Chapter 21:~...................................."Why are you doing here?"........................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

It's Friday morning...Min Ho, Woo Bin, Jiyeon, Suzy, Shin Hye and me had prepared to go to the airport to headed to Jeju island. We had send Siwon, Geung Suk and G dragon to the hospital. Three of them are still in coma. Althought we know that we are really out number..but we are still going to save our friends no matter what. As Min Ho, Woo Bin, Jiyeon, Suzy, Shin Hye and me are about to go to the airport, suddenly...there is a car which come toward us. At that time...we thought that it was one of the girls' generation's people who come to attack us again. So..all of us are getting ready to strike back. As soon as the car had stopped in front of us...the person who is inside the car slowly step out. The person who step out from the car is someone we know. Someone who is in a famous girl band which become the best rival to the girls' generation all this time. She is Sandara Park. Min Ho who knows Sandara... Min Ho:"Sandara?....... Why r u doing here?". Sandara who always looks calm and cool..Sandara:"I heard that u guys need help. So......i come to help u all". Jiyeon and the others who were still afraid to trust anyone..Jiyeon:"How on earth do u know about what's really happening to us right now?". Sandara then tell all of us the truth..Sandara:"G dragon is the one who told me what's really happening all this time. He had told me everything about the girls' generation and their dangerous plan to rule and control this world. When Top told us that G dragon had been beaten brutally until coma, i know that u guys are really in big trouble. That's why i come to help u guys". Sandara continue..Sandara:"Now..the other members of 2NE1 and Big Bang are taking care of G dragon, Geung Suk and Siwon at the hospital. So..don't worry".". Woo Bin then ask Sandara again..Woo Bin:"How do we know we can trust you? How do we know that u r not one with the girls' generation?". Sandara then answered:"I never force u 2 trust me. If u want 2 trust..fine. If u don't want 2 trust...fine also". Then...Sandara went into her car. Before Sandara took off with her car...Suzy and i plan to went into Sandara's car and go to the airport together with Sandara. When Suzy and i went into Sandara's car, Sandara was suprised and ask two of us...Sandara:"......r u not afraid that i'm 1 with the gg?". Suzy who sit in front with Sandara..Suzy:"Emmm...don't worry. I'll chop off your head if u really r 1 with them". Sandara:"Ok.............. cool". So...all of us went to the airport together with Sandara also. During our ride to the airport in Sandara's car..Sandara call someone..Sandara:"Please tell the others that we are going to Jeju island. We r going to lend them a helping hand". Suzy then ask Sandara..Suzy:"I thought the other members of 2NE1 are taking care of Siwon, Geung Suk and G dragon at the hospital? So...how can they can come to Jeju with us? ". Sandara answered back..Sandara:"It's not the 2NE1 that i'm calling. They are someone else. Don't worry. They r our friends who we know n who will help us also". After half an hour...we had arrived at the airport, and all of us quickly rush to the plane n went to Jeju island to save our friends.....