Midnight games

Moonlight lovers

Kai POV
I was at the road Side in front of my house. I looked back to see If any lights were on in my house. The windows were all black. I fixed my scarf then started to head towards the park we were to meet at. 

I looked up at the night sky. All the stars are shinning like diamonds. The stars feel so close but so far away. It's a full moon tonight. I remember the nights me and Uruha spent at the park together. We would sit on the swings and talk about everything, all our secrets, our hopes and dreams. We would talk about it all. Sometimes we would talk until the dawn. Oh how I loved those nights. The park became a special place that was just ours.

 All the sudden I realized I was smiling like an idiot. He always said he loved my smile. 

I finally made it to the park and he was sitting on the swing listening to music with his back facing to me. I walked up quietly making sure he wouldn't notice me. When I finally reached him i hugged him from behind. He jumped up and ran away from my hug in one fast motion. I giggled at his cute but shocked face. Then he laughed too. 

"Hey uru" I said then flashed him a smile. "Hello kai" he said as he rain up to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back then kissed him gently on the lips. He pulled away from his kiss leaving me wanting more. 

"What's wrong ?" I said with a worried look on my face. He looked at me and said "did your parents talk to you yet?"

I started to think back on what happened three nights ago My parents looked at me shocked and hurt. They said i was to not see Uruha again. 

I grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes and replied "don't worry about that now we finally get to see each other" I grabbed him by the wast and pulled him close then we kissed again and again one kiss after another. 

We pulled away out of breath and stepped away. An awkward silence passed. I looked up at his red face.
"Your blushing ?" I said breaking the silence. "No!" He answered then turned away so I couldn't see his face. "Awe I made you blush, I mean I would too if I were you!" I teased. "Your so mean kai!!!" He said while smiling cutely then kicked the fall leafs in my direction.

leafs hit my shoes so I picked up some leafs and threw them at him. I gave him a evil smile and started to run. "This means war" he said then chased me with leafs in his hand throwing them at me. We laugh and played in the leafs like when we were little kids for what seemed like hours.

We fell on the dew wet grass out of breath from running so much. "I can't believe you threw leafs down my jacket" he said while pulling leafs out of his jacket. I rolled over beside him. "your the one who started it!" I answered and threw some leafs in the air above us. The leafs gently fell down on us. 

We laid they're looking up at the stars for what felt like hours. I could stay like this forever. Will my parents ever except us? Why can't love be easy! I let out a sigh. He looked over asking "whats wrong ?" "Nothing!" I said quickly. He sat up and gave me a serious look and said "I know something's wrong you know you could tell me."

I took a deep breath in and told him "My parents don't want me to see you and it kills me that we have to a sneak around." He put a hand around my shoulder "I know it kills me too they will come around someday. Right now we just have to wait it out okay" he said in a caring tone. I stood up and shouted "But what if they don't what if they never ? I mean don't you see how our friends have been acting a little weird around us since we told them!"  I felt the lump in my throat afraid if I speak the tears will fall. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to cry in front of him. 

I took a deep breath in and out. "I'm sorry I really shouldn't have blown up like that are you okay?" I said while looking into his damp eyes. "I'm fine down worry" He replied giving me a smile then sat back down again. Following his motion I sat down beside him. He leaned his head on my shoulder I wrapped my arm around him. We sat like that for a while then said our goodbyes and parted ways. once again we would go to sleep wake up and do the same routine all again. 

I checked my phone "Crap it's 4 already !?!?" I ran as fast as my legs could take me home before everyone wakes up. 

 

AN: I hope this didn't disappoint. I did the best I could lol happy holidays !!