Andante Chapter 2: The Andante Escape

Andante
'Get Donghae for unnie' was all that was on my mind. Until i saw him personally. I sneaked behind the library's shelves to peek at who I was going to be following for the next few months. Immediately after i saw his face, i knew that it was all going to be different. I escaped before i lost my heart to him.  
 
At walking pace, i just glimpsed at him before i escaped. "Andante (walking pace) … calm and steady…" i told myself. I escaped before i lost my heart. To him whom made my heart melt in this chilly season. Unfortunately, i lost it. But this is supposed to be for Yoon-ae, not myself. Apparently Andante wasn't fast enough to save me. 
 
The way he walked. The way he smiled. The way he glimpsed at my direction. Everything was so perfect. I sat there, aimlessly at a corner. Thinking about how perfect he was. Lee Donghae was someone i wouldn't want to let go off if i'd ever have him. But if it was for Yoon-ae, i would. But at second thought of the perfection Donghae beholds. I thought 'maybe not'. 
 
Now, should i even start this task. Maybe i should just stop here, i thought. But Yoon-ae loved him — no, she doesn't. Unnie wants him. 

This was just the beginning. The beginning and i already escaped from him, in fear that he would steal my everything without even trying.