Vacations?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

The holidays is according that has in my country..

(Holidays in March)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Nobody POV~

 

After  few weeks, they`ve done with the test.  After the bell rang, the students went home and left EunHae and KyuMin at school hallways..

“Finally HOLIDAYS!!” Shouted Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk as they ‘high-five’.

Donghae and Sungmin just shaking their head.

“It just one week holidays, Kyu.” Sungmin said.

“Well.. Still holidays for me.” Kyuhyun replied as he smirked. Sungmin just sighed in defeat.

“So..” Donghae started  “Do you guys have any plan during holidays?”

“No!” Other answered in unison.

“Wae?” Eunhyuk asked as he hug Donghae.

“Well, I thought.. M-maybe we can spend this holidays together, y’know? Vacation or whatnot..”

“Sound great,Hae.” Other voice greeted them and made they turn around. That`s Kangin and Leeteuk walking toward them. Kangin seems busy working on something at his phone.

“Mwoh-ae yo,hyung?” asked Sungmin suspiciously.

“Booked our tickets.” Kangin replied simply without looking up.

“Our tickets??” Other said in shock.. Well, except Leeteuk just chuckled looking at his ‘children’ reactions.

“ B-but where  w-we`re going? I just saying t-that stuff.” Said Donghae as he shuttered.

“Omo..Omo.. Just relax, Hae.” Said Leeteuk as he patted Donghae’s head lightly.

“ He just looking the price for the tickets.. Not booking.. Yet.” Leeteuk as he pointed to Kangin.

“ Yet,hyung? Means we`re still going?” Asked Kyuhyun as he rolled his eyed. Leeteuk just nodded and smiled. Which made other in wonder. When Donghae about to ask more..

“ Just wrap all of your question. The truth is I just thought the same thing as Hae said just now. About having vacation together..” Kangin stopped as he inhaled then Leeteuk continue,

“But..” They now faced Leeteuk. “ We still need to get our parents’ permission. If they agree, so Kangin will booked the ticket. There’s any place that you guys want to go?” Asked Leeteuk as he eyed ‘his children’.

“It`s up to you, hyung.” Said Eunhyuk as he pointed to Leeteuk.

“ Me?? Wae?” Leeteuk asked as he rolled his eyed. Leeteuk turn to Kangin who just smile cheekily.

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

“You too??” I said mentally and turned back to Hyukkie and other with my suspicious face.

“Don`t tell me you forget your own birthday,hyung..” Said Hyukkie.

“M-my what?” I shocked..

My birthday is..Owh.. its few weeks from now..

“Oh.. Okay, so what the common things we`re discussed with my birthday??”

“ Easy.. Just decide where you want to go as pre-birthday present or whatever.” Said Kyuhyun and received nodded in agreement.

I am so lost when they all team-up just want me to accept their decision..

Ughh..

“ Okay, I agree. But if only.. We get our parents’ permission. Okey?”

“Okey..”  We all agreed.

“ Call me when you need my help.”I said and they nodded as they waved back to me and Kangin.

Then spilt up as we went home.

 

~ Kangin POV~

Later, Teukkie invite my family to have dinner at his house. Plus, we want to discuss about the trip.

“Teukkie baby, help me with the food please?” Shouted  Omma. Teukkie who already done helping us set the table shout,

“Cominggg!”

He is very helpful er.. wife.

When Teukkie gone helping his mom, someone patted my shoulder.

“Stop smiling like an idiot already, hyung.” Said Kibum as he and other chuckled.

Aish this kid!!

The moms and Teukkie bring the food and we had a very wonderful dinner together.

“Let me bring the dessert.” Said Teukkie and the moms finished took all the dishes to sink.

Then, Teukkie bring his Chocolate Fudge to the table.

“Let me help.” I offered and he gladly accepts with his dimple smile.

When everyone took a bite, they started.

“Whoa!”

“Mashida!”

“Better the usual”

Teukkie accepts the comments shyly. Then, Jinwoon hyung speaks.

“ It`s wonderful, Teukkie. So,dongseng. What`s are you up to this time?”

“M-mwoh?” Teukkie replied a bit surprised..

“What do you mean, Jinwoonie?” Asked Mom. Jinwoon just smile and replied.

“ Teukkie usually made chocolate dessert when he need something to discuss or having a problem.”

“What make you so sure?” Kibum asked him as all of us turn to him.

“Simple. Appa and Omma like strawberry. He made chocolate to persuade me on something. Don`t you,dongseng??” Said Jinwoon hyung as he pinched Teukkie cheek who sit between us. Teukkie blushed and push away Jinwoon hyung`s hand.

“Hate when you`re always knows what`s happened.” Teukkie said as he pouted.

Other just chuckled and I can`t helped but pinched his other cheek..

“Now, tell us about it.” Said Hangkyung Appa.

Teukkie gulped nervously and nudged me lightly to explain to them.

“Well, our plan is to having holidays with our friends. A vacation.”

“What?? A vacation?” Asked Yunho Appa.. Well, his face a bit.. changed.

“ N-Neh.. 6 of us is going. Not only us.” I said quickly..

“Fuhh.. That`s a relieve..” Said Omma(s)..

“Huhh??” Me and Teukkie can`t helped but reacted that way.

“Nothing!!” Said Omma quickly.

“So?? What`s the final? Can we go??” Finally Teukkie asked as his hand holding mine..

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, an update..

sorry guys..