Althaea

Awaken of blossom heart

Althaea : Consumed by love

 

Haneul keep looking at the cloudy sky from her car. She mentally okay after knowing all the truth but a tiny bit of herself keep blaming and feeling guilty, for not remembered someone that used to be part of her life.

“Life must go on and live it to the fullest”, she mentally reminded, before come out from the car heading to her class.

But as much she tried to concentrate on the class, her mind keep thinking about Kim Taekyung. She keep clicking on her pen repeatedly in stressed until it being stop by Minah that snap out her thought.

“Hey are you okay?”, Minah looking at her while grabbing Haneul hand for a comfort. Haneul give her weak smiles and nodding before continue looking at the front.

 

Her class ended earlier than it supposed to be and she planning on finishing her sketch at the college. She found an empty table at the corner of the café and spotted Tao talking with his friends not so far from her table. As she walk to toward the table, the eyes met and this times, Haneul doesn’t show any interest to greet him. Her eyes, look so tired and emotionless as she walk past Tao table.

It was strange for him when Haneul just walk past him without even greet him happily like she used to do.

“Is that the girl who begging you other days at the gym?”, one of his friends asking him as they saw Haneul seat near their table.

“Uhm yeah”, Tao shrug at them and keep his eyes locked on Haneul. He can saw clearly her puffy eyes and his mind keep worrying if she was crying after what happened yesterday.

Tao stand up from his chair and walking toward Haneul who busying sketching something.

“Mind if I take this seat?”, Tao politely asking her and to her surprise she just nodded not blinking.

“Are you okay?”, Ask Tao leaning a bit closer looking at her puffy eyes.

“I’m o-okay, don’t worry”, she replied making a crossing sign with her hand.

“Wait here, I’ll great something”, Tao stand up again walking toward the kitchen.

It takes a couple of minute before he come back with two spoon on his hand. Slowly he lean closer to her while showing two spoons.

“What- what are you doing?”, Haneul stutter as it was very awkward for her to feel Tao breathing on her nose.

“Stay still..”, slowly tao put both spoon into Haneul eyes and the only things she can do just closing her eyes froze still like a statue. She can feel the coldness of the spoon steels, as it land on her eyelids.

“I once watch a Korean drama where the girls put cold spoon on their eyes to reduce the puffy eyes”, Tao innocently told him almost whisper.

It was very awkward for Haneul but Tao doesn’t even bother the fact they were so close until she can see clearly his perfect eyes staring on her.

Haneul carelessly poke the spoons to Tao cheek and make him whimper in the sudden pain “Ouch!”. Tao touch his cheek trying to reduces the pain while glaring at her pouting

Excuse me, did he just pouted?!

“Hmm sorry, but did you just acting cute just now?”, Haneul rise her right eyebrows questioning Tao who glaring at her.

“No I’m not! That was just something- happen without I can control. Uhh Old habit that I used to thrown away”, He shrug and become cold again like his usual self.

“I like your “old habit” it was cute”, she smiles looking at Tao who already blushing looking away.

“But I hate it”, He stand up from his seat ready to go somewhere. “Take care of yourself, don’t cry anymore. It doesn’t suit you.”. As he speaks, Haneul can see a sudden sympathy through Tao eyes. It was full of care and it give her some light for her to smiles again and be giddy like she always do.

“I will!”, Haneul excitedly grinning like an idiot to Tao.

Tao rolled his eyes “Stop smiling like an idiot”. Haneul expression become sour and jerk on him. A smirk appear on Tao lips before he walk away. “Feisty”, he murmured smiling to himself.

 

 

“Did you and Tao dating?”, Taehyun ask Haneul after they finished ordering food for their dinner. Taehyun ask her out for dinner since it was while since they hang out together.

“Dating?”, Haneul reply with a chuckle and make Taehyun frown “Oh I wish~”. She put her palm on her cheek resting her elbow on the table pouting. A smiles appear on Taehyun lips as he relieved that Haneul not dating that new guy.

“Why did you asking me that question?”, Haneul rise one of her eyebrow suspiciously toward Taheyun who seem to cleared his throat with a glass of water and acting casually “Just asking since I heard you guys going out together yesterday”. Taehyun shrug.

“Did you really need to send me a spy Taehyun?”, Haneul abrutly rolled her eyes annoyed crossing her hand. “Excuse me Ahn Haneul? Why am I sending you a spy?”, Taehyun copied the way Haneul cross her hand trying to mocking her with those mimicked.

“Urgh I hate you”, Haneul kick Taehyun legs under the table snickering. “Whatever Haneullie~”, Taheyun showed his tongue childishly and it makes Haneul laugh. “Stop acting like a kid or else no girls will like you”. Haneul pointing her finger to Taehyun like a teacher who caught her student who misbehave.

“Come on why you keep bringing this topic whenever I tried to be all kiddy. It just for fun”. Taehyun frowning probably sulking like always he did when Haneul try to lecturing him with all the you-will-never-got-a-girlfriend.

Not that he was annoyed but it was hurt, since the person he likes was actually Ahn haneul herself and by saying that he will never got a girlfriend was like indirectly saying “Don’t confess to me find another girl because I will never like you back and reject your confession without any doubt”.

His phone suddenly ringing signing that someone Line him just now. He open his phone emotionless before flips it over on the tables. “Girlfriend?”. Haneul lean her body closer with her twinkles eyes. “No, it just Yura. "She kept Line me everyday even I’m not replying it”. He let out a big sigh leaning lazily on his chair.

“You should not doing that to her! She was lovely though. Why being so meany”, Haneul jerking on Taheyun pointing a spoon like a madness.

Kim Yura was a girl who likes Taehyun since he was in high school. Even there were lots of girl who admired him, no one seems to caught his interest. But kim Yura was another things, she was innocent, cute and elegant in her way. She even confessed openly at the cafeteria when they were in high school back then. As much he likes how pure she was, Taheyun just can’t accept her since the only person she ever like was Ahn Haneul his bestfriend.

Up until now, Yura still trying to make Taehyun open his heart for her and even entering the same college just to get closer with him. But like always, he doesn’t even bother to give her a chances and kept ignoring her like what he did just now.

“Selfish”. Hnaeul glared at him.

“I’m not a fishmonger”.

“Ha Ha Ha, lame”.

“Whatever”. Their bickering ended when the waiter brought their food and smiles appear on their faces.

“Finally!”, both of them said in unison before laughing of how happy there were when it has to be with food. Even when with enemy, food can make them become bestfriend.

 


[A/N] weehuuu finallyyyyyy Taehyun appeared after missing  around. I like how Haneul likes to bickering with evryone ><

Just like me! hahaha. I never really got a normal conversation with a guy lol. I just keep bickering with em

oh well, nothing's new i guess.

Hihihi

I make Tao become more comfortable with his real "old" personality.

Well more fluffiness coming through and after that drama king will appear huhuhu