Chapter 1: Hello

When Goddesses Collide... (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SNSD DORM

 

It’s a usual morning for everyone, especially those residing in this particular dorm, everyone doing the same routine, waking up early, doing morning activities, breakfast, bath, workout, continuous rest, just an ordinary day for one of Kpop’s most famous female group before they start their schedules.

 

“Taetae! Come here already, breakfast’s ready!”

A husky voice echoed throughout the entire dorm. But instead of a cute danshin welcoming her sight as she hears footsteps approaching, two tall shikshins are fighting their way to the table. She face palmed herself.

“I shouldn’t have shouted.” She mumbled.

“I prepared breakfast for everyone too.” She told the two.

“BUT! Never touch this plate here.” she points to a plate on the table where a very tempting and appetizing breakfast is carefully served. “This is for Taetae, no touching.” She glared at them. Feeling the seriousness in her voice the two nodded their heads. “Good. Remember what I said or you won’t face tomorrow… or lunch.” She smiled at them but her voice sounded deadly and the two pitiful shikshins just gulped and stayed quiet as the eye-smile princess left them to see what their leader's up to.

 

 

“Taetae?”

She called out as she opens the door.

“Taetae?”

She saw their leader focusing in front of the computer monitor, not minding her call.

“Taeyeon?”

She called out again but still got no answer. She goes closer to Taeyeon and wraps her arm on the latter’s neck. “Why are you so focused there?” she whispered on the person's ear hoping for some attention but frowned when she received none.

“Kim Taeyeon!”

She raised her voice which snapped Taeyeon back to her senses. “Oh, Fany-ah, good morning” she greeted but an obvious disturbed expression is on her face. “Tae, what’s up?” Tiffany goes beside Taeyeon and cups her face. “Have you seen what’s posted on the net earlier?”

“Which site?” Taeyeon looks straight at Tiffany. “Everywhere.” She answered. “Everywhere? Is it about us? Are we in some sort of trouble?” Tiffany looks worried. “What? No. it’s not about that… but it involves us, all of us.” Taeyeon shows the screen to Tiffany. Tiffany looks closely as her eyes starts to widen.

“What the hell?”

 

 

 

 

A tall tanned girl is running on a park for her early morning jog. “Ahh!” she stretches her arms and takes a deep breath. “Morning exercise, done.” She smiled proudly as she prepares to go back to their dorm. “Kyaa!”

“Isn’t that Kwon Yuri-ssi?” a group of girls spotted her. She just made her charming smile at them. “Kyaa!!” the girls squealed. She was about to go jog again to their dorm when... 

“Excuse me!”

A female voice called out to her. “Umm, you dropped this.” Yuri turns her back. “Oh, thank you.” She said as she reaches for the towel from the girl. “Wait… aren’t you…” the girl wasn’t able to finish her sentence when Yuri spoke first.

“Gong Minzy.”

Yuri said with a smile. They bowed at each other and made a formal greeting. “Are you here to jog too?” Yuri asked. “Yes, unnie.”

“Isn’t this place a bit far from your dorm?”

“A bit. I accompanied a friend who lives nearby the other day and found this park. I kinda liked this place so I stayed overnight at her place to jog here.”

“Kyaa!!” the fan girls squealed again. More people are coming. “So the rumors are true!!” a girl shouted. “When will we see your performance?”

The two confused girls looked at each other. “Rumors?”

“Performance?” they were taken aback when flashes of cameras captured their sights.

“Please stop.”

Yuri said trying to cover the younger girl behind her. “Minzy-ssi, this doesn’t look good. Umm, can you follow my lead?” Minzy just nods her head, getting afraid of the sudden attention from the fans. “1, 2, 3 run!!” Yuri runs and Minzy followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2NE1’S DORM

 

A sleeping petite girl slowly opens her eyes as the sun light starts disturbing her sleep. She snuggles closer to the warm body beside her, a smile forming on her face as she feels the warmth the other body produced. A pair of arms starts to wrap around her waist pulling her closer. “Ohh, someone’s awake.” The petite girl whispered using her deep morning voice which sent a smile to the person beside her. “Am I the only one?” the latter asked the girl beside her but eyes still closed. They continued to cuddle and are both fully awake already.

“Yah! You two! Would you mind getting up already?!” a loud voice shouted from the outside.

“Bommie! A bit more!” the petite girl shouted back. “Unnie! Still sleepy!” the other answered.

The door suddenly opens with a loud BAM!

“No, as much as I want to leave the two of you alone, we have a problem.” The two girls on the bed looked at her. Bom shows them her phone. “Mingki’s trapped.”

 

 

 

 

SNSD DORM

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! That’s mine!”

“No! It’s mine!” Yoona and Sooyoung’s shouts brought out the other members from their rooms. “What’s happening?” Hyoyeon asked still rubbing her eyes. “Unnie, they’re fighting again… over a bacon.” Seohyun said after a deep sigh. “These two shikshins.” Sunny said as she goes to the couch neglecting the two noisy fighting girls. “Shouldn’t you stop them?” Hyoyeon asked the two. “I’m still tired from yesterday’s schedule.” Seohyun said as she sits beside Sunny.

“Soonkyu?”

“Let them be. They’ll get tired later.” Sunny answered lazily as she leans her head on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Where’s KkabYul?” Hyoyeon asked. “Yah! Kwon Yuri! There’s another battle royale here!” she shouted but since she received no response, she opens the door of Yuri’s room.

“Ah!”

She shouted when a glaring ice princess welcomed her.

“S-Sica” she said.

The 2 shikshins stopped their fight when they heard the name Hyoyeon mentioned.

“Uh oh” Sunny said with a smirk.

Hyoyeon steps to the side to make way for Jessica.

The latter stops in front of the two girls on the table who now looked afraid. Jessica puts her hands on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter