

I panicked upon hearing his hoarse voice. I immediately went to his side.

“Are you okay, Hae?” I asked while patted his back and drew a circle on it by my palm.

He gave me a reassuring smile, showed that he was okay.

But as his best friend, I knew he was feeling the opposite. I eyed him in disbelieve.

“Really?”

He nodded. Still wanted to lie, huh?

I let out a sigh. “I know when you’re lying, Lee Donghae.”

He didn’t say anything. What I can hear from him is only sobs.

I gave him a big hug and let his head rested on my broad chest.

“I… The doctor said, *sob* I only have… 10 hours… *sob* to live.”

His words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter