Chapter:15

Will you ever be mine?

"Baby! I'm here!" Hoya shouted.

I turned around and went to him. It was our so called first date. Well to him its our first date.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I don't know. Hmm... maybe we can hit the mall? Plus I need to get more clothes. You don't mind following me go shopping right?" I asked.

"I don't mind." He smiled.

We went in the car and he drove us to the mall. I interlocked my arms with his as we walked in the mall. There were many people here... I wonder why. We walk a little bit further and saw Teen Top having a fansigning event. I saw my favorite member, L.Joe. We had a eye contact for awhile and he winked at me. I smiled at him back and walked away.

"You like Teen Top?" Hoya asked.

I nodded and headed in to the shop. This is heaven! I choose all my clothing and kept on asking Hoya whether it would fit me. Its unbelievable that he wasn't even a single bit annoyed. After getting my clothes, we went to the cashier. Before I could give my card, Hoya gave his card to the cashier and winked at me. I felt guilty at the moment, I mean it was over $200 plus. I hit him and sulked a little.

"What's wrong babe?" Hoya asked.

"Why did you pay for me? I was the one who wanted to do the shopping so I should pay for myself." I said.

"Babe, which boyfriend will let his girlfriend pay for their stuff?" He said.

"But still…" I sighed.

"No, I will pay." He said.

Pfft... looks like I will need to buy lesser and also cheaper stuff. I really don't like people paying for me. But since he insists, I have no choice. So we spent the whole day shopping at he carried all my stuff. I feel like his my servant. No matter how many times I tell him to put my stuff at the car, he refused.

"If you don't put these things in the car, I can't hold your hand." I pouted.

He finally put my stuffs in the car and I held his hand. We decided to watch a movie and once again, he choose the horor one. I ready know what he's gonna do. A couple seat so that we can cuddle. We soon went in and it was really what I thought.

"You know, I had this girl whom I watch a horor movie at the same exact seat and place." He said.

Now that I realized, it is really the place where my first date with him. The movie soon started and I can say that this is a scary movie. Hoya pulled me to his embrace and we continued watching. Why is it that his hugs are so warm that I feel so super duper safe? I hate the fact that his hugs are the warmest of all. I really don't want to admit but its the fact. We finished the drama without being scared.

"You remind me of her, she was also scared of horor movies. The other Kang Min Jung, its really a adorable girl. She always lighten up my mood. Its- OMG, sorry. I shouldn't be talking about my ex infront of you." He said.

"Its okay. I really want to know more about her. Since the whole Infinite says that I have the same personality as her." I replied.

"Hahaha, true though. You and her are so alike. But whatever it is, I'm happy to have you by my side. I love you." He said.

"I know...." I replied.

He slung his arms around me and we headed to the restaurant for our lunch. Then, I felt like there's a group of guys staring at me.

"Why the are you staring at my girl?" Hoya glared.

The guys walked away quickly. I thanked Hoya and peck his cheeks. He wasn't satistfied and pointed at his lips. I shook my head and peck his lips.

"Why is my baby so beautiful? Guys just keep on staring at you. Makes me jealous." He sulked.

"No need to be jealous babe." I said.

He smiled and ordered our food. Things went pretty normal until that Park Tae Jun guy came again. They went towards us and sat at the same table as us. Hoya glared at him and took my hand to leave the place. But Tae Jun held me back and force me to sit down.

"Let go of her hand." He glared.

Tae Jun didn't really cared and continued holding my hand.

"Who the are you to hold my hand. Hands off dude." I said.

"You got a fierce one. I like. She turns me on like ." He smirked.

"Back off from her. She's mine." Hoya warned.

"You're going to be mine." He said as he winked at me.

He let go of me and walked away. My wrist is really red. Hoya went over to me and check ny wrist. He gritted his teeth and I could really see that his very mad.

" that Tae Jun." He whispered.

Why is my heart beating so fast? No Min Jung! You can't! Remember, your revenge. Get those thought away from you! no! I can't fall in love with him again. No I can't.

"Uhh... I'm alright. Let's just call it off for the day. Our date is ruined." I said.

"I'll send you home." He said.

I nodded and showed him the way to my old apartment. He dropped me at the front of the building and hugged me. I hugged him back and went in.

"Goodbye. See you in school tomorrow." I said.

"See you." He said.

I could tell his mood when down a lot. In a way, Tae Jun is helping me in my revenge, making him angry. That's good. Whatever it is, I must throw away my thoughts about just now. I called my driver and have him to sent me back to my house. After reaching home, I put my stuff and sat beside oppa. We talked till it was late. I went up to my room and fall asleep. _____________________________________________________________________

Its been three months has past and my relationship with Hoya had became even 'stronger'. He's already falling hard for me. Looks like my revenge is going to work. Tae Jun had been bothering me now since he transferred in our school. VIXX would always look out for me. They have been a great help in stopping Tae Jun from bothering me. L oppa found out about me because I decided to tell him. He was really happy and hugged me like a child who just receive a candy. He wasn't even a single bit angry and he also knew about my revenge. He laughed at me and agreed that I should do this to him back.

"Min Jung-ah!" Hakyeon called.

"Yeahh?" I answered.

"Let's go to dance class together!" He said.

I nodded and walked to the dance room with him. Hoya seemed to be there already. I went up to him and hugged him.

"Ready to dance later on babe?" He asked.

I nodded and waited for our turn to showcase our dance. Soon, it was our turn and we did a dance cover of Troublemaker's new song, Now. We did every step flawlessly and finished it with a kiss. Everyone clapped for us and we bowed.

"You are really good at dancing you know?" Hoya said.

"HEH, you too oppa." I said.

Dancing class ended and it was break time. I told Hoya that I wanted to sit with VIXX and he let me. I ran towards VIXX and they gave me a group hug.

"Finally, you sit with us." Hyuk said.

"Hahahah. Guys, we need to plan for the break up." I said.

Suddenly Hakyeon got an idea and we all smirked. That is really a good idea. Hoya, you are so going down.

"Yah, stop smirking. You look scary." Ken said.

"Sorry! Hahah." I laughed.

"I think you should go there. Your boyfriend has been staring at us." Ravi said.

I ran to Infinite's table and sat beside Hoya. His face lighten up and I pinched his cheeks.

"Missing me already?" I teased.

He nodded like a little kid and I chuckled. Soon, classes start and we headed to class.

HOYA POV;

"Bye babe!" I shouted.

"Bye!" She replied.

I drove back home and went up to my room. I looked at my room and smiled. My walls were filled with my pictures with Min Jung, the nerd one.

Although, I'm happy with this Min Jung, I still miss you. Where are you? I guess I'm two timing with the both of them. Funny thing that I'm in love with two people who shares the same name. I took out my wallet and stared at my favorite picture of her. Please come back, Kang Min Jung.

What Myungsoo said was right, I did fall for her when I was doing the dare. Her smile, her laugh, he cuteness, always brighten up my day. To be honest, I did not know why I did that during Myungsoo's party. I regretted doing that. But, I'm glad that this Min Jung I am with now, reminds me a lot of her. That nerd Min Jung is really my first love that I will remember. I still love you my nerdy girl....

END OF POV;

"Min Jung-ah, are you still going to continue this?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"What do you mean by are you still going to continue this? I have gone this far, there's no way I'm going to stop." I replied.

"You don't have to do this. You still love him right? Don't lie to me. I'm your bestfriends for years." He said.

"Me? Like him? What a joke." I said.

To be honest, I don't know whether I still love him or not. Its just too confusing.

"I just don't want you to be hurt... I don't care about him. But when it comes to you, I care for you. I really hate to see you hurt." He said.

I cupped his face and told him that I won't get hurt eventhough I'm not confident about this. My heart still waver when I see him. I still blush at his greasy words. He still can make me have butterflies in my stomach, making me nervous. This isn't supposed to be like this. Ahhh! Why must Hoya be my weakness!?

"Please take care of your heart okay? Your heart is really fragile." Woohyun oppa said.

"I will oppa." I said.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyy! So you guys just found out that Hoya is really in love with the nerd Min Jung and also at the bagel Min Jung. Hahaha, he's actually loving the same person! HAHA. Anyways enjoyyy~

XxheartsxX