The Days

A Century Without You

The Days-Chapter 1

JiYoung roams down the street, it is recently wet by the drizzle of the afternoon.  The street is illuminated by dim, yellow-orange lights.  The sound of the rain is still in his head and tears run down his rosy cheeks, cold from the wind of the lonely night.


 

He throws himself to his bed and breathes deeply.  The echo of his sigh against the walls makes his chest weigh.  He stands up and goes to the bathroom.  He takes off his clothes and turns on the shower.

He changes the water temperature from cold to warm every minute.  Then he stops and lets the water run.  His eyelids are puffy and heavy and blinks from time to time, his head under the water.  He covers his head with his hands.


 

 

He wraps his body in a blanket and lays on the floor of his bedroom in the darkness.  Emotionless he listens to his breathing until he falls asleep.

 

It’s getting more and more difficult just to get up in the morning. What is there outside for him?  Nothing.  She was his everything.  He doesn’t even eat.  He grabs his coat and keys and starts the car.  It’s as if he was a robot, doing everything automatically.

 

He gets to his workplace and stops in the parking lot.  Tears threaten with coming out and quickly grabs some pills and swallow them with his coffee.  He exhales deeply and walks to the building.

-Good morning, Jiyoung- the young lady in the front counter says.

-Good morning, Sandara.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello!! I know this is not his point of view but it's introductory.  Anyway, how's that for a first chapter? I will submit the second chapter today as well, this one is short but it was on purpose so I won't apologize.  I hope my three subscribers enjoy this story and don't worry there will be skydragon in the next chapters, though I don't promise complete happiness right away. I really hope I don't extend this story to much because that is not my purpose, i'll keep it nice and simple, you'll be surprised by the time frames I put...I am crazy, just warning you, please comment and subscribe to all of those who haven't, I really appreciate your support!!