Page 1

Soap opera.

“It has been awhile since my husband and have made love. I'm starting to wonder if he has been cheating on me….Or worse…”

Stephanie and Onew have been married for three years going. In the beginning, their marriage was amazing. They spent every minute, every hour, of every day together, celebrating every moment they shared. They were the perfect couple, everyone loved them including all of Onew’s fans. But then, Onew started working a lot only to return home late at night. At first, Stephanie was fine with this. She need when she married Onew that he would be busy, since he is a Kpop star. Day after day, Onew would not come home. When he did return home, he come in late at night, sleep on couch, and leave early in the morning before Steph awoke. He never slept in the same bed as Stephanie, or told her when he was coming home. Worrying about what is really going on, Steph would beg him to come home and spend time with her but it was always the same excuse, “I’m sorry baby but I have to practice... I promise, tomorrow. I love you.” Tomorrow never came, Stephanie slowly became more and more depressed with each passing day. She would cry herself to sleep, wishing Onew would come home and comfort her. She craves for those days that her and Onew would just sit around and just look into each other’s eyes, not saying one word. Because, she knew that she could she in her eyes that he loved her and he knew that she loved him. She dreams about hearing his sweet laugh whenever she cracked a cheesy joke. She needs him. She needs her love back. And she was willing to do anything to save this relationship.

Yes, she knew she had to do it. She has to confront Onew once and for all. Stephanie dialed Onew’s phone number, hoping he would pick up his phone. With each ring, Steph grew more nervous, wondering what he will say. “Hello.” “Baby, you need to come home...” “Aww sweetie, I would but-““NO. Don’t give me that bull excuse again. You need to come home now. We need to talk.” “Baby...” “DON’T BABY ME. GET YOUR HOME NOW. GOT IT!?” “Yes... I’ll be home in a few minutes...” “GOOD.”

Stephanie quickly hung up and threw her phone. The tears started flowing from her face, dreading for the worse to come. “Why did it have to come to this? What did I do wrong?” Thoughts drowned her mind, what went wrong? Who is this man that replaced my husband? She could feel her heart breaking with every beat. Her heart pounding to the disbelief of how her love is gone. Minutes passed, feeling like days, Stephanie sat on the couch, waiting to see the door fling open and Onew pouncing on her just to show her that he was sorry. Slowly, the door creaked open to where Stephanie could she Onew hanging his head down low. He closed the door behind him and walked over to Steph. Onew then lifted his head up and looked into Stephanie’s eyes. Horrified, Stephanie realized that this was not the man she married. His eyes were not shinning with love anymore. They have become dark and empty, like his soul had been out of him by a ginger. As felt herself tear up again, Stephanie knew she had to know, whatever the answer was. “What is wrong with you? You haven’t been home in forever, and when you do, you sneak in, thinking I’m asleep. WELL GUESS WHAT MISTER!? I can hear perfectly when you come in, never coming to bed and cuddling with me.” “It’s just I don’t want to wake you up and make you mad.” Make me mad? Oh no, you know what makes me mad, a husband that could give two s less about his wife and never caring about how I feel.” “I DO TOO CARE!!” Stephanie flew up off the couch in anger, she called bull on his reply. “OH REALLY? THEN WHY HAVEN’T CAME HOME AND SPENT QUALITY TIME WITH ME??! FOR GOD SAKES ONEW WE HAVEN’T MADE LOVE FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW! Why haven’t you told me love me..? “I do tell you, I tell you every day...” “Over the damn phone… Never in person anymore... When you really meant it...” “Fishy...” Onew tried to hug her but Steph pushed him away. “Don’t touch me… I don’t even know who you are anymore...” “Yes you do, I am your husband...” “You could never be my husband... He died a long time... Now replaced by you…” “Baby... Please... Give me a chance... I’ll do anything... I promise... I’ll come home every day... And... And we can make love...” “You promise? What about all those other promise about you coming tomorrow? Is tomorrow ever going to come Onew? IS IT??!! Onew eyes filled sorrow, soon enough the tears flowed and hit the ground below. Stephanie clenched her heart, she never want to see Onew cry, ever. She could not handle herself anymore, falling to the floor, she broke down. Every emotion escaped from the bottle inside, while every memory played back in her head, starting from the first time her and Onew meet.

Her friend Jane moved to South Korea to start her modeling career and was able to meet lots of new people. So, when Stephanie came down for a visit, being a devious little b***h Jane was, she set Steph up on a blind date with Onew. She could remembering the feeling she got when he was the one that sat down at her table. Words could not be formed as the butterflies in her stomach caused a riot. Blushing like an idiot, a sweet little laugh left Onew’s lips. “I’m sorry, but Jane was right. You are adorable.” Hearing this you blushed ever more. Finally after gathering all your courage, Stephanie was able to speak “Sorry... I’m a bit nervous...” With that Onew reached over to grab Stephanie hand that was on the table and smiled. “It’s okay, take your time.” From that point on, Stephanie’s relationship with Onew began to grow, thanking Jane for being a b**** for once.

Coming back to reality, Stephanie could feel the warming touch of someone’s hand lifting her face up. The hand felt like a ray of sunshine, making Stephanie feel happy. Before she could realize whose hand was on her face, her world was stopped with a single kiss. A kiss she remember, a kiss that brought her much joy before, a kiss from her one true love. A kiss, from Onew, was now placed upon her lips. She could feel the love she has been wanting return to her heart, making it whole again. She could feel herself getting lost in his kiss, it was like old times. Onew pulled away and smiled at her. “I don’t know what I was thinking… I thought you could never love me back... I was a fool… a selfish fool...” Stephanie put her hand over his cheek and whispered. “Baby... I must ask... Did you have an affair with someone else?” “Yes... But it’s over now. I know in my heart that you are my heart that you are the one for me. Here, I’ll even show you, I will break it off right now...” Onew quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and dial a random number. “Hey it’s me. Yeah. I’m here to tell you it’s over and I never want to see you again.” Steph could hear the random cries and screams of some woman over the phone, She felt mixed emotions about it because she happy Onew is breaking it off but she knows that this is the woman that stole her man away. Once he hung up, he randomly stood up, picked up Steph, and carried her away to the bedroom. “Time to make up for a lost time...”
 

(SCENE IS CESORED. CLOSE YOUR EYES, CHILDREN!!)

They both laid there , looking into each other’s eyes, and panting for air. Stephanie has never felt love like that in a long while, it was rush for her. Once they caught their breath, Onew kissed Steph once more before getting up and putting back on his clothes. “Where are you going?” “I got to get back to work, I was in the middle of dance practice when you called so my producer isn’t too happy.” “I’m sorry my sweet, I didn’t know.” “It’s alright, I’m glad you did.” Onew once again smiled and kissed her before leaving. Steph was finally happy again, her husband was home.

*Outside*

Once outside, Onew leaned against the door and took a long sigh. “Took you long enough. So did you tell her?” A mysteries woman appeared from out of the shadows “Of course baby, you are the only girl for me.” Onew grabbed this mysteries woman and begun to make out with her when suddenly, the door flew open. “Onew you forgot your bag!” Stephanie smile faded into abyss. Standing before her, was a chicken dressed in a shiny hooker red dress and in red high heels that was making out with Onew. “I’m sorry baby that you have to see this, but I really don’t love you anymore.” Stephanie dropped to her knees and with one last breathe she screamed to the heavens above, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”