~ Our Day With Magic Crayon DADDY a.k.a ChaeRins daddy ~ Chicken ~

~MAGIC CRAYONS~ [ NEW SM GIRL GROUP ] {APPLY CLOSED}

Okay, so . .Today, I almost died! TWICE! T^T , last past part of the story will tell you how.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2nd chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all those unbelievable rides they went too, they all finally decided to go to the ride they were scared of.

They stood there, waiting in line. If you wanted to know which line, the ROLLER COASTER.

"OH----MY----GOSH!! T^T I change my mind, I'm gonna go to that merry-go-round we passed earlier!!" Channie said, about to leave the group.

"No! Most of us are scared, but we're going anyway...and it'll take your fear of Roller Coasters away.." Hyun Mi said, grabbing Channies arm.

"Pss, who said I was scared of roller co-" She was cut off by the roller coaster that stopped in front of them.

"OH..GOSH!!! THAT WAS SOOO SCARY!! T^T" one of the passengers in the Roller Coaster said, getting off of his seat

"I know, RIGHT?! It felt as if I were gonna die in there!!" the girl next to him said, she followed behind him.

"O_O; dot dot dot..THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FEARS OF ROLLER COASTERS!!" Channie said, trying to break free.

The employee unlocked the door that was opening. All the members, including the Daddy, went in. Getting seated.

"T^T, one thing, Hyun Mi...you're not invited to my funeral..Since you caused my anonymous death.." Channie said.

"COME ON!! LET'S ALL JUST HAVE FUN!! WHILE WE HAVE THE TIME.." Sun Mi said, smiling, behind the seat of Hyun Mi and Channie.

The ride was starting .. zoom~

"OOOOOHMMMYYYGOOOOSH!!!!!" Channie yelled as she was upside down.

"WEE!!!" Chae Rin and Cassie said, pulling their hands out.

Daddy Crayon looked as if he were about to puke any second, while Channie started screaming her mind out. AS for the other members, Yejin, Hyun Mi, Ji Yeon, Sun Mi, Chae Rin & Cassie were having fun and laughing. Then, the ride was soon over.

"Channie? Are you alright?" Cassie said to Channie, who was frozen.

"O_O dot dot dot...THAT WAS SOOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!:D:D:D:D" Channie said, doing her biggest smile ever.

"haha, see!^_^" Hyun Mi said, happy that Channie had fun.

"..I -don't know why you youngsters love these kinds of rides..-,-" Daddy Crayon said, holding down his vomit.

"WHO WANTS TO GO ON THAT RIDE?!?!:D" Sun Mi said, pointing at the ferris wheel.

"I think I'll pass.." Daddy Crayon said, he sat down.

"Do whatever you wanna do, I'll be here, sitting down.." he added.

"Anyone up for the FERRIS WHEEL!?!:D" Sun Mi said. All the members just stood there, looking at other rides.

"I want to go to the merry-go-round..."Channie said.

"I want to go on that ride.." Ye Jin and Hyun Mi pointed at different rides.

"I want to go on that one!!^_^" Chae Rin said, pointing at a 'ride'

"...Rinne, that's the food stand.." Daddy crayon said.

"I know!...>.> Daddy~...Can I have soome..Money~?" Chae Rin said, looking at his dad with her puppy eyes.

Her dad took out a wallet, full of credit cards, bills etc.

"Knock yourself out.." DC said.

"WOO!~" Chae Rin went lining up, excited.

"....Anyone? ...Ferris Wheel?" Sun Mi said, waiting for replies.

. . .

"Fine then, I'll go with strangers T^T" Sun Mi said, leaving to the ride.

"Meet you girlies here? I---Need to --go check something.." Cassie said, as she kept eye-ing the tree, with 2 people behind it who seems to look familiar. Everyone nodded. Then she quickly left.

Sun Mi's POV

Great, alone ...T^T In a ride. .With strangers..I was up next in line.

"Miss, are you alone?" the employee who was managing the ferris wheel said. I nodded. He pointed at a sign 'No Single Riders'

"I'm sorry, you need to go with someone.." he added.

"Oh.." I looked down.

"I'll go in with you!" Familiar boy said behind me.

"Alright then, go in that cart.." employee said, pointing at a blue colored cart. Me and that person went in.

"Hi~" the boy that sat across the cart from me.

"Hi?" I said, very confused. Why would he talk to me?

"Don't you recognize me?" he said again.

"nooo.."

"Wait-" he took off his glasses, hat, and the coat.

".......D-Do..Dongwoo?" I said, stutterly.

"Yes, hi Mimi~" Dongwoo said, smiling.

OH! Ho-Why are...DONGWOO? ..here?! ..You're probably wondering why 'Dongwoo and you know eachother?! O_O' well, yes. While still a trainee, I accidently went into the Infinites room, by accident..I was only trying to look for Ukiss' room.

~ FLASHBACK ~

"....where is..it?" I said, looking for the dressing room.

My brother should have given me details -,-

"Mimi~ It's the room on the right, and just go in and wait there!" I imitated. OH WELL, a door, on the right..

I opened the door.

"Must be this one.." I quietly said.

....>.> ...clothes---They don't look familiar..

"WHEN was UKISS wearing this?!" I said, grabbing the bottom piece of the clothing.

"But, this looks soo AMAZING.." I said, grabbing the top tee

Just as you know it, I was looking through all the amazing clothings that were hunged up. ^_^ Then, someone opened the door.

"Ye, did you see that one fan ? Almost pulled Woohyun into the crowd." someone said, that was coming in.

Uh-oh. . .not---UKiss' dressing room? ...-,-

"bu-" That's when he saw me, Jang Dongwoo.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Well, the group wanted to have some fun..So, we came here!^_^" Dongwoo smiled, angelic.

"Where are the rest?" I said, quietly..

"Down there...Waiting for me.." Dongwoo said, as he pointed down at 6 other boys with glasses and a hat on.

"W-Why? ..Why are they there waiting?" I said,

"Well, FIRST, I heard ' Magic Crayons ' single, ______. Then, they wanted, I mean..them..*pointing at the rest of the 'Infinite group* wanted to go to the Amusement Park. Then, I see Magic Crayons, and noticed 'Outfit Girl' was there too! So, I really wan-"

"Guessing, you wanted to introduce yourself to 'Magic Crayons?' " I said,

"Yes^_^, So, you're..one of the members? Or what?" Dongwoo said. I nodded.

"Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad you've made your dream.." Dongwoo said. I nodded.

"Is that all you can do/say? Just nod?" He said, beginning to chuckle a little.

"W-Well...I-" I was cut off. Why? Because, the ride was done. T^T Luckily, Dongwoo had put his stuff back on.

"Go through that exit that way.." the employee said, pointing to the oppisite direction we came from. Me and Dongwoo nodded.

"Well, guess we'll say our goodbyes here~" Dongwoo said.

"Bye.." I said, looking down, Stupid Ferris Wheel . .Why do you have to stop??

"Until we see eachother again?" He said, smiling.

I lit up, like literally. It just made me smile. I nodded.

"Okay, byye~" Dongwoo said, happily walking away to the members.

*sigh* ...I looked at the Ferris Wheel again,

"Stupid Ferris Wheel..T^T" I walked towards where we're suppose to meet. I found one of the members sad.

END OF SUN MI'S POV - and GOING ON TO CASSIES POV

"Meet you girlies here? I---Need to --go check something.." I said, something was seriously bugging me. I kept seeing those two people following where ever I was.. I decided to secretly surprise them. Probably, a new FAN??^_^

"Yah! Seungho-hyung! Just CHILL~ You should just trust your SISTER being by herself.." one of them said.

"She told me she was GOING TO MEET A STRANGER, WHY SHOULD I 'CHILL'?!" Seungho yelled,

Yes..Seungho. Seungho from MBLAQ . Did I mention that he was my brother? Cool, right? I know!^_^ ..heh..

"Are you serious?" the person next to him said.

"NO, BUT WOULD IF!??! MY BABY SISTER T^T" Seungho said.

"HYUNG..just please, let her b-" the person was cut off.

"NO WAY!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?!?!" Seungho said, searching around where me and the members were.

Wow, didn't know he has some words...

"Probably just using the restroom.." he said.

Damn, they must be blind or even deaf. IM JUST RIGHT HERE!! ...Why are they also YELLING?!

