Be honest.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

"Yeah!! We won!!" Teukkie and Minnie cheer. They laughing hard when they saw Kangin was pouted.

"Hyung, the meals is on you. Like we promise. Right,Teukkie hyung?" Said Minnie as he turned to Teukkie. Teukkie said nothing yet just nodded.

"Arasso. Aish, I can`t believe that I lost to you." Kangin muttered but loud enough to be heard by Teukkie and Minnie. They laughed again and Teukkie say,

"You should practice to drink more soju than coke,Kangin." Then, they slowly return to their own senses when Kangin being quiet for a quite long moment.

"Erm, I hope you never see me drink a lot of soju.." Kangin said quietly.

"Huh? What you mean by that,hyung?" Minnie asked as he worried about the changes of the mood.

"Nah.. It`s nothing, just my past." Said Kangin as he stand up and he continue,

"Wait me at my car. I will follow you guys later."

"Okay and don`t be late. Let`s go, Minnie." Teukkie said as he smiled at Kangin and dragged Minnie to his boyfriend`s car. When Teukkie and Minnie heading to the car, 

"Hyung.." Minnie start talking.

"Erm.. Wae?" Teukkie replied without looking at the latter face.

"Kangin hyung is hiding about his dark past, wasn`t he?" 

" He was, I think. If he want to keep that as his secret, I didn`t mind at all. It was his, not mine." Teukkie replied. Along the talk, Minnie something is wrong cause Teukkie just replied flatly.

 

~ Teukkie POV~

Aish!! Why I need to feel depressed about Kangin past? 

I have.. We all have our own past..

" Hey! Sorry" Said Kangin as he rushed open the door of his car.

"I-It fine!!" I said shuttered..

Ughh.. it just too cold out here. We just kept silence until Kangin start to drive.

"Where are we going, actually?" I asked after few moments in silence.

"To the mall." Kangin replied as he smile when he turn to me.

"Mall?" I and Minnie said in unison. Kangin nodded yet says nothing.

I don`t remember that we had agree to go to the mall.

What th--

" Eunhyuk and Donghae already waits us there.." Kangin said as he stopped when red light appeared. There were silence for a moment until,

"Ehh? You told them,hyung?" Minnie asked. Kangin shrugged as he replied,

"No, but I already promise them to had double date today. And.." Kangin doesn`t chance to finish his word when Minnie suddenly interrupted him.

"You`re saying that I`m the spoiler to your plan?" Minnie said as he sit lazily at the back and look at his foot. I rolled my eyes

WHAT THE--and speak,

"Hey,Minnie. Don`t think such a nonsense thought. He was wrong,right Kangin?" I said then, turned Kangin who already start to drive.

"Yeah, he was wrong about that."

Phew.. Thank God.

"Then, tell me hyung" Said Minnie demanded and Kangin smiled scarily.

" I already plan for the double date two days ago but, it changes when I got your call today. So, I thought we could make a triple date today. Sound good?" Asked Kangin as he smile like an idiot.

"You mean.." Minnie gulped thickily.

"Erm.. I already called Kyuhyun to meet us at mall. If that you want to ask,Minnie." Kangin replied even though Minnie doesn`t finish his question.

" You invited Kyuhyun when you knew he played trick to you over this week?" I asked,surprised. Minnie already told us about his problem when Kangin 'pushed' him to tell us the truth. 

Kangin is super scary when it turns to keep secret from him.

" I just want him to honest, Teukkie. He will,right?" Kangin asked as we arrived at the mall few moments later. Kangin parks his car at the nearest to the entrance.

" I know he will. But, out of that question I want someone to be honest too." I said without looking at Kangin face and  get out of the car with Minnie.

Actually, I doubt that he will..

What a feeling and I HATE IT!!!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

An update..

so sorry to make you guys wait..

hehehe.. enjoy

=)