The punishment already started..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

In the next morning,

~Nobody POV~

As usual, Jaejoong  prepared breakfast for his family at 7 am. Few minutes later, Teukkie come to the kitchen and give his mother a morning hug.

"Morning,Omma."Said Teukkie as he planted a kiss on Jaejoong cheek.

"Morning to you too,sweetie." Replied Jaejoong as he pinched Teukkie cheek softly. Then, Teukkie helped Jaejoong with the tea and the plate.

"Teukkie, wake your hyung up already. Or he`ll late for school." Asked Omma and Teukkie nodded as he dash to Jinwoon room.

At Jinwoon room..

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" Teukkie screamed as he open Jinwoon`sdoor.

"AHHH!!!" Jinwoon shocked and fall to the floor.

" Ouch.." Moaned Jinwoon as he rubbed his head and eyed Teukkie who already laughing out loud..

"Kekeke.. Serve you right. Now, go get your sho-- Arghh!!" Teukkie start to run in Jinwoon room as Jinwoon chase him and he got caught.

"So happy that you can tease me? Now, take this!!' Jinwoon said as he start to tickle Teukkie.. Teukkie can`t bear it and laughing hard as he struggled.

"Okay..hahaha..I`m ..sorry!!! Kekeke.." Then,Jinwoon released Teukkie and Teukkie run as fast as he can to the kitchen.

"Aish this kid.." Jinwoon shake his head and smile before he take a bath.

 

~Teukkie POV~

After having breakfast with my family, Kangin come.

"Okay, bye Omma. Bye Appa." I said as I waved back at them. Then, Kangin hugged me and kiss my cheek..

" Yah!! My parent still there." I said with my alreeady red face.. He laughed and he bowed to Omma and Appa. My parent just replied with smile.

"We better get going now,Teukkie." Said Kangin and he open the door for me.. Hehehe.. sweet..

"Ow..Okay." Then, we start our journey.

 

~Kangin POV~

I open Teukkie`s door as we arrived at school. As Teukkie get out, he pinched my arm lightly.

"What was that for?" I asked athough I knew the reason already..

Just want to . hehe..

"Hmph.." He turns and start walking to the class. I chuckled for his act. I have no choice but to run as he already far from me.

 

As the class almost done,Teukkie patted my hand suddenly.

"What is it, baby?" I whispered and he pointed to someone. I glared and I found it was Kyuhyun who was trembling light..Then,

KRINGG!!!!

 

"Okay,people.. Don`t forget about your homework and study hard." Miss Min command and leave the class. As soon as everyone have gone, me and Teukkie walk to trembling Kyuhyun.

"Kyunnie.. Wae? Are you sick?" Minnie asked and feel Kyu`s forehead for his temperature.Then, Kyu push away Minnie hand slightly and get up from his sit.

"Don`t worry, hyung.. I`m fine but I have a headache. That`s all." Kyu smiled weakly and I never seen that smile within I`m with him.

"I know you were lying, Cho Kyuhyun!!" Teukkie spoke up and he eyed Kyuhyun intensively. Kyuhyun just sighed and he turned.

"Jinja-yo,hyung.. Nothing is wrong. I better get going first. *bow* Bye.." and he run out from the class. Minnie take his bag and follow Kyu out. Few second later,

"Kangin hyung, you seem to know something. What is wrong with Kyuhyun?" Hyukkie asked me as he take a sit in front of me.

"I always hope it was just my fantacy but it already become reality. I think it is because his punishment,guys." I said and sighed.

"What but,wae?" Add Hyukkie.

"It already the second day. I think he should be like that as he was freak game." Said Hae. We just nodded and then, Teukkie speak up.

" I think we should go home now,guys." Then, he smiled weakly. He surely worried about Kyuhyun..

When we in my car, we didn`t talk at all. We both worry about that freak game. 

Are this my fault??

Am I too harsh for torture him for a week? I stopped the car exactly in front of Teukkie house. When I about to get out,

"You do not need to play like my guard, Kangin. I can open it by myself. See?" He chuckled as he open the door. I just smiling but not my usual smile. Teukkie frowned then, he hold my hands.

"Don`t worry,Kangin. It`s not your fault for what happened to Kyu." He smiled and he kissed me. 

Omo, Teukkie.. You are sure a mind reader..

After I bid a goodbye, I drove to home..

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A update.. hehehe

hope you like it..

^-^

"