Meeting you

Daily Dairy Diary Diarrhea

NO ONE's POV

 

Jessica woke up and yawns. She arrived yesterday and she immediately take a rest as she got in her hotel. Well, she called Mr. Kwon first to remind that she's going to his house tomorrow.

"WHAT?! IT'S ALREADY 10 PM?!!" She screamed as she saw the wall clock. She immediately runs to the bathroom and take a bath.

After Jessica take a bath and fixing herself for almost 2 hours she got out of the hotel and drives to Kwon's house. She just stayed there for a day because she'll be staying in the Kwon's house.

 

*KWON's HOUSE*

 

JESSICA's POV

After 30 minutes, I arrived in the Kwon's mansion. Yes Mansion, The Kwon is really rich just like my family. But still, they still chose to live in a simple way.  They dont have many maids in their house. They only have 5? Because the mansion is kinda big.. All they do is clean the house after that they can do what they want since Mrs. Kwon is the chef there. 

 

I arrived at the gate and the guards let me in because they know me. Its still the guard that I knew since I was a kid. They are very loyal to the Kwons. I parked my car somewhere and proceed to the door

* DING DONG* I pressed the doorbell.

Mrs. Kwon opened it "Jessica!" She hugs me.

"Mommy! I missed you" I hugged her back. I call her Mommy because Mrs. Kwon is like my mother too, she's very sweet and caring. Just like my Yuri

"Mommy, where's Yuri?" I asked her. "She's in her room sweetie, you want me to call her?"

"Uhm no Mommy, I just go there. Is her room is still the same place?" I asked her because she must be moved into another room right? 

"No sweetie, still the same room. If you need anything just asked me okay? I'll be in the Kitchen Cooking"

"Aww~ I missed my mommy kwon special and delicious foods~ Ill go to yuri now mommy~" I kissed her cheeks and climbed up to the stairs to go to Yuri's room.

 

Every take I take.. MY HEART BEATS FAST as I go near to the door of her room..

I twist the doorknob and opened it slowly.

I took a peek and saw a lying figure on the bed

"She must be it" I whispered and get closer to the bed.

I chuckles as I saw that Yuri is sleeping, she's still the same. But she become more handsome and darker? Her tongue is sticking out and I chuckles. I trace her forehead, nose down to her tongue but when I touched her tounge

"OHMYGOD! DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKING TON---" She looked at me just like she saw a ghost..

"Are youu-- Je-s-s-h-i-k-a?" She's stuttering and I raised my eyebrows

"What? No I'm not I'm your minne~" I said and smiled to her. I hugged her tight and we fell off the bed. Me on top.

We stared for 2 minutes. I feel that she touches my waist but still, I still stare in her eyes.. It's so mesmerizing.. Those black orbs.. She lean to me "Kyaaaaa! Kiss me Yuri!" said my thought she leaned and leaned closer until our lips met.

"Ohmygosh Yuri kissed me!" I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss that Yuri gave me. 

I broke the kiss because someone opened the door. It was her maid.

"Ms. Yuri are you okay I heard a loud noise" Her maid asked but she didnt saw us because were behind the bed.

"Yes! I just fell off the bed sorry hehe" Yuri shouts and I heard the door shut.

She looked at me and smiled. That smile, it keeps me from falling.. Catch me Yuri please.

I stand up and blushed because she just kissed me.. Yuri kissed me..

"Hey, Uhm I'm sorry about the ki--" "Yeah its okay" I cut her off because I my face my turn red if she continues her statement.

"How are you Jessica?" She asked me 

"I'm fine. Yuri, I came back for you" I said sincerly to her while looking at her eyes. She smiles at me

"Uhm, Can I ask you that Do you have a boyfriend already?" Wow that was fast Kwon Yuri. but maybe she's just asking me. God i'm so demanding.

"Uhm Nope. I never have in states" I said to her. 

"Yuri, I never had a chance to say you to this.. Because when I knew that I was going to states I chose not to tell you this because I know it will be hard for both of use, but I was wrong I should have say this to you earlier that--"

 

" I LOVE YOU" We said at the same time.

 

 

 

--

 

PLEASE I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTTT.. CAN YOU GIVE ME A SUGGESTION WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY?