Intentions (Oops !! ~ アプサ!!)

"Just say what you wanna say, I'm not listening anyway"

Story number: 3 

Title: Intentions. 

Pairings: Minwoo - Heechul. 

Song:  (Oops !! ~ アプサ!!) 

 

 

 

My sister is that kind of person that makes a lot of friends easily. She has that facility, which I don’t. She is fresh, happy and innocent, I’m not. We are too different even thought people say we are very similar, I don’t think so.

Our parents live in another city, we are living in Seoul because we decided to go to the art school of here, make a living and being independent. We both share the passion for dancing. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have to study other things we don’t like…and that is when it all started. 

-Minwoo, tomorrow my friend of college is gonna come and stay the night because we have to work in a stupid assignment.

-It’s ok, I don’t care as long as you don’t make much noise.

-Aigoo, thank you! Noona loves you, you know that?

-I know, noona.

She is so kind. Sometimes too kind, and that worries me. I don’ show it so much, but she is my precious thing. I want to protect her always, even when I’m younger I feel the necessity of protect her for everything, the bad things, the bad people and majorly…boys. Come on, I’m a boy I know what they all want. But I won’t let nobody touch an inch of her.

DING DONG.

-Minwoo!! Would you get the door?

-Aish, so annoying!

-Yah, please that must be my friend, I’m finish showering!

-ok, whatever.

I have to confess I was a little excited, maybe is her. It has to be her. My sister's one and only friend, Ryu Sera, which I secretly have a crush on. No big deal, I just like her. Ha.

My lazy hand opened the door expecting those shiny eyes that always form a half moon, but…

 -Hi, I’m Jung Heechul.

WHAT!? A boy!? The only boy who enters to this house is me. Why Eunji does know this kind of guy? He is disturbing. His piercing stare expecting a response to his greeting made me nervous. He smiled showing his white teeth, I sighed inwardly trying to calm my feelings and replied.

-Hello, I’m Minwoo. Please come in.

-Chul~ah!!!- Eunji screamed at my back. 

-I’m here! Nice house.

I closed the door while they we’re greeting each other. I don’t like that guy. He must be one of her classmates, but why he comes to a girl’s house? That’s suspicious. Maybe he wants something whit my sis, or maybe use her to get Sera…

That night was the first one that the two of them locked on Eunji’s room to ‘work’ on whatever they were working. I was so jealous. Never In my life had I thought I was going to hate a guy so much. Sometimes I would wake up in the night to put my ear on the door, to try to listen what’s going on inside, or something… but nothing. Till one day in my sleep I heard some noise coming from the kitchen so I grab courage and went.

-Oh! You are awake, I just want a glass of water.

-What are you doing with my sister?

-Me? – He said with a clueless face.

-Yeah, don’t try to fool me. Do you like her? Do you love her? Tell me now.

-Wau, such a straightforward kid you are.

-Yah! Stop coming to this house pretending you’re innocent, I won’t let you play with my sister. Answer!

-Geez, Ok.. I don’t love her.

-eh…

-Because I don’t like her. I mean I like her as a friend.

-Really?

-Ajam. Now I’m going to sleep. You must do the same, sweetheart.

Sweetheart’ what the hell? Who does he thinks he is? It’s my house, my sister, my rules. I hate be treated like a kid. I don’t believe a word of him.

-Are you sure he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

-Ajam, Minwoo this is like the thousandth time I told you, he is my friend but he doesn’t have a girlfriend, and be SURE he doesn’t like me.

-Friends can fall in love with each other.

-Ha! That would never happen with Heechul.

-Why are you so sure?

-Let’s say that we…share the same tastes, that’s all. Hahaha, Now I have to go to work, bye sweetheart.

‘Sweetheart’ Aghh agaian, noona with those ridiculous nicknames and for the worst it reminded me my chat with that guy the other day. Horrendous. Tonight this is over.

-Yah! You scared me again. Are you always waiting for me when I come for a glass of water?

-Shut up. I can’t stand you anymore in my house. You may be Eunji’s friend who doesn’t love her, but I’m sure you got other intentions.

-I don’t have any intentions with her.

-With her. So you’re using her to get one of her friends, maybe Sera…

-Why? Do you like Sera?

-That doesn’t concern you.

-Geez, you’re rude. And no, I’m friends with Sera too.

-So if you’re so innocent stop coming here, I warn you.

-I can’t. I haven’t done what I want to do yet...

-I knew it! You have erted intentions with my sister…-!

Why I’m so close to the wall? How this happened? Why is this guy trapping me between his arms? And for the worst my body is not moving away… He kissed me…I… was not expecting this…

-Well, you insisted, those are my real intentions.

-Ah…I…I…

-Finally you shouted up.

- I… so… I.. you...

-Yeah, I like you. I came her for you, just for you. Eunji kinda know it so she’s helping me. Damn, she told me you were tough but I thought she was exaggerating...

-So you like me…

-Yeah, since I saw you once at school on your dance practice. I did some research and somebody told me you were her brother. When I was told I had to do the project with Eunji I was happy because I know I would be able to see you often.... So yeah… I have to go to sleep now, bye sweetheart.

‘Sweetheart ‘again but why it didn’t bother me so much that time. I don’t know. Maybe is true what they say about that there’s a fine line between love and hate. I don't know why but I couldn't forget that night, and everytime I saw him at school or my home, my heart would race...and not exactly because I hated him. Since that day, my head went just form hate, to panic, obsession and finally love.

DING DONG.

-Eunji get the door please! – 

-Yah! What a pain in the neck!

-Please that must be him, I’m finish showering.

-Ok, whatever.

She opened the door like I did some time ago. And the same guy with white teeth was there standing.

-Agh, you.

-Hi, Eunji. Where’s your brother?

-Which are you intentions with my brother? Do you like him? Do you love him? Tell me now.

-Aghh this dejavu. …I love him. 

---------------

So yeah, I'm back with my weird stories (?) Luckly I have written a few more  for this challenge ;;  I don't want to take so long to update but you know...life keeps me busy ;;;(?) There's one more HeeWoo and I pass to other couple ^○^)/  Hope you like it.