Special?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

 

~ Nobody POV~

 

When morning comes, Kangin woke up early for the 1st time in his entire life.. as the clock show 5.50 am sharp, Kangin quickly take a bath.. After 20 minutes, he rush to the kitchen to make his own breakfast.. but his mom already in the kitchen.. Kangin step very slowly to his mother to surprise him.. but..

“Don`t you dare to do it,Kangin” Heechul Omma snapped him.. Then, Kangin step normally to his mom confusedly… He hugged his mom from back and ask..

“Omma,how you knew it was me?”His mom just giggled as the shook his head..

“I could smell your perfume that I bought for you.. You never use it but why today,son?” Kangin smiling  as he humming  a song..

“It`s special day to me, I guess.” Kangin said as he chuckled..

“Mwoh?? Special day? What do mean by that , son?”

“It just I will pick up my friend to school everyday as my punishment.. Actually,I kinda like him..” He said shyly and he hide his already red face at his Omma back.. Heechul Omma chuckled at his son attitude... 

“HIM??”

 

~ Kangin POV~

Omma and I turned that voice.. Owh, It`s Kibum my younger brother.. He is so different compare to me.. He is straight and he well manner guy.. Not that I not well manner, just he a lot more than me..

“Yeah, him., Wae?” I asked back..

“Nothing.” He answered as he gone from the kitchen..

“Omma, let me help you so I can pick that boy to school early.” I said as I quickly cook the fried rice and I heard my mom laughed in the between..

 

As I arrived in front of Teukkie`s house..

Ding-Dong ..I rang the bell.. A few second later, a women came..

“Owh.. Err.. Annyeonghaseyo *bow*.. Is Leeteuk h-home? I meant is he alr-ready goes to school?”I said nervously.. I saw that woman giggled as I smile shyly..

“Then, you must be Kangin,right?” She said.. I nodded slowly and ask,

“I am K-Kangin, Ma`am.. But how do you k-knew my name?” And again she giggled.. Ugh.. what is so funny?? I didn`t do it purposely..

“ Teukkie has told me already about you.” She answered. Then,

“Omma,who`s that?” A voice from behind came.. and Teukkie appeared.. Without I realize ,I already smile widely like madman..

“Hello,Teukkie.”I said as I waved my hand and send a wink at him.. He silent for a moment then,

“So he`s here,Teukkie.. You better be hurry.. don let your Kangin-shhi awaited..” An older man from the back came.. I bet that his father,

“Stop teasing me!!”He said as he glared at his parent.. His parent and I just chuckled at his cute behavior …Then,he gave his death glare that make me stop laughing and muttered `sorry` to him…

After he bid his goodbye to his parent, we walk together to school… Teukkie kept walking without looking or talking to me.. But why??

“Teukkie, can I ask you something?” I asked…

“Hmm.. what?” He answered but still not looking at me..

“Why you`re acted like this??”

“Like what?? It nothing, Kangin-sshi.” He said coldly as he cross his arm to his body.. By only heard at his word,I knew he was mad..

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

I just kept walking until a hand hold my wrist from back.. I knew it was Kangin.  Then, I stopped walking but still not looking at him.. I was mad at him.. How dare he wink at me  In FRONT OF MY PARENT???!!!!! I totally will be teasing all day long by my family. Then,

“Teukkie, I always hope that today will be my best day ever but ~ he paused~ It turned out like this.. I made you mad at me for what I `ve done.. I so sorry.. I guess my present made your life living in hell,right?” Kangin said as he start walking to the school and leave me with the guilty feeling in my heart.. It`s hurt.. Yeah,it felt hurt when saw Kangin hurt.. But now it because of me.. I just… want him to make me happy or blushing like before…  I must ask his forginess and fast…As I realize Kangin already far from me and I shout,

“Wait for me,Kangin..” and I ran toward him.. as I reach him, I hold his hand tightly as I begin speaking..

“Kangin, I`m so sorry if I ever made you hurt toward my act..” I said and I heard he was sighing..

“Then, why you wasn`t talk to me after we bid our goodbye at your parent?” He asked as he caressed my cheek..

“Uhm.. I just.. I was mad because you wink at me in front of my parent.. It so embarrassing..” I said as I pouted.. Then, I heard he was chuckled.. Finally,I saw his sweet smile.. No..No .. There was nothing about his smile okay!!!

“So, you not mad at me anymore right?” I asked and he shook his head..

“I never mad at you.. It was just my act.. hahahahaha.. Got you..”He said as he ran away from me..

Mwoh?? He just acting?..

“You come back here,Kangin!!” I shouted as I chased him till we arrived at the school…

 

~ Nobody POV~

As their lesson start, Kangin and Leeteuk  sit and their place..untill the recess bell rang..

“Leeteuk hyung, do you want to join us at the cafeteria?” Asked Kyuhyun as he take Sungmin with him..

“It`s okay,Kyu.. I have something to do..” Leeteuk said as he smiling..

“Okay. But don`t skip you lunch,arasso?”Said Sungmin and he get a light nod from his hyung.. Then,Kyumin couple went to the cafeteria..

“So,Teukkie where are you taking me to?” Asked Kangin as Leeteuk kept dragged him or hold his hand to be exact without said a word.. Yet, Leeteuk just smiling cutely  as the answer.. A few second later,

“So,where should we start it?” Leeteuk asked.. Kangin watched him confusedly..

“Start what,Teukkie?” Kangin asked and he scratched his un-itchy head..

“Emm.. Start the tour.” Leeteuk answered with a smile..

“Wait. Wh-What tour?”

“Ish.. Just shut up and follow me.. We will having a tour around this school. Since you`re new student here, you need to know places around the school..” They started their tour around the school until the bell rang again..

“We`ll continue tomorrow,okay? Now,let go to the class..” Leeteuk said and Kangin only gave him a light nod..

 

~ Kangin POV~

Day 1- visited the herbal garden

Day 2- visited few classes

Day 3- get know Teukkie`s friends and the teachers..

Owh.. I`m so happy that I have finished visited the school.. with Teukkie of course… Then I heard,

“Kangin-ah, let go at my favorite place in this school.” Teukkie said as he dragged me without waiting my answer.. Yeah,he start calling me Kangin-ah.. I forced him at first.. a bit..

Then, we arrived at the school roof..  As Teukkie let go off my hand,he shouted..

“Kyahh... It feel so good…”

“Is this the place,Teukkie?” I asked and he nodded..”It`s so refreshing…” I continued..

“I always went up here so I can release my stress,Kangin. I never show this place to people.”

“Teukkie, I want to ask you something?(hug Teukkie from back)  Why do you show me this place instead of your friend?”  I felt he was shocked a bit..

“Owh.. It just I – I .. I felt so comfortable when you around.. a-and  I felt like I can told you all my secret and all the thing I knew..” Teukkie said as  he cover his red face with his hand…

“Then, am I someone special to you?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you like it….  Thanks for the comment… I hope you will continue support me and my fics..

* hugged you*..