My Childhood Friend

The Arrogant Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around. Where the hell am I? I struggled since I was tied up. I blinked and quickly shut my eyes when I heard footsteps coming my way. 

"You're not awake." The kidnapper grumbled. It was a guy, I could tell. The man my hair and when he was about to touch my face, I opened my eyes and bit his hand. "YAH!" He yelled and slapped me. Hard. I winced in pain and salty tears went into my dry mouth. 

The man cursed and I looked at him closely. No way. No, It can't be. "Taemin-sunbae?!" I shouted in disbelief. Taemin widened his eyes and quickly hid his face with his hands. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Smart move you did, sunbae." I said sarcastically and he glared at me. Huh, somhe was the man that tried to kidnap me a few days back.

I looked around the room with lazy eyes and I yawned. "What the hell do you want with me?" I raised an eyebrow and stared at him, waiting for a reply. He took a step forward and bent down, stared into my eyes and caressed my face. "I love you, Naeun." He stared at me with loving eyes. I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Well, I don't. So let me go before I kill you, you bastard." I said and he chuckled. "You're so cute when you swear, Naeun-ah." 

I gave him a look before rolling my eyes. "What is your deal, man?" I asked. He shook his head and left me, all alone in a dark and creepy room. To be honest, I was afraid of the dark. No one knew that, except Apink. Not even my parents or James know. Not even Myungsoo knows. Wait, why am I even bringing him up? I shook my head furiously and closed my eyes.

Won't someone please save me?

And as if on cue, the window behind me opened and guess who opened it. Kim Myungsoo. Wow, he already saved me before and now, he's saving me again. I guess he's not a bad guy anymore. No no no, Naeun! Get yourself together! Myungsoo is a jerk, an arrogant one to be exact. I stared at him blankly and he quickly started untying the ropes on my wrists and legs, glancing at the back to see if anyone was coming.

"Come on, let's go." He said and pulled me up as I nodded slowly. Before we could escape, a gunshot startled us. "Not so fast, Kim Myungsoo." We looked back and saw Taemin pointing a gun at us. I tilted my head. "Where the hell did you get a gun?" I asked and he shrugged. "Family members." He bluntly said. 

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter