2.

Always. [Two-shot of It's You]

Kyung took my hand as we made our way to his room. He closed the door behind me and I immediately flopped on his bed facing sideways. He laughed a low chuckle as he sat down with his presents surrounding all around him.

"You're gonna.. open them all tonight?" I yawned, blinking my eyes repeatedly. "Mm."

He got busy sorting out his presents one by one, going by his oldest hyung first. He ripped them all, each revealing something exciting that he'd squeal like a 5 year old kid. "I bet one of them presents has a cucumber in it," I laughed.

He made a face. "Yah, the carrot is still my best friend."

Taeil gave him a baseball jacket, Minhyuk and Yukwon both gave him a pair of highcuts. A hoodie from Zico (and more mixtapes with Kyung like what he promised), nerd glasses from Jaehyo while Heeyoung baked him the birthday cake earlier. When Kyung opened Jihoon's present, his face fell.

I looked at him, then to where he was staring at. I covered my mouth with a hand to stop myself from bursting into a fit of giggles. Kyung sighed to himself, jutting his lower lip at me.

Jihoon had given him a cucumber plushie.

"Told cha," I smirked. He straddled closer to me, putting his chin on his palms for support on the side of his bed.

Then he grinned widely at me.

I knew what was going to happen. I narrowed my eyes. "Now what do you want?"

He arched an eyebrow. Blink. Blink. He cocked his head to the right. Then making a puppy face.

Honestly, I gotta say that was adorable. I wanted to just hug him right then but instead, I cleared my throat. "What?"

He pouted, looking down at my hands then back to me. "Where's my birthday present?"

"You had to do the dishes earlier, remember? That was my birthday present to you," I laughed mockingly at him. "Yah, a birthday boy shouldn't be doing all the work you know." He whined.

I took his hand in mine and carressed it, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Alright, alright. I was just kidding, ok? Give me a minute," flashing the cutest smile I can muster on. "Close your eyes."

He nodded enthusiastically. I reached for the black box and opened it, revealing a silver ring with a star on it. I slowly lifted his finger and put it right through. "Kyungie, you can open your eyes now."

Slowly, he peeked open with one eye, before opening both. He noticed something on his finger, before bringing it closer to him and examining it. A small smile crept on his face.

"Remember this ring? You gave a similar one to me on my 13th birthday back then. You said the star represents you. Whenever I miss you, I'll just look at it and it'll remind me of you. All of the memories, the good and the bad.. everything. After you left, I still had the ring with me. I wore it everyday even though it hurts to think about you at that point of time.. I didn't care. I just knew you'll come back to me someday." I confessed as a tear slipped down my cheek.

He laughed lightly as he lifts a finger to wipe the tear off my cheek. "Guess what. I'm already here."

He examines his ring again with one hand and intertwines his fingers with mine on the other. "It's beautiful.. Just like you. The star.. you're my star." He cupped my face before slowly leaning in, then gently bringing his lips on mine.

Oh, this feeling in my stomach again. Butterflies. Fireworks. Everything.

I could feel his smile against my lips. He breaks the kiss, then letting my head rest on his lap.

"Happy birthday, Kyungie. I love you." I smiled as I reached out to pinch his cheeks.