"THAT'S IT!! ..MY BABY SISTER IS OUT THERE IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK, PROBABLY A IS BANGING MY INNOCENT LITTLE BABY SISTER!!..LET'S GO, THUNDER.." Seungho said, grabbing Thunders hand.

"SEUNGHO-OPPA~" I finally said, standing up.

"SHH..." Seungho said, without even staring.

"C-Cassie?" Thunder said.

"Hi Thunder *looks at Seungho*Seungho, ...SHAME ON YOU!!" I said.

"O-Oh..Cassie! WHERE WERE YOU!?" He said, loudly..once again.

"With my members, until I saw two undisguised dressed idols here.." I said.

"Did you..Did you perhaps--?" he said, again.

"W-WHY WOULD I DO SUCH THING?" I said, crossing my arms.

"OH GOSH!! THAT'S GOOD!!! MY BABY SISTER IS SOOOO GOOD~ " Seungho said, hugging me tightly, that I could barely breathe

*cough*"hyung, can I speak to ..Cassie alone for a bit?" Thunder said.

He wants to..speak with me? Alone? hee^_^

"Okay.." Seungho said.

. . . . .couple of quiet seconds later. . . .

"um,.." Thunder stared at Seung..

"Yes?" he said.

"Alone.." T said

"If you wanna speak to Cassie then, you'll be speaking to me also, BECAUSE ..ME AND CASSIE ARE JUST LIKE THAT!!" Seung said as he twisted two of his fingers together. Oh, why does he has to be like that? T^T. I pushed him .

"I actually want to tell him something too.. soo! ...Alone, PLEASE.." I said.

"Fine.." Seung said and looking down as he walked away.

"Okay, he's gone.." I said, smiling happily in my mind.

"C-Cassie, you know th-" Thunder stopped and stared at something, almost turning into a statue. I looked back, and found Seung standing there, 5 feet away from me.

"Heey~" Seung said, trying to act all cute -,- heh, that will never work on me!

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL HERE?!?" I shouted. Thunder is trying to tell me something very important..^_^

".........,HEEY~" Seung said once again. But, more than cute, he was going all little kitty on me -,- Almost like Puss in Boots from Shrek, how he did his little big kitty eyes.

"....OPPA~~ ^_^" someone said with a VERY, VERY annoying sound -,-

"Hy-Hyuna?" Thunder said.

As for that annoying girl named 'Hyuna', she began hugging him, all cutesy>_< WAH~ What- WHY ARE THEY HUGGING EACHOTHER?!

"*kisses cheek* Oppa~ When are we going? hmm?~" Hyuna said, very cutely.

WH-....NOWAY!!T^T ..are they DATING?!

"O-o-h..Hyuna?" Thunder said, as he was still being 'attacked' by her.

"Hyuna? I wanna tell you something that all of us would like" I smiled, heavenly.

"Yes?" Hyuna said, looking annoyed.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!??!" I yelled right in her face, YES! THAT'S RIGHT..I'm such a good person^_^ I pushed her away from Thunder and kicked her, which made her crying like a baby.

"Wow~ Cassie~ I love you..Will you marry me?" Thunder said.

"Yes^_^ of course!" I said, then he carried me off in a bridal style.

*pop*

"Cassie?. . .Are you okay?" Thunder said, guessing he was waving his hand on my face. Heh

"OH! Yes, of course, just dozed off a bit!^_^" I said.

"Oppa~" the same annoying sound said. I decided to look where that sound was coming from. Right, you're wondering why I don't like Hyuna. She told me to back off from Thunder while I was backstage, watching Seungho.. -,- , I found a girl hugging Seungho, so TIGHTLY. I bet Seungho can't beat that deadly hug. HEH.

"Having fun?^_^" I said,

">.> ...Stop looking at me.." the girl said, still hugging him.

"I was talking to who you were..hugging -,-..but I can see he's going to have his funeral early..." I said, watching Seungho. Poor him. Being hugging by a girl.T^T

"Y-Ya-YAH ..help?" He said, as if it seemed he used all his breath.

Ohwell, Gotta be a good little sister~

"Would you please back off a bit? Seungho needs his space.." I said.

"no >.>" Still hugging him. Guessing she's a huge FAN!

"If you don't let go, you aren't an actual FAN of SEUNGHO~" I said, as sweetly as I can. Gladly, she did what I asked her to do. . .WAIT!! I WAS TALKING TO THUNDER EARLIER!! I looked towards where we stood, he was gone. T^T ..stupid..

"C-Can I have a picture of you, Seungho-oppa~ ?" she said, cutesy.

"Yes^_^ ~~" He replied.

"Seung, I'm going to go.." I left quickly, Thunder ..is gone! T^T , soon..He left without a goodbye! SOON, WE WILL ACTUALLY TELL OUR FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER!

No ones POV

Everyone was tired. They sat on the same bench, Daddy Crayon was also sat down. But, Channie was no where to be seen until..

"TIME TO GO!!" Channie said, quickly.

"Wae?" Chae Rin said.

"I ORDERED CHICKEN 10 MINUTES AGO, AND GOD, WHO KNOWS WHEN IT'LL BE DONE..SO!! LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GOO!!!!" Channie shouted, shoving all the members out of the bench. They were out of the amusement park to the van.

"Rinnie~ I better get going also, Can't WAIT to SEE you NEXT WEEK~" Crayon Daddy said, he kissed his daughter forehead quickly and walked away.

"WAIT!! Don't LEAVE US ALONE with...>.> *stares at Channie who's started the van* her..." Hyun Mi.

"Okay, let's go! ^_^ We'll stop at whereever you wanna stop at!!" Channie said, all cutesy.

"no..All I just wanna do is head home.." Ye Jin said, all tired. Everyone behind her agreed. They headed inside the van, and quickly fastened their seatbelt.

"Okay..I know, how to drive..all that is on my mind is chicken~ ^_^" Channie said, she reversed smoothly. YESH SMOOTHLY^_^

"Wow, no .....no..no fast driving, GOOD! Girls~ We are safe~" Ye Jin said, at the passengers seat.

"Woo~" Sun Mi and Cassie said.

BRIING~~ BRIING~~ **Channies cellphone**

Channie: Hello?

Chickendeliveryguy: You're chicken is placed outside the door step..

Channie: WHAT?!?! *hangs up, throws phone down, rashly*

Presses the pedals hard, and soon it went 80 miles an hour.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all the members except Channie screamed.

"SORRY! MY CHICKEN IS OUTSIDE!!! I don't Like EATING WARM CHICKEN!!" Channie said, as she did a ' U ' turn

"T^T, DADDY I LOVE YOOU!!!" Chae Rin said, holding on the the seat, hard.

"DON'T WORRY CHICKIES!! MOMMYS COMING!!!" Channie yelled, still hard on the pedals.

"OH MY GOSH!! HOW IS IT THAT YOUR AFRAID OF A ROLLER COASTER, AND NOT DRIVING REALLY FAST THAT IT COULD COST YOUR LIFE!!?!" Ye Jin shouted. Doing the same thing, what the girls at the back are doing, screaming their heads off.

"Mommah just LOVES HER CHICKEN!!.." Channie said.

under 10 minutes later, Channie parks the van perfectly. She quickly ran to the doorstep. Grabbing her bucket full of chicken.

"OMG!!! MY CHICKENT^T ..NO!!" Channie said.

As for the rest.

"T^T ...Someone seriously needs a drivers lisence!!"  Jiyeon said, coming out of the van, very shocked. So was the rest that came out. They went inside, except for Chae Rin and Channie.

"*stares at bucket of chicken, then at Channie* ....C-Can I have one?" Chae Rin said.

"NO!" Channie said, moving the bucket away from her. She, too went inside.

"T^T..meany.." Chae Rin said, and headed in too..

"Hey, I was wondering, shouldn't we all get to know eachother more? I mean, ever since we've got here, all we did was keep to ourselves.." Sun Mi suddenly said.

"Oh, uh, Sun Mi...We had a LOOONG day, and I'm very very tired..." Cassie said. Everyone nodded behind her.

"OH, I see...." Sun Mi said, looking down.

"Maybe tomorrow? That's if none of us have nothing to do..okay? ^_^" Hyun Mi said.

"okay.." Sun Mi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHEESH..(Renelleqharper) is SOOO IMPATIENT!! >_< haha, SHE is VERY clicky IN FACEBOOK!!!! ..haha.. "Ill beg on my knees" heheh... OHright, my sister was driving VERY fast! ..We made soo MUCH TURNS >_< becuz of a Yuki Cosplay from VK :P