the night

The party (one-shot)

Finally the SMTOWN in Paris ended. All of them planning to make a barberque party once they arrived at Korea because the concert was a big success.

"Flight SQ341 last call. Once again, Flight SQ341 last call." the sound in the speaker said.

The SM Artist already book for 2 lights cause it won't fit them in one business class in one flight. The first flight already depart as it contains F(x), SHINEE, TVXQ, and BOA. This flight is only for Super Junior and SNSD since they have so much member.

Leeteuk - Heechul

Eunhyuk - Sungmin

Donghae - Kyuhyun

Shindong - Yesung

Ryeowook - Siwon

Zhou Mi - Henry

Taeyeon - Sunny

Jessica - Yuri

Yoona - Sooyoung

Tiffany - Hyoyeon

Seohyun

 

That's the seat pairing. As the plane began to take off, most of them began to sleep.

 

------------------ INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -------------------

Fans were crowded to give the new artist back to their home. Yeah, they feel tired but because of the fans support they smiled and hurriedly went to the buss. The bus take SNSD to their dorm and then Super Junior.

Tonight is the big night part which will celebrated in a vilage they SMEnt had rented. They have the whole day to rest and prepare. SooMan gave this to them as a present of their hardwork.

 

------------- SUPER JUNIOR DORM -------------

"Well, put our dirty clothes in the washing machine first then. Split it into 5 washing machine." Said Yesung giving a command.

"Yah! I am the one who should say that!" Said Leeteuk.

"Mianhae." that was the only words coming out from Yesung's word and they began chasing at one another.

The other just giggled while Eunhyuk is drinking his Strawberry milk right now.

 

----------- F(x) DORM ------------

"Sulli, what will you wear?" ask Victoria choosing her clothes.

"How about this unnie?" Sulli asked. A short gray dress with a design, and a belt. Then, a grey high heels.

"That fits you." Victoria said as she picked her red thight dress and a red high heels.

 

"Krystal! How about this? It really cute on you!" Said Luna bringing a Blue clothes (like what Krystal use in Hot Summer MV)

"Ne! Sure! that looks great unnie. Gomawo. And how about you?" Krystal asked as she turned around the outfit.

"Woah! this one is great unnie!" Said Krystal taking an outfit on Luna's wardrobe.

White tang-top dress. Just fit for the ordinary Luna.

 

-------------- SHINEE DORM --------------

"Well, I'm going to use formal suits." Said Minho.

"Oh, common! It's for fun!" Said Key.

"But, Soo Man hyung is there. I should respect him a bit." Minho explained.

"But, okay then, whatever." Key rolled his eyes.

"Stop fighting you two!" Shouted Onew form his room.

 

--------------- SNSD Dorm ----------------

"Yuri! everything looks fine in you." Said Sunny.

"Jinjja? So, I'll wear this blue one." Said Yuri turning around.

"What about you?" yuri asked.

"This one." Sunny came out from the dressing room wearing a blue tang top short dress.

 

"Yoona! You better wear this!" Said Tiffany.

"Hmm, yeah it's good." said Yoona.

"What about you Sooyoung? Hyoyeon?" ask Tiffany.

"Well, i already have one. Hyoyeon still didn't know what to wear." Explain Sooyoung.

Yoona began to help Hyoyeon choosing.

Seohyun suddenly came in wearing a white dress with a black ribbon.

"Woah! good choice!" Said Hyoyeon.

"Gomawo."

 

And as you can think Sica is sleeping.

 

--------- The time -------------

 

Leeteuk, Yesung, Heechul, Siwon, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Yunho is making the barberque.

Kyuhyun and Changmin are discussing something.

Donghae and Minho are sitting in the corner taking some serious conversation.

The other members of Super Junior and SHINee are just fooling around.

The F(x) girls were just standing there quietly.

Okay, Krystal is talking to her unnie.

Luna is talking to Yoona and Sunny.

 

"Guys! the food were ready!" shouted Leeteuk and Yunho.

The guys crowded the table and began sitting near each other while Yuri sit beside, Donghae and she suddenly stand up and giving her seats to Yoona which make Yoona blushed. Yuri and Sooyoung just giggling seeing Yoona like that.

The guys were drinking Soju except Yesung, Donghae, and Taemin. The girls were just drinking soda and gossiping. Well, that what girls do anyways.

Yoona just eat quietly just like what Seohyun do. Donghae notice it and he planned to teas her.

"Yoona-ah." Donghae said.

"Ah, n-ne?" Asnwered Yoona.

"There is a sauce in your lips." Said Donghae wiping it.

Yoona blushed so hardly even Donghae laughed.

"Yah! that's not funny!" Said Yoona hitting his head.

Yuri and Sooyoung was busy looking at the two and giggling nonsense.

Victoria look at yuri and Sooyoung in a weird look.

 

While, Seohyun suddenly approach Kyuhyun who was still busy playing with Changmin.

"oppa, i want to talk to you." She said shyly.

"Oh." Kyuhyun stand up and followed her.

"What you want to say Seohyun-ah?" ask Kyuhyun.

"O-oppa..."

"Hm?"

"I.. I like you."

"Mwo?!"

"Mi-mianhae. I just want to say that." Seohyun said and left.

Kyuhyun was just standing there can't catch up what just happened.

 

After 5 minutes, Kyuhyun finally get it.

'She.Likes.Me?' he asked to himself.

He ran to search for Seohyun and grabbed her hand and bring her to a quiet place.

"Seohyun-ah, I love you too."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne. Saranghaeyo."

"Saranghaeyo."

 

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! We (Kyu and Seo) turned our head and see the others were there.

"You guys?" ask Kyuhyun in disbelief.

"So, we got Seokyu, Yoonhae, and SuMin (sulli and taemin) tonight! congrats guys!" Victoria shouted.

"Mwo? Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked to Donghae and Donghae smiled grabbing Yoona's arm.

 

"But SM didin't allow us to have relationship right?" ask Jessica.

"Just don't let They know. Especially SooMan ahjussi." Said Taeyeon.

 

Without they knowing, SooMan hears everything.

"Ah, that how the guys fall in love with another. I will excuse them unless they don't show it in public. But i'm going to give them a challenge." Sooman said to himself as he chuckled.