Happy reunion and...

My love *KangTeuk Version*

Sorry for the late update..

I`m so busy and I was lacking in idea about the story..

So soorry!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Nobody POV~

 

“Jagiya!!!! HELP ME HERE!!” Shouted Jaejoong from his room. Yunho who in th living room run to is wifewhn he heard the shouted.When he enter he ask,

“What *pant* happened? * pant*” Yunho asked while panting. Then, he looked at his wife weirdly.

“E-Eh?”

 

~Yunho POV~

 

Joongie said nothing but yet, continue pouting while staring at his bed.

“Neo mwoh-ya??” I asked as I walking to Joongie.

“Jagiya,help me. I don`t know what to choose..” Pleaded Joongie cutely.

Aigoo.. I will never bored with you. I smiled then, I asked.

“Choose what, Joongie?” Joongie said nothing but, just pointing to our bed.

“I-it just CLOTH??” I said as I wider my eyes. Joongie pouted while playing his finger cutely.

“N-neh.. I w-want * sob* you to help me *sob* c-choosing cloth for the reunion.” Said Joongie while sobbing.

“Awww… my baby is crying..” I said as I kissed him and he respond to the kiss.. I smiled we broke the kiss.

“You didn`t angry at me??”

I laughed when Joongie asked me. He pouted and pinched my arm..

“Ouch!! I`m just laughing..” I said and he pouted more. Then, he speak..

“You usually get mad when  I ask you about a small matter.”

“It will never happen again,Joogie. I only a bit stressed that day. Sorry,neh..” I said as I kissed Joongie again. He smiled and muttered ‘it`s nothing’

"Shouldn`t Teukkie finish his school at 3?" Joongie asked suddenly.Then, I glared at the clock. He`s right and the clock show 3.23pm..

"I guess he went somewhere else.. " I said and hugged Joongie from the back.. He blush at my act and tried to striggle but failed.. Then, I heard he giggled and he speak,

"I forget who his hugging me.."

"I hope you didn`t." I said and we both chuckled..

 

------------

~Teukkie POV~

"Yah!! Why are you bring me along,silly?" I said as Kangin stopped his car in front of his house..

"Well, it`s was your idea, right? So, you have to tell them and not me.." Kangin said as he giggle..

"Hmph.." I replied and I pouted..

"Aww.. Sulking,huh? You better not caused I`m afraid I will lose control." Kangin said huskily as he come closer to me..

"MUM!!!!" I shouted and I ran quickly.

Thank God, Heechul mum heard me and appear at the main door.

"Your face is red.. What happened?" Mum asked and I shake my head.

"N-Nothing.. Let get in.. Hurry.."I quickly pull Mum get in the house and left Kangin alone in the car..

*in the house*

" So? What do you think?" Kangin asked as I finish explain the plan..

Mum seem worried. Then, I reached Mum hand.

"Mum, don`t worry. Everything will be fine. Trust me." I said and smiled. 

"Okay.. I agree with that.." Mum said and I cheered..But then, I remember something..

"How about Appa?" I asked and start to worry.

What if he wouldn`t agree?

What if he got mad about this?

Then, I heard chuckled from Kangin and Mum..

"Huh? W-why are you guys laughing about?" I asked them..

"You don`t have to worry about Appa, baby" He will agree with this.." Kangin said as he kissed my cheek..

Then, I push him quickly and I blush..

"Don`t mind me, cutie.. I`m going to the kitchen. Just continue your 'activity'." Said Mum as he laughing while walking to the kitchen.

Then, I eyed Kangin angrily..

"Hmph!!!" and I turn to the other side of the living room.

"Owh.. Come on, Teukkie..Don`t be shy. We`ll do it more later.." Said Kangin huskily as he ran away when I throw him my bag.

 

~Kangin POV~

Finally the day that we have been waiting for is arrived.

" Do I look okay?" Mum asked nervously and busy looking himself in the mirror. Is he really my Mum? Appa just smiled and hold Mum hands.

" You look great,baby." Appa said and kiss Mum cheek. Kibum eyed them in disgust. Then, he mumble.

"I really got to used to that.. Aish." We can`t hold ourself from chuckled toward Kibum funny expression.

kibum-CHE5.gif

 Then, I saw Teukkie and his family just enter the restaurant..

Yeah, we are having a reunion at restaurant. It was Omma Jaejoong idea. I waved my hand and I get Teukkie attention.

 

~Nobody POV~

When they met, suddenly..

" Om-Omma..." Jinwoon shuttered when,

"Don`t  *sob* you ever * sob* ran away again,Chullie."Said Jaejoong while hugging Heechul as they crying slightly. Yunho and Hangeng hugged too and then, they take their own place..

"I want sit beside Chullie~" whined Jaejoong cutely to his husband.

"Arasso.." Said Yunho as he move from his sit and let Jaejoong and Heechul sit together..

 

~Jinwoon POV~

The reunion is going smoothly.. Omma so happy when we are heading to home.. He can`t stop smiling and keep talking about his good time with Hangeng Appa and Heechul Mum..

I just smiled when we saw how happy Omma is.. But, something is wrong with Teukkie..

" Teukkie.." I called him and he seemed in his thought. Then, I patted his shoulder.

"Huh? Wae? Did you called me?" Said Teukkie quickly as he tried to sit properly.

"Yes, I did. Is something wrong?"

ARGHH!!

Stupid question!!

Of course something is wrong..

Ugh!! 

He will lied about it, right?

" No.. Its nothing, hyung." Teukkie replied and smiled bitterly..

Bingo!! 

"Don`t you dare thinking about lie to me, Teukkie. Give me you cellphone.." I said and I lay out my hand.

"NOOO!!!!" Shouted Teukkie. Then, we arrived at home..

Without a word, Teukkie run and enter the house.

Appa and Omma looked at me worriedly.

"What happened? Did you have a fight?" Asked Omma. Omma is about to run and get Teukkie but,

"Omma don`t!!!" I shouted and I grabbed Omma hand..

"Wae, Jinwoonie?" Appa asked me and I shook my head.

"I don`t know.. But , I will.." I said and run to the Teukkie room..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay!!! sorry for the late update..

I was lacking of idea..

Btw, I might be update another chapter in a week..

Bye!!!!!!!