SEQUEL of K.I.S.S

SEQUEL of K.I.S.S

 

A/N:AS I SAY WITH THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER…”WE AIN’T OVER YET”…THAT’S MEAN HERE IS THE SEQUEL OF IT!!!!!YEAH!!CLAP CLAP!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY: C.Y explained it,”I never love you.My love for you is all a lie and I only have a bet from JunSu about making you in love with me.OUR LOVE IS ONLY A BET,BABO!”C.Y exclaimed for the last sentences.However,it seems like C.Y didn’t really mean of what she says at all.When she leave ChanSung,she’s holding the ‘ring’ that ChanSung give him on her hand.She grabbed tightly of it and tears suddenly fall out.The truth is that C.Y started to love ChanSung already as the game of bet had already end.

(A/N:So,previously C.Y had just walked out from the party with tears around her eyes as she started to fall for ChanSung and so do ChanSung got shock with C.Y sudden action.He ran out from Khuntoria’s party and chase over C.Y.)

ChanSung ran out and try to chase C.Y. He managed to stop her from running away.He grabbed her wrist,”Why did you do this?”

C.Y keep in silent and didn’t answer him.She turn her head away from ChanSung as he don’t want him to see her crying because of him as she has said such a  cruel things to ChanSung just now.

With a swift movement,ChanSung pulled C.Y in to his embrace and hug her tightly while C.Y head just rested on his shoulder as he is quite tall and C.Y is shorter than him.C.Y just can reach her head on his shoulder and she buried her face into ChanSung’s shoulder while tears keep fall out from her eyes.Her tears had make ChanSung’s sleeves gone wet.ChanSung tighten his embrace on C.Y just like hugging the most important person in the world.

ChanSung whispered through C.Y’s ears,”SARANGHAE,”the words that came out from his mouth seem so true and sincerely from his heart.This make C.Y turn her sight to him while her eyes still teary.

“I’m sorry for doing that to you.I don’t deserves your love after what I did to you.JUST HATE ME!”C.Y push ChanSung away as she exclaimed the last words.

It’s started raining now.The sound of thunder and the rain start to falling.It’s rain hard as ChanSung and C.Y both get really wet.

“NO!You’re wrong!I DON’T HATE YOU!”ChanSung stand for his words strongly that he don’t hate C.Y in fact he loves her so much,”I LOVE YOU AND I MEAN IT!”rain start to fall hardly as hit both of them wet and their clothes all gone wet just like the first time they in the concert.Yet,that time is different as they got wet because of the water splash from the stage and not the rain.

“NEO BABOIYA!!!!!I SAID I DON’T DESERVES YOUR LOVE AT ALL!!!”C.Y exclaimed out loudly this time while the rain start to fall even heavily with thunder while these two are still outside and get wet by the rain.C.Y cry again and this time she didn’t hide it from ChanSung instead cry in front of him while her tears flowing down with the rain.She blames herself of being such a stupid girl.

“STOP IT!COULD YOU!WE KNOW WE LOVE EACH OTHER…SEE YOU STILL WEARING THE ‘RING’,”ChanSung exclaimed and notice C.Y still wearing the ‘ring’ he give to her.

Indded,C.Y really love ChanSung.She grabbed the ‘ring’ which she make it as a necklace and wear it around her neck.She grabbed on it and cry out.

By looking how sad is C.Y right now,ChanSung make his move by hugging her and warm her up,”I’m sorry but I love you,”C.Y said while she rested her head on ChanSung’s chest.

“I know you are,”ChanSung tighten his hug on C.Y. as he felt C.Y is shivering from the cold.

Both of them end up with hugging each other on the road side while raining.

*THE NEXT DAY*

“Oppa,come to think of it.We both being together it’s all thank to JunSu who make such a bet,”C.Y said as she rested her head on ChanSung’s chest while both of them enjoying the variety show in the TV.They both sitting on the couch and embracing each other.

“Yeah,I even have an argument with him that night in Khuntoria’s party.I actually have to thank them for making us meet and being together right now,”ChanSung nodded while taking out his iPhone from his pocket and dialled on JunSu’s number.

*conversation between JunSu and double C*(A/N:Double C mean ChanSung and C.Y ^^ )

ChanSung: Yeobosaeyeo,hyung….

JunSu:Bwoya?Don’t you scold your hyung that night….*pout*

ChanSung:Ah…hyung you’re not that kinda of person who being count of this small mater…*giggles*

JunSu:How dare you laugh at me…Btw,why you calling me?Kinda of broing with your C.Y already and want me to introduce you another girl???*chuckled*

C.Y:YAH!!I heard you…I’m here though…

JunSu:What the….why you make it loudspeaker babo ChanSung….

C.Y:So what….don’t you dare to introduce any girls to my ChanSung again…..*blerk*

JunSu:Yah,chansung –ah I think you should think over again and be a legendary playboy..Don’t give up the whole forest because of a tree….*laugh*

C.Y:YAH!!!!*burning up already because of what JunSu said*

ChanSung:Aniyo,hyung…I think I don’t want to be legendary playboy because I found my only forest now not a tree…I love C.Y so much and I want to spend my life with her….*turn to C.Y who next to him and grinned*

C.Y:Oh my oppa~~~*whined and started to be love birds already until they forgot that they actually using the loudspeaker with JunSu on the phone*

JunSu:*break the love birds’talk*YAH YAH!!I CAN HEAR YOU BOTH….

DOUBLE C: Opps…mianhayeo….btw gomawoyeo because of you we both are together now….^^

JunSu:*shivering* Yah!this is really disgusting and I’m not use to it….don’t thank me and I have to hang up now…I felt I want to shivering until die because of you both love birds….

Double C:Giggles*

JunSu:Btw ChanSung-ah if you found you want to come out and be the legendary playboy again tell me about it….annyeong!!!

“YAH!!!!HE’S SUCH A J-“Before C.Y want to scold at JunSu again,ChanSung crash his lips on her lips and stop her from scold JunSu.

“Yah,babe…you look so cute when you angry and scolding people…I just can’t hold it but to kiss you,”ChanSung break the kiss and smirked which making C.Y blush hard.

“STOP IT!!”C.Y exclaimed while cupped her face because of blushing hard….

ChanSung give a hug to her and they both end up sitting on the couch again enjoying the TV show…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH FINALLY!!!

I HOPE MY FRIEND WILL ENJOY IT...^^