Making it better

Failing Chemistry

* Key POV *

Amber was lying next to me on her back. All the others had fallen asleep by the sound of their breathing. She was still awake. And so was I.

“How’s your back, Yeobo?” I asked her cheek. I was propped up on my elbow facing her.

“Still sore,” she whispered frowning.

“Angels shouldn’t frown,” I said in a hushed tone running my fingers over her lips. She kissed my finger and smiled.

“I’m not an angel,” she said laughing softly.

“You’re not any old angel, you’re my angel,” I said leaning over, I pressed my lips gently to hers. They tasted like toothpaste for some reason. Never the less, they tasted good.

“Why do you like me?” she asked all of a sudden. It was strange; I felt like I should be asked that question.

“Well…why do you like me? You were the first one to care about me, when everyone else ignored me and didn’t care, that's why I like you,” I said lying down properly and putting my hand over her waist.

“You had hope; I could tell in your eyes that there was still hope in you,” she said putting a hand over my arm on her waist.

“What hope?” I asked. Amber was quiet for a little while until she drew a short breath.

“I’m your hope,” she said giggling pointing a finger to herself. Maybe she was. She was my light. Gosh I really did love her.

“Ne you are, Koala Yeobo!” I said laughing. And I fell asleep then.

* Amber POV *

“Ne you are, Koala Yeobo!” he told me. He snuggled into me and fell asleep but not before he mumbled something very interesting.

“You know…I love you Koala Yeobo, don’t ever leave me,” how could I leave him? When I love him back, that would be very difficult. I put my hand on his hair and kissed his cheek.

It wouldn’t be right to leave after his Umma left him; after his Appa made his Umma leave so that she was unable to return.  I felt bad for him. He didn’t have a happy upbringing, like I did. I wish I could have changed his past, but then again, if I did, would now still be happening?

Because if it wasn’t I didn’t want to change anything. Nothing at all. Apart from the fact that Yoseob got beaten up because of Key Oppa’s over protectiveness.

I loved feeling safe in his arms. It was like I was at home in my bed, and not in France. That reminds me, Jonghyun Oppa.

I hadn’t thought about him for a while. Was he missing me? Because unfortunaly I wasn’t missing him that much. Poor Jonghyun Oppa. I did miss him really, somewhere in the back of my mind, I missed him. But right now Key Oppa was taking up the front of my mind.

It was funny…I’d never imagines myself to be the one who’d fall in love first out of my group of friends. I’d always thought that Krystal would find her perfect match first. But I guess I got lucky. Especially with Key Oppa.

I my side and cuddled into Key Oppa and then I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off.  

 ~~ <3 ~~

Well here we go :) i didn't really sleep last night becuase i was thinking about what i could end this fic with and i didn't come up with anything interesting :D so that's a downer!! going riding today so don't kill me if i don't update again xD not that you will cuz you love me <3 If you have any idea as to what i should end with PLEASE LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS!! and remember COMMENTS ARE LOVE (lol first time i've put that xD)