1

Daydreaming

Jennie pov

"Mom I'll go now!" I shouted. "Pretty, please take care of yourself. Don't worry about money, we'll transfer you some. Just tell me if you need it okay? I'll miss you" My mom said. "Why are you so excited?" My dad asked. "No. I'm not excited. I just want to see korea's world yeah" I said. "Are your stuffs is done?" My mom asked. "Yup!" I said. "Okay. Lets go. we'll drive you to the airport" My dad said while grab my stuffies and put it in the luggage. I get in the car and then the car start moving.

 

-Airport 05:00AM-

"Goodbye princess" My mom and my dad said. I feel so sad. For real. I want to cry. But.. I can't. 

"Bye mom, bye dad" I said while holding my tears. I fastly hug them so tight when my plane gonna go. I kiss their cheeks and then I waves to them. They wait for my plane is fly away from cali-korea. I get in the plane and then I put all my stuffs at the top. I sit on my seat and then I pray for a while. When the plane start moving, I smile to my parents and then I can't see them again. I'm gonna continue my life in korea. I'll be korean girls soon. Me. Jennie Kim, I'm 16 years old and I really brave to live alone in the city that I never expected.

 

 

 

 

-Incheon Airport 10:00AM-

I wake up and then I grab my stuffs. I get out from the plane and then I look around. I'm so confused now. I want to know where's the exit way! 

 

I walk randomly and then I saw someone... A guy... Handsome... Cool... Yeah.... I GO THERE FASTLY and then I ask to him. 

[Blue: English, Red: Korea] "Excuse me? Can I know where's the exit?" I asked. I think he's confused. DAMN I CAN'T SPEAK KOREA WELL. "The exit? Just walk to the left and then take right way. There's the exit" He said while blablabla language. ughhh. Ah  I can speak a bit.... "Can you show me?" I said. "Ah okay. Lets go I'll show you" He said and then I nodded. He start walking and then I following him in the back. "This is the exit way. Get it? I should go now" He said. Ah I can't understand it well. I just know that he's should go. I just nodded and then he leave me. I look up and find the exit way. I walk to the exit way and then I found a road. I go to the car factory. I buy a white maserati and then I go looking  for a house for me. alone. I ride the maserati alone. I know I'm still 16 but that's nothing. I already have a card hehehe. Its kinda unfair but it's all my parents job. Yeah. I ride it slowly while looking a house between many house. I looking for the huge one and elegant design one. 

 

I saw a elegant house with a huge size [below this]

I should buy it fast! I call the owner and then I buy it. I transfer a money to him[the owner] and then I get the key of the house from someone who's my neighborhood. I thanked her and then I open the door. Yes. The price is kinda expensive. But its really fair if I got a huge house! I don't mind. The furniture is already inside the house. The house is really new and no one lives here before. The furnitures too nothing's dirty or what. It's still in a plastic. I open it all and then I take a bath. I tidy all my stuffies at my bedroom and then I just remember that  tomorrow is my first class. I think no one gonna like me. I go to bed.

 

 

-05:00AM-

My clock ringing. I stop it and throw it randomly. I keep my eyes close first for 5 minutes and then  I fastly take a bath. I change my clothes and then I put some make up on my face. I ride my car. " I don't know where's the better way to hide from this stuck way" I mumbled. And then I saw a car with a guys go to the right way. I think they're same as me. I go following them and then I ride it carefully.

 

When I arrived, I saw 'Art school' banner. YES IT'S RIGHT! I parked my car and then I get off from my car. I lock my car and then put the key on my bag. I walk to the classes side. I try to search my class. When I'm walking, I feel many pair of eyes is looking at me. Like what I said. NO one gonna like me.

 

"Yes this is my class" I mumbled to myself and then I entered the class. I saw many students there. When I was about to walk to the empty chair, the bell ringing and I saw the teacher coming. 

 

"So, please introduce yourself" Said mr.bruce. "Okay I'll start. So, I'm Jennie Kim, I'm 1996 gangsta, I really like to sing. I hope you all sunbaes can help me" I said while bowing. 

 

Baekhyun pov

I saw a girl in front the class with a confused face. Who's that girl. "Okay I'll start. So, I'm Jennie Kim, I'm 1996 gangsta, I really like to sing. I hope you all sunbaes can help me" She said while bowing 90degrees. All of us claping for her. She's so young hm.. Imma 92 gangsta and she's still 96. Not interesting. "Jennie please sit beside him" Mr.bruce said while pointing at me. "b-but..." She stuttered. "no buts" Mr.bruce said. I look she's sighed. I put my bag on the floor and then she come. Whoa. She have a nice fragrance. It's smell like roses eh.. I love roses. But just the roses. Not the person. I never gonna be addicted to a younger girl. "Excuse me" She said and then I saw what's she looking for. She keep look down and looking for something. And then I saw a iphone5 with 'jennie kim' printed name on the back that should printed 'iphone'. Whoa she really unique. "This?" I said slowly while giving her phone. "Thanks baekhyun-ssi" She said. "Your welcome jennie-ssi" I said back. "Can we drop the formalities?" She asked. "Of course" I said coldly. And then she just keep quite