Are you insane?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Kangin POV ~

"J-Jiwoon hyung?" That was the only word I was manage to said.. Jinwoon hyung was Teukkie`s brother and he was a prefect in our school..so I bowed...  I bit scared at him...  so, I just look at the ground all the time..

"so.. Can I ask you something,Kangin-ssi?"Jinwoon hyung asked.

"S-S-Sure.. Anything." I asnwered. Then,I heard Jinwoon hyung and his friends laughing hard at my attitude...

What?? Not that I did it purposely.. Aish.. So annoying me...

"Okay guys that enough.." Said Jinwoon hyung and automatically,his friends stop laughing... Omo!! Just like that...

What a power... I can`t help but shocked by Jinwoon hyung 'power'...

"Don`t be so shock,Kangin-ssi.. Okay, back to the topic..~ He paused~ What kind of your relationship between you and Leeteuk..no.. With Teukkie??"

"Mwoh? Owh.. We just f-friend.. I meant c-close friend."I answered.. Aish..YAH Kim Youngwoon!!!! Stop acting like coward,okay?

"Close friend,huh? So, do you love him?"

WTH?? How come he would ask such that question? I meant in front of his friends..

 "Erm.. Sort of.." I answered as I massage my neck..

"What?? So you didn`t really in love with Teukkie?"Now G.D hyung spoke. I lifted my head  a bit and saw they was rolled their eyes disbelieve.

"A-Actually hyung.." They all turned to me." I loved him so much but.." now i`m speechless as I tried to find a right word.. Then Jinwoon hyung speak,

"But you don`t know if Teukkie had the same feeling as you did,right?" I shocked a bit then I nodded shyly.. I can feel that my cheek is burning.. Then,

So I care for you and

So I promise you...  and I picked up the call as soon I heard my ringtone..

"Yoboseyo.."

"Kangin-ah, are you home safely?" Omo... It was Teukkie.. I rolled my eyes..

"T-Teukkie?" I looked at Jinwoon hyung and his friends.. bit shock..

"Yah!! Why you seem so surprise?? Is everything okay?" Asked Leeteuk consern.. Omo..Teukkie this why I like you..

"Yup.. Everything was o-okay..Erm,why do you call me?"

"Wae? Do you hate I call you?" He asked sadly..

"NO!! Actually I love it...." I chuckled and I heard did the same.. Then..

 

~ Nobody POV~

Jinwoon hyung tapped Kangin`s shoulder and made Kangin felt guilty for lost in Teukkie`s call. Then, Jinwoon hyung grab Kangin`s phone and speak,

"Hello, Teukkie... My lovely dongseng.." Jinwoon laugh as he sent a glare at Kangin and made the latter`s cheek became red as tomato..

 

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

After had a talk with Kangin, Then, a voice appeared...

"Hello Teukkie... My lovely dongseng." Is that Jinwoon hyung?

"J-Jinwoon hyung? What are you doing there?" I shouted a bit.

"No need to shout at me,Teukkie. I had a little work with my gang here." and Jinwoon hyung chuckled with his friends.. WAIT!!! A work?? That would not be good... My brother can be so nice and so evil at the same time.. And Kangin was there too...

"Wait!! a work?? And why Kangin was there too?" I asked.. Before he answer,I heard Jinwoon hyung and his friend was laughing hard.. Aish.. So annoying..

"Because my work will not omplete without Kangin,Teukkie?" He answered.

"What? Seriously? What kind of work do you up to,hyung?" I dare myself to asked that question.

"Just relax,Teukkie.. It just I was Investigate your 'FRIEND',Kangin?" Jinwoon hyung press the word friend. Wae?? He was my friend,I talked to myself. Then I recall back what Jinwoon hyung said.. Investigate Kangin??

"What??You investigate him? What for,hyung?" I shouted at him again..

"Whoa.. Teukkie chillax,Okay? It was for your own good.." And I heard Jinwoon hyung was chuckled evilly..

" My own good?Are you insane,hyung?"

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________-

 Hello everyone.. as promise I updated my fic...

Well.. I hope you can comment well to..hehehe...

 Thanks 4 support me..