♡ Available ♡ ~ ♡ Two Clicks, One Clap ♡

❊ Squirrels can fly ┊ Story + Applyfic Ideas ✎

Title : Two Clicks, One Clap
Characters : Oh Sehun, Oh Hayoung

 

Oh Sehun has this strange talent. Actually, it can't really be called a talent, considering the fact that it came naturally to him... In other words, he was born with it.

Well maybe I should tell you what it is now. Ok...thing is... Sehun can tell when you're going to die.

Two clicks of the fingers, and one clap of the hands by ANYBODY (but he has to be able to hear it) and the first person he sees will have a number hover above their head, that only he can see, showing how many days they have left to live.

After knocking himself out bumping into a pole, he blacks out and a girl tries to wake him up by clicking and clapping her hands in front of his face. Of course, he woke up to that very girl whom he had never met before. Oh Hayoung. And she only has 100 days left to live.

He tried to shake it from his mind...and he finally did JUST when he saw her again...at his very own school.

Once the number appears, it's fate. Destiny. It's MEANT to happen...or is it?

Nothing can help this girl now...but...there IS actually one thing... Something so lethal yet makes you feel safe. Happy yet heart-breaking. Loved yet despise... Love.. THEIR love... and that may as well be the only thing that can overcome anything... and maybe rewrite the future...
 

 

Extra stuff if wanted : You can save her however you like...or be a troll and string people along until you kill her instead